In The Van/Jin Missing The Old Ji Ae

What Love Can Make

"Sorry. I didn't want any fangirls," Jin said and she nodded in understanding."It's fine. But, are your members inside?"

He nodded.

"Don't get near them though, especially Jimin, arasso?" he told her and she just nodded. "Arasso, oppa."

With no more to say, he opened the car door and led her inside first then himself. The boys' eyes averted to the new person who had just joined them. Their jaws literally dropped.

"H-Hyung..B-By any chance...Is she..You're cousin...?" Jungkook asked, speechless. She was beautiful. Probably more than any other girls he'd seen.

Jin nodded. "Yes, she is."

"Your cousin is pretty," Suga uttered and Jin glared at him.

"Don't," he said and Jimin tsked.

"Wae? If she's your cousin, then she can be our friend, right?" he asked, smirking at Ji Ae.

She smiled. "Sure," she said and his smirk vanished instantly, turning into a smile.

"Yeah!" he cheered and Jin rolled his eyes and looked at J-Hope. This whole time, he hadn't said a word but stared at Ji Ae.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" he questioned J-Hope. His lips turned from a thin line to a smirk also. "If I did, you'd probably get a migraine, hyung," he said and the eldest scoff.

 

"Oppa, what took you so long?" his girlfriend, Eunjoo, whined. V smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Mianhae. I kind of got in trouble," he told her, even though that wasn't entirely true - Was it?

She pouted. "Aw. What did they do?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. I just missed you a lot."

She giggled and pecked his cheek. "Better?" she asked and he grinned,"Better."

 

The black van stopped in front of Jin's house. "Alright, guys. I'll see you," Jin said as he got out of the car, adding, "Whenever," before takng Ji Ae's hand, helping her get out of the car and away from the members.

Jimin pouted.

"Hyung, can't you just come to the dorm with us?" he asked.

"Yeah and you can bring your cousin with you," Suga added and Jin shook his head.

"Nope. Never. I will never ever let my cousin stay with the six of you," he said and Rap Monster scrolled down his window.

"Yah, don't get me involve with 'the six of you'," he said and Jin ignored his words, turning to his cousin. "Let's go inside, Ji Ae-ah."

She nodded and bowed to the other members.

"Thanks for the ride," she said and the manager chuckled lightly, embarrassed. "Don't. It was Jin's idea."

Still, Ji Ae bowed.

Jungkook, sad, pouted.

"Why?" he asked and Jin sighed. "Yah, Jungkook. There are six of you guys," he said and rap Monster sighed, shaking his head as he rolled up his window.

"I told you not to include me," he mumbled

"It's fine, maknae. Don't give our Jin hyung a migraine," J-Hope said to Jungkook and Jin rolled his eyes at the two of them.

"Bye, guys. Let's meet on our next schedule," he told them and grabbed his cousin's hand, dragging her to the front door with him.

The members watched as their hyung dragged his own cousin inside. Suga made a face. "They don't seem like cousins in my eyes," he muttered, jealous.

The others nodded. "I agree. They look like a married couple living together," Jimin said and crossed his arms.

"Stop staring. Get over it. He's just protective of her," Rap Monster told them and they tsked as Jimin leaned back in his seat. "Wonder what V would do if he was here."

 

Jin shut the door and took off his shoes.

"How was school?" he asked her.

She hung her bag on a racket.

"Fine. What about you?" she asked him. He shrugged.

"Fine. Not really though," he said and she nodded. "Why?"

"One of our member was late."

"Oh. Did you guys get in trouble?" she asked worried, although her expression wasn't.

Jin couldn't help but smile.

"Not really," he said and Ji Ae smiled.

"What a relief."

"Are you hungry? I can order dinner," he said but she shook her head.

"No, oppa. It's fine. I'm not hungry anyway," she said and he nodded, sad.

"O-Oh, alright."

Ji Ae walked over to him and gave him a hug good-night.

"I'll see you tommorrow morning," she whispered and he rubbed her back.

"Arasso, get some sleep."

"You, too," she kissed his cheek before she went upstairs.

Jin sighed, not happy at all.

"What happened to you?"