Last Warning/Threat

What Love Can Make

Suga stared at the camera. He wasn't sure if he should do it or not. After all, it was going through someone's privacy, that is, Ji Ae's.
The members had told him to print out the photos and then return it back to her. At first, he refused, but they said that it was going to give them the information they needed.
They had a point.
So, sighing, he plopped down on the computer chair and the computer. Either way, he had to do it, if he wanted to know...
Her past could be in the photos.

The BTS members, they were all sitting on the couch, minding their own buisness, when a stack of pictures were being thrown on the table, making a loud thud.
They all looked and saw Suga. He rolled his eyes and sat beside Jimin. "that is all her pictures."
"Hyung, you do not look happy," the maknae says and he glared at him. "Of course, I am not," he hissed.
Jimin raised a brow. "Why?"
He sighed. "I just went through all her pictures in her camera without her premission. How do you think I feel?"
"Uh..I don't know. How do you feel..?"
"Guilty..."
J-Hope chuckles, along with their group leader. "Why would you feel guilty for? You did nothing wrong."
Suga scoffed at him. "I just went through her pictures without her permission," he emphasized and glowered at them, "It is her privacy."
Rap Monster gave him a look, asurring him. "It is fine. You are doing this to help out, not harm her trust," he says and Suga mentally rolled his eyes at them. "Right. Whatever. I am going to return her camera. I will be right back," he mutters, getting u from the couch and towards the door.
The next thing, he was gone, out the door.
The members just laughed, shaking their heads.

Suga walked up the stairs and stood in front of the door. He knocked, and this time, someone answered.
It was Jin.
"Hey."
"What are you doing here?" he asked and Suga grinned. "Camera."
The elder one nodded and opened the door wide for him to enter. "Come in," he muttered and Suga stepped inside. "So, where is Ji Ae?"
Jin shot him a look. "I let you in to return her camera, not take her on a date," he stated with a disgusted look and Suga smirked. "I will keep that in mind," he says and enter the living room, then sitting on the couch.
The older boy ignored his comment and went into the kitchen to pour a cup of water.
"Here," he placed the glass cup on the table.
"Thanks, hyung," he took a drink.
Just then, Ji Ae came from upstairs. SHe was dressed in a white t-shirt and black jean, her hair down, along with her bangs. She looked beautiful in his eyes.
"Oh, Yoon Gi Oppa," she said brightly once she spotted his sitting on the couch.
He smiled. "hey."
"Sit," Jin patted the seat beside him and she obeyed.
"Why are you here, Oppa?" she asks and he handed her the camera. "I..Kinda grabbed the wrong camera when I was leaving..Here it is your," he smiled sheepishly and she chuckled. Oh, how he love her laugh.
"Thanks, Oppa. I will get you your camera. Even I do not even know that I had yours," she grabbed the camera from his hand and quickly ran up the stairs.
Suga chuckled and Jin eyed him in suspicion.

The next day, Jin and the rest of the BTS members took her to school. They all entered the gates, once again, their fans srrounded them.
"Oppas! Oppas!"
"Jimin-ah, I love you!"
"Jin! Jin Oppa!"
Jin pulled Ji Ae closer to him, protectively. "Stay near me, ara?"
The girl nodded and he tightened his hand on hers.
We have to get out of here," Jimin muttered under his breath as he tried to push past the wild crowd.
A girl bumped into Ji Ae, pushing her into the crowd. "Oppa!" she called, her hand out-stretched as Jin tried to pull her back in place. More and more people pushed, carrying her away. Her hands left Jin's and left stranded in the crowd as Jin and the BTS members tried to get back to her.
"Jin Oppa!" she called and she could see him looking around, turning his head in every direction.
"Ji Ae-ah, where are you?!" he called and she waved her hand in the air, high enough for him to see. "I am here!"
Hearing her voice, Jin whipped his head back and his worries vanished. "Stay there! I will come for you!" he shouted and she smiled...
Then, a hand grabbed hers, pulling it down. The grip on her wrist was tight, it hurted her. She wince.
"I am warning you."
That voice, she knew.
Eunjoo.
Ji Ae looked at her, trying to pry her hand away. "L-Let go."
Her fear was increasing.
Eunjoo glared at her. "I am warning you. This is my last," she hissed with anger flashing in her eyes. "Stay away from Jin and V Oppa."
The girl glowered at Ji Ae, her grip tighter then before. "If I see you with either of them, or any kind of contact, I will not hesitate to take action, got it?" she threatened and Ji Ae, afraid, nodded.
"Ji Ae!" Jin's voice was heard, it was closer and it made Ji Ae look bak. He was still surrounded by the fans, but he was getting closer to her. Then, she turned back to Eunjoo. She was long gone. Suddenly, a hand grabbed hers and she jumped. Ji Ae turned around, it was Jin who had grabbed her hand.
      "If I see you with either of them, or any kind of contact, I will not hesitate to take action, got it?"
Eunjoo's words swirled in her head. It was a threat. A threat for her to stay away from her own cousin and....
The person whom she loved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heh. If you guys noticed, Ji Ae's feelings are slowly returning.
Next chapter coming up! (: