Dreaming

What Love Can Make

"I am scared."
V stopped dabbing her forehead. "Scared? Scared about what?" he asks, whispering to himself.
"I am scared.."
She was shaking and trembling as cold sweat started to form again. "Oppa...Help me.." she clenched her hands tight. "I am scared..."
He looked at her hands that she had clenched. He softened and without thinking, he unfolded her fingers. "Do not be scared.."
That calmed her down as her body stopped shaking. His expression soon turned into a shock and surprise look. He had calmed her down as his hand was in hers, intertwined together perfectly. But, not thinking straight he just whispered, "I am here..."
Her hand tightened a little and he continued on dabbing her forehead with his other free hand.
After that was over, he absentmindedly leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. "Jin Oppa is for you..." he whispered,"We are all her for you..."

The next morning, Jungkook woke up. He looked around with his blanket wrapped around his body, keeping himself warm. He noticed V was gone. He furrowed his brows and kicked Jin by the feet. He was still too sleepy to kneel down and shake him awake. Hyung.." he called and Jin groaned. "What the hell do you want..?"
The maknae purposely kicked his leg again. "V hyung is gone.." He said and yawned.
The eldest waved his hand, shooing the youngest away. "He is probably in the bathroom.." he mumbled and went back to sleep.
Jungkook scoff. "He is probably with Ji Ae noona, right now," he muttered and Jin quickly shot up from his sleep and ran up the stairs, surprising the maknae.

"If he is really in her room, he is going to be---WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he shouted, shaking up the whole house, even the members.

Downstairs, the members woke up from the loud shouting.
"What is it, this time?" J-Hope asked, half asleep.
The maknae shrugged, not minding. It was only a tease to wake up his hyung, after all. "He probably found V hyung in bed with Ji Ae No---"
He stopped mid-sentence as his own eyes widened. He couldn't believe he was right. V was really in bed with her. "V HYUNG IS IN BED WITH JI AE NOONA?!" he screamed and ran up the stairs.
All the BTS member's eyes shot open. "V IS WHAT?!" they all shouted in unison before racing each other up the stairs and bursting into Ji Ae's room.

"Get up, right now!" Jin exclaimed and V started to move around. "A couple more minutes, hyung...I did not even sleep a wink last night..I am tired.." he mumbled and without him knowing, he pulled Ji Ae closer to him. He smiled, liking the warmth.
"Hyung, what are you doing to Noona?!" Jungkook shouted once he burst in the room with the rest of the members. Their eyes enlarged at the sight.
"Kim Taehyung!" Jin shouted and he groaned. He was too sleepy to process their situation about him being in bed with Ji Ae.
"Taehyung, get off of the bed right now," Jin said firmly and V waved his hand, signaling them to go away. "You guys are to noisy. Go away.."
"And, let you be in bed with Ji Ae? I do not think so," Jin said and crossed his arms. Just then, Ji Ae started to move. "Oppa..?" she mumbled and V raised a brow. That voice sounded familiar.
"Jin Oppa..?"
Ji Ae?
His eyes shot opened and stared at the familiar face in front of him. His eyes widened and Jin pulled him off of the bed, making him clasp onto the ground with a loud thud, he grunted.
"Stay away from her," he hisses and V looked at the door way to only see s with their arms crossed, their eyes stern, burning holes through his head.
"You have a lot of explaining to do."

"I did not do anything, I swear!" V said and raised his right hand in the air, swearing. "I was only taking care of her."
"And, your reason is...?" Suga asks, raising a brow.
"She was having a bad dream.."
The members, except J-Hope, since he was upstairs watching over Ji Ae, raised their brows. "Bad dream..?"
The blonde boy nodded. "She was calling for Jin hyung," he said and looked at the eldest before turning away. "She seemed scared..."
"And, you did not bother to tell me..?" Jin questioned, crossing his arms and V scratched his head, embarrassed of what he was going to say next.
"I was uh...scared myself.."
That got the members laughing.
"You are not serious..?" Jimin stiffled a laugh and he cleared his throat, his face beet red.
Just then, J-Hope came to the top of the stair case, panicking. "Guys, I think something is wrong with Ji Ae! Ppali!"
Their eyes widened and they all raced upstairs.

They both were sitting on a little hill, not far from his house, as the sun was setting. In their hands were ice cream cones, they both had bought it on their way to the hill from an ice cream shop.
"Isn't it pretty..?" the boy asked and the girl, turned to look at him,"What is?"
The blonde boy chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You are so dense."
She pouted. "Am not."
He smiled and turned to look at the sunset. "Would you accept me is I were to confess to you, right now..?" he asked and she looked down at her cone, it was now melting, as it dripped onto the grass and getting by the dirt. "I...Do not know.."
"You can not deny it...I know how you feel..."
"Y-You do? H-How?" she asked, flabbergasted.
The boy chuckled. "I can see it. And, your friend told me," he told her and she raised a brow. "Bwo? I have a friend?"
He nodded. "Like I said, you are too dense to notice. But, do not worry. I knew it before she even told me," he assured her and she flushed. "R-Really..?"

In the real world, she was trembling and shaking as her body broke into cold sweat.
"Should we call 119?" Jungkook asked, worrying about what kind of state Ji Ae was in at the moment.
"No, it is fine. She has been like this before," Jin said and they all turned to look at him. "What?"
Jin ignored their question and began to gently shake her as he called for her to wake up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heh. Mianhae. The dream didn't turn out as you all had expected, huh?
But, the next chapter will. Heh. [;