"Thank You, Guys."

What Love Can Make

Ji Ae sat under a big tree, in the shade. It was seventy, almost eighty degrees outside right now, and a little windy, but she didn't mind. She actually liked it. It felt calming and relaxes her mind.

SHe set her guitar on her lap, in position and strummed a random note. It was a little loose so she tightened it up a little bit more until it sounded better.
"There," she said and began to play a little short song until the BTS members got back from their little shopping spree. They didn't actually go shopping, they just bought a couple drinks and snacks.

They all sat down and exchanged each other's snacks and drinks.
"This is for you, Ji Ae Noona," The maknae said and smiled as he handed her a can of soda.
She gladly took it, thanking him before she opened it and drinked it.
Jin sat beside her and took out a bag of cookies and put it in front of her face. "Here is your cookies!" He said in a happy tone and she took it from him. "Thank you."
His face fell. "No Oppa?"
"Thank you, Oppa."
HE grinned and kissed her temple. "My lovely cousin~~" he sanged and she just strummed her guitar along with his voice as he kept singing the same line over and over again.
The BTS members grimaced as they watch in jealousy.
"Jin hyung, if you keep on singing the same line over and over again, it will be boring," Jungkook retorted and Jin shrugged. "As long as my cousin likes it."
"Yah! We are here too, okay? Do you not think all of us are jealous?" Suga asked and they nodded. "yeah. Think of us too, hyung," Jimin smirked and Jin rolled his eyes. "SHut up."

Ji Ae strummed a soft melody from one of her favorite song and hummed along in harmony as the members watched in awe, just like V.
"You play well, Ji Ae," Rap Monster complimented her and she smiled. "Thanks."
"So, Ji Ae, what other songs can you play?" J-Hope asked her after hearing her play from a while ago.
The non-emotional girl strummed an 'A' note before answering,"I can play a lot."
His eyes widened. "Really?"
SHe nodded. "Hm."
Suga grinned. "Can you play us a song, then?" he requested and Ji Ae smiled at him. "What song?"
"How about...One of ou---"
V cut him off.
"The song you played in music class!"
They all turned to stare at him. Didn't he not like her?
"Yah, yah! I requested her," Suga bellowed, reminding him and he flushed red when he realized what he had just done. "S-Sorry.."
The maknae narrowed his eyes at V. "Hyung, I thought you hate Ji Ae Noona," he observed and V gulped.
Oops.
Both Jimin and J-Hope smirked. "Do not tell us you like her now."
V cleared his throat. "Y-Yah..Th-Their minds ch-changes t-too!" he tried to protest out loud, but eventually failed. It came out as a mumble only.
Jin stared at him, not blinking. "DO not tell me that both Jimin and Ho Seok are right," he said and V scoff at his words. "Did I not say that she is convincing?"
The members blinked. "Convincing?"
V rolled his eyes. "Whatever, man. Just request a damn song already," he muttered and crossed his arms.
Ji Ae laughed her familiar laugh and said,"I will play a song that I have been working on for while now."
They all turned to her, even V.
"Your song?" They all asked at the same time.
The girl shook her head. "Ani. I did not write it. I just figured out the guitar notes," she told them and they all nodded in understanding.
"What song will you play, Noona?" the youngest asked and she strummed the first note from the song. "A song from your debut single."
Their jaws dropped. "WHAT?!"
Ji Ae blinked. "Did you guys not know? I told Jin Oppa to tell you guys."
Jin looked at Ji Ae with a confuse expression. "You have been working on the song? The one you said it was a surprise?" he asked and she nodded, "Hm."
"Oh, then, Jin hyung did tell us," J-Hope said and smiled, while the others were still shock and surprise.
Ji Ae stopped her random strumming and looked at each of their expressions. "DO you guys not want me to play?"
They shook their heads. "N-No..We are just...Surprise.." Suga said and she smiled, looking at her cousin. "Oppa, I might need some rappers. I do not know how to rap," she said and he turned to look at the three rappers, Suga, Rap Monster and J-Hope.
"Great. I will play your song, 'I Like It'," she stated and they all nodded, still surprised and shock.
"Ready..?"
They all nodded, smiling and grinning, now. "Yeah."
She counted in her head silently from one to three and started to strum her guitar, singing along as well, then it was Rap Monster's rapping part.
He rapped along with the guitar notes, although it sounded different. Even Suga and J-hope did a good job. They listened well to the beat and sing and rapped well, along with Ji Ae's vocals. To them, it sunded great - Even though it was accoustic.

"That was great, Noona!" Jungkook beamed happily and applauded once the performance was over.
While the Maknae was beaming over her performance, Jin and V was still mesmerized by her skills, and Jimin was still in a daze as he was smiling like an idiot.
"I honestly like it a lot," Their leader said and Ji Ae smiled. "Thanks..I thought you guys would not like it.." she said in a soft voice and Suga scoff. "Are you kidding? It was freaking amazing!" he exclaimed.
"You should audition to become a singer one day," J-Hope said with a warm smile,"I am pretty sure we will be your first fans."
And, she just had to smile at their words. She felt touched and loved.
"Thank you, guys," she whispered so no one would hear, but Jimin did.
He stared at her. Her eyes looked different, he thought.
They didn't look sad or scared anymore. They seemed soft and gentle.
And, he noticed, she didn't just say 'Thank you' and end it like that, she said 'Thank you, guys'.
That's when he knew what his decision was, he was going to find out about her past and what she was hiding behind that smile of hers, no matter what.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally updated a chapter! Yayyy!
I actually wonder how it would sound like if their song 'I Like It' was played on guitar. O.o
Next Chapter: Kookie and Ji Ae moment! {X
B.A.P's mv for Bad Man was good, right? I liked it. :3
Daehyunie~~~<3
Can't wait for NU'EST! :D
My Minhyunie~~ xD