Fun?

What Love Can Make

 Jin looked at the clock the handles were ticking slowly and not even close to finishing his class. He still had two hours left and one more class. Just the thought of Ji Ae being alone made him sigh out loud.

"The time needs to go faster," he muttered and sat his cheek in his palms, holding his head up and looked at the front with a bored expression.

Suddenly his phone vibrated, and he took a peek at it. It was a text message from Ji Ae, and immediately, he smiled at the name.


Oppa, don't worry about me. I'm going out for a while and will be back before you get home. Study hard!


A soft laugh escaped his lips.

"Aish, this brat," he whispered as he texted back: Alright, see you when I get home.

When Jin put his phone away, he took a deep breath. "Kim Seokjin, fighting!" he pumped his fist in the air, and maybe he said it too loud because now students and the Professor was looking at him now with a disapproving look.

"Sorry!" he covered his face, and everybody laughed, except the Professor.

"How cute," one female student said with a laugh, and he could feel his face getting flushed.


After sending the text, Ji Ae got on the bus and sat down. It was only for a few seconds when she heard poundings. It was coming from outside the bus, so she looked. Outside, just at the very end of the bus, was V. He was running and pounding on the bus to stop.

"Oh, V..." she said, and he made eye contact with her.

"Stop the bus!" V yelled although he was sure she didn't hear him. She was standing there and feeling tired he stops running. He in his breath and exhaled it, breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath with his hands on his knees.

"That woman," he breathlessly said and groaned, putting his hands behind his head and wanting to pull his hair out.

Just then, the bus stopped and his eyes beamed. Taking a few more breaths, he ran towards the bus.

"If it weren't for that young lady, you would've had had to wait another extra hour and a half for the next bus. We're changing the bus route this week," the bus driver told him, and he bowed.

"Thank you."

In the back, he saw Ji Ae, and she was waving at him like a little kid for a candy bar. For just a few short seconds, his lips curved upward, but when he realized what he was doing, it faded immediately.

"Taehyung-sshi," she said with a smile, and he sat next to her. She moved a seat over, and he gave her an 'are you serious' look. "Yah, are you going to keep moving every time I sit next to you?"

She blinked at him. Inside, she had a weird feeling, a jittery type feeling, but because Jin had been helping her figure out how she had been feeling lately, she knew. She was scared.

"You don't have to feel afraid."

Ji Ae blinked again, this time the feeling changed. It was warm and comfortable. She wondered what this feeling was, but it all disappeared when V moved to sit next to her, his face in front of hers.

V watched as she quickly stood up, moving, but he stopped her by saying, "there are no more seats for you to move to," and she looked around. He was right. All the seats occupied and she was by the window.

She sat back down, and he smirked. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea, after all, to talk to her. She was funny. Getting to know Ji Ae wouldn't be a bad idea either, right?

"You're pretty clueless you know that," he said out of the blue with a laugh and the feeling returned.

The girl looked away quickly and looked at the window, avoiding him as he just laughed at her. It was as if the bad moments and feelings he had today didn't even exist. He felt guilty but what he was feeling right now wasn't letting him. It was unfamiliar.

"What's funny?" she asked him, and he stopped laughing to stare at her before giving her an answer.

"You."


Inside a car, Eunjoo secretly watched as Melanie got into a car she didn't recognize. She had a smile on her face, but Eunjoo couldn't see who was inside with the tinted windows.

"What are you up to, Melanie," she asked herself, thinking back to earlier.


Upset about V, Eunjoo was planning to skip school when she heard Melanie's voice coming from the classroom. It stopped her, and she got closer to listen.

"Let's be friends, Ji Ae-sshi," Melanie's voice said, and she scoffed to herself. Is she serious right now?

Eunjoo looked, and she could see the look on Ji Ae's face. An expressionless, confused look.

"Okay."

Feeling betrayed and powerless, Eunjoo glared at them with hatred, and she knew it wasn't long before it gets a hold of her completely. The look her so-called friend was giving Ji Ae, and that smile, she knew what it was. That day.

"That's it," she hissed before walking in on their sweet little reunion.


She scoffed to herself at the memory of it. She wanted to laugh out loud at Melanie's stupidity, but she couldn't. It was too major.

"I'm done letting you betray me," Eunjoo said, and the anger washed over her. Her nails dug in her palms.

"This time, I'm going to make it right."


Melanie stared at the ceiling with a picture in her hands. It was a picture of Him and her in it. It felt like no matter how much she tried to forget, or leave it behind, it just never leaves. This house, her rekindled friendship, and school. The memories still burned inside of her.

"Oppa, will I ever escape this guilt?"

She brought the photo up to her eyes and looked at it, gently caressing her thumb over his face. Her heart ached, and she just laid there falling into despair.


"Oppa, can I have your autograph?" one of the students from his class came up to him said, holding out a piece of paper and he forced a laugh. "Of course! Anything for you!" he says and takes out a pen and started scribbling his name.

At least it'll make time go faster, hopefully, Jin thought and looked up at the clock once more. It was barely time. More students came up to him, and he gladly gave them his autograph.


As Ji Ae kept her head turned to the window, V noticed the bus was getting close to his stop and pulled the cord. He turned to look at her, and they made brief eye contact before she looked away.

"Be safe getting home," he told her and stood up to go to the front of the bus.

Ji Ae lowered her head and pulled her hoodie over to cover herself. Now that he was gone, she was going to take a short nap before getting to her stop.

Taehyung looks back, and when he saw what she was doing, he sneered. Watching as she slept, he softened and then out of nowhere, a sudden rush of uneasiness came to him.

"Are you going to get off?"

It was the bus driver, and it took him out of his thinking zone. He bowed apologetically before getting off.

As he took a step onto outside ground, her sleeping figure came to mind. "What if something happens to her?" he questioned himself out loud. But, V already knew without a thought, and it was probably going to be ridiculous, what he was going to do.

Just before the bus took off, he knocked on the door and the driver opened it and gave him an agitated look.

"Sorry," he said and went back to his seat as the bus driver mumbled a couple of curse words under his breath and drove off.

When he sat down, her head kept dropping no matter how much she propped herself up. Rolling his eyes, V laid her head on his shoulder. She snuggled against him, and his eyes widened at the contact.

His heart was pounding as if it was going to jump out of his body. V didn't even realize the grip on his knees until Ji Ae moved her head closer to his neck and he could feel her breath against him.

Has Eunjoo ever made him feel this way before? Hm, probably not. At the thought, he shook his head. Obviously, not. Not like this. His heart seemed like it was ready to burst out.

What have you gotten yourself into, he asked himself and took a few breaths before thinking about moving her back to the window. But then he stopped. She was only a few centimeters away from his face, and he panicked, pushing her off of him.

When she awoke, he quickly turned the other way and cleared his throat, rubbing his neck.

"Taehyung-sshi...?"

Ji Ae's small voice called his name, and he hesitated to turn to face her.

"O-Oh, gwenchana? The bus drove over a pothole, I guess," he lied, and he felt pathetic about it.

Really? Is that all you got?

She scrunched up her nose and stifled a yawn before looking out the window. They had passed the neighborhood barbershop, so that meant they were only a few blocks away.

When nothing happened, V turned to look at her, making sure she didn't notice anything. It was quiet and he felt awkward after what had happened, so he asked her, "Are you going somewhere?"

Of course, she's going home, pabu.

"The park. I want to have fun today," she says, and he turned to look at with a surprised look.

"Fun?"

She nodded and smiled at him.

His heart raced again at the sight of it.

"Jin Oppa is always keeping me inside the house, and I want to play my guitar and take pictures."

She held her instrument up, and he can't help but chuckle at her. Why was she so cute? He never noticed before until now. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

High key fangirling over this chapter. More fluff coming your way in the next chapter! (: