The Notebook

What Love Can Make

Taehyung let out a sigh as he locked his phone back up and put in his pocket. It was another text from Eunjoo. For the last few days, she had been texting and calling him nonstop. As much as he wanted to answer them, he couldn't. It just felt wrong.

"Mianhae, Eunjoo-ah," he whispered.


When V got home, he could hear the members talking and laughing. But when he made his presence, there was an awkward silence. And instead of going into his room, as usual, he sat on the couch beside Jungkook.

"Hey, guys," he said and took a bite of the Maknae's hamburger, who whined.

His friends looked at him, wondering if he had hit his head somewhere. This was unusual for him to act this way. He barely hangs out with them and now he's here sitting with them. Eating, at that.

"Kim Taehyung, are you okay?" J-Hope asked, almost laughing.

Suga almost scoffed.

"Yah, if it's because of our argument from a few days ago, I apologize, okay? Now can you go back to your usual self?"

Yoon Gi shivered. "You're giving me the chills."

He smirked.

"Well, sorry. And thanks for apologizing by the way," he chimed.

The others gagged and rubbed their arms from getting goosebumps. Even though it was weird, they actually liked this version of him better.

"So where were you? You're home late," Jimin asked, "Though it's not much of a surprise."

"I was at Jin Hyung's place."

The others looked at him with wide eyes.

"What? Why?" asked J-Hope.

He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Why weren't you guys at school today?"

"Eh, the usual. It's boring," Nam Joon said and Suga rolled his eyes. "Wait until you get into college."

"Because he wanted me to bring Ji Ae's notebook," V told them and they wondered what was in the notebook. And to answer their question, he spilled the information.

"There seems to be a song written in it. Like a confession..." he hated to admit it but it was the truth.

"Well, this just got better," Jungkook said with fascination.

"And his name, it's not Korean. It's Chinese."


Melanie couldn't help but smile every time she thought about him. She was reading but the memories of them kept playing around popped into her head and she let out a giggle.

"J-Hope, the idiot," she smiled and bit her lip to keep herself from laughing more.

Then, there's the intense moment they had. She could remember the look he had in his eyes. They were deep and dark, alluring, yet so loving.

Just thinking about it made her blush and she started to fan herself with the book on her lap. Her heart was racing and she tried to breathe in and out.

"Stupid Ho Seok."


"Good night," Jin gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked towards the door. She gave him a smile and he smiled back, taking another look at her before closing the door behind him.

After he left, Ji Ae took out the notebook and grabbed her guitar from the side of her bed. Like before she opened to the last page and studied the notes once again.


On the school rooftop, they're both sitting down against the wired fence with books and food on their laps. It had been almost a year since they both met. She was reading a book and he was scribbling down in a notebook.

Then, he looked up at her and asked, "What are you reading?"

Turning a page with a smile on her face, she told him, "None of your business," before sticking her tongue out at him and he chuckled.

"I'm serious," he pouted and she raised a brow at him.

"And you, what are you writing, huh?"

He made a face and she looked down at her book, continuing her reading.

"We're even."

As she sat there and read, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. The sun shined on her, her hair glistening under the beam. Her eyes focused and her lips curved into a smile. She looked like an angel.

"What are you looking at?" the girl asked, still amused by the book.

"You look pretty," he suddenly says and she started laughing at his comment.

"When you're smiling, you look like an angel."

She suddenly stopped laughing and looked at him, shocked and confused by his sudden remark. The girl gave him a flustered look.

Embarrassed, he looked away and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Shaking her head, she said, "It's fine. You're sweet."

At her words, he looked at her in the eyes and smiled. His dimples showing and she felt herself melting at the sight of it. She returned the same gestured, her heart racing and going crazy. This was the first time she's ever felt this way about a guy.

Then, he buried his head in the notebook again, the very same she was holding right now, writing and she watched him. He seemed to have written at least a page and a half when she asked, "What are you writing?"

The girl tried to peek from beside him but he quickly closed it and hid it behind him. She tilted her head to the side, her arms crossed.

"Why are you writing at the end of the notebook anyway?"

"N-Nothing!" he said and gripped the book tightly, "I'll show you soon," the boy said and she grinned at him.

"Promise?"

"Hm, promise," he linked their pinky fingers together and she burst into laughter afterward.


"Stupid fool," she whispered, staring down at the scribbled page of the notebook.


    My Everything                                By Henry Lau    06.07.10

You dazzle like the sky,
your face is sweet like lemonade
When you smile, you’re like an angel, ay yeah
Honestly confess to me,
I like you, I’m attracted to you
You feel the same as me, yeah uh

One by one,
I fill myself up with you
I smiled when I looked at your dazzling smile
and I realized

I want to be everything in you and next to
Because you already became my everything

you girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything,
I shine on you

Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma
give you everything,
I dream of you

Yo listen, you want the finer things
I’ll give you anything
And make your heart sing 
sweet like a violin
There ain’t no questioning you know we got a thing
And with the love so true so it ain’t a sin

Girl, where should we meet today?
Do you feel the same as me?
I will only think of you
What up girl, I will forever be the happiness
spread on your cheeks, baby

My pounding heart (trembles)
hurry and remember me (hey)
My love, I can’t make it disappear,
I’ll protect you, you know

I want to be everything in you and next to you
Because you already became my everything

Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything,
I shine on you

Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma
give you everything,
I dream of you

If only everything you breathed
heard and spoke was about me

believe, I dream of you,
I am thinking of dazzling days

Oh I close my eyes,
oh I see you
know in this moment
that you’re the 
one

I want to be everything in you and next to you
Because you already became my everything

Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything,
I shine on you

Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma
give you everything,
I dream of you

I shine on you, I dream of you
I shine on you, I dream of you
                                                            
                                                                

 

 

 

                                                                           I Love You. ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. So I finished this chapter. Next chapter may come tomorrow if not, the next day after. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!