Except V

What Love Can Make

"You are back..."
The boy nodded. "Why? Did you miss me?"
The way he sounded when he asked was happy and giddy. There was even a hint of hope in it too.
She smiled a little. "I do, actually.." she confessed and it was the truth, since it has been almost a week since his last visit.
The blonde boy chuckled and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I missed you too.." he whispered and smiled warmly at her.
She caught his hand and held it. Although he was pale and cold, in her hands, it was warm. "I am sorry.." she murmured.
He hugged her. "There is nothing to be sorry about..Do not be.." he whispered softly into her ear, it sent shivers down her spine.
She breathe in his colonge scent as she hugged him. She smiled, her eyes watery. She missed his scent, his strong arms that he would use to hold her; but most of all, his warmth and protection.
Then, all at once, her memories came back to her.
Every part of it.
The person she once loved and cherished with all her heart.
He had lost his life because of her.
The killing..
The trauma that it had put her in.
All the tragedy that were caused was because of her.
Then, she pushed him away. "Stay away from me."
He stared at her, hurt shown in his eyes. "Do not push it, Ji Ae.." he said in a soft and gentle voice and she shook her head. "Everything happened because of me..."
He softened. "Ji Ae.." he softly called, she was still shaking her head as she started to back away. "No..No..Do not call me.."
"Listen to me.." he took a step closer and she began to shake. "No! You lost your life because of me! Everything happened because of me!" she began to shout, covering her ears.
"Don't..It is not your fault.." he whispered and wrapped his hands around her. She squirmed. "No! No! Get of me!" she screamed, trying to push him away. "Let go of me!"

Jin let the members in and led them to the living room. "Make yourselves comfortable, guys..."
They all sat on the couch, their expressions blank.
"Where is Noona, hyung?" Jungkook asked and he pointed upstairs. "Asleep."
"Oh."
The eldest rolled his eyes. "So, why are you guys here?" he questioned them and Jimin crossed his arms. "We want you to tell us about what had happened to Ji Ae in the past," he said and Jin raised a brow. "What?"
"Something happend to Ji Ae in the past, and we want to know," J-Hope budged in and Suga nodded.
"We know, you know something."
Their leader looked at him and he sighed, he didn't want to yet.
"Can I tell you guys another time?"
"Hyung, we can not wait that long," their maknae cut in, feeling a little angry. "Noona, you, and V hyung are in danger. Do you not ever worry about what is going to happen next if you keep hiding it from us?" he questioned his hyung. It was the first time that all had seen Jungkook speaking this way. They were all shock, of course.
Jin looked at the others, and they al nodded.
"He is right, hyung," SUga said and he frowned. He knew that they would not back out from this kind of matter. Never.
He sighed, giving in. "Fine. I will tell yo---"
"Let go of me!" Ji Ae's voice was heard from upstairs.
Jin was the first to stand up. He looked at them. "Another time," he said quickly and ran up the stairs.
The members sighed.
They didn't blame Ji Ae either.

"Let go, Henry!" Ji Ae shouted as she squirmed around.
Jin frowned. Not him again.
He sat on the edge of the bed and gently shook her. "Ji Ae, wake up, Jin Oppa is here," he said softly, but that didn't help.
She kept screaming.
Afraid, he shook her more. "Ji Ae! Ji Ae, wake up!" he called and she shook her head. "No! I caused everything! It all happened because of me!" she screamed and Jin began to panick. He couldn't wake her up.
Then, he remembered.
V, he was the only one.
The members rushed in and they paled.
"Hy-hyung, is Noona...Okay..?" Jungkook asked and he shook his head. "I can not wake her up. Once of you, call Taehyung. He is the only one," he told them and they nodded.
"I will make the call," Jimin says and quickly stepped out, taking his phone out of his pocket.
"What is wrong?" J-Hope asked.
Jin was still shaking her. "She is dreaming again."
"Dreaming?"
"Yes, dreaming."
Jimin came back inside and Jin turned to look at him. "Is he?"
The boy nodded. "Yeah. He sounded worried to me."
Jin sighed in relief and looked back down at Ji Ae. She wasn't screaming or shouting anymore, she was shaking and trembling. Seeing her like this, broke his heart more. Although, he was her cousin, he still couldn't help her. He can't even wake her up from her bad dream.
Except, V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, V has a little magic in him. Heheheh.
So, some of you guys are right. The boy in her dreams are Henry, from SuJu-M!
(But, I will like it if you guys would keep it to yourselves). Thank you. ^^
I just love him so much that I decided to make him a character in here.
I honestly love his Trap album! Also, his 1-4-3 single. <333
NU'EST came back. What do you guys think about their concept?
I thought is was cute, espcially the MV. xD
And, Teen Top is coming too! :DD
I am so happy! 
Can't wait for BTOB next. Yay!!!! <333