Jin?

What Love Can Make

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," each of the members thanked the staffs, bowing to the staffs and other singers as they've all had gotten down from the stage.

"You've all worked hard," their manager told them as soon as they entered the waiting room.

"Good thing I was there," V commented with a grin.

"You were late. What are you talking about?" the manager said and rolled his eyes.

"Two minutes late, that's nothing," he muttered and the manager hit him on the head.

"You!"

The boy rubbed his head.

"Hey, what was that for?" he protested.

"If you were more then two minutes late, I would've had been fired! Do you know that?" he hit V on the head once more.

V grinned from ear-to-ear.

"So, are you thanking me now?"

As soon as he said that, he got another hit on the head. It wasn't from the manager, this time it was from rap Monster.

"Hyung!" he whined and rubbed his head, "What was that for?"

"Is there a specific reason for you to be late?" he questioned him.

The blonde boy shrugged.

"No," he answered and Rap Monster sighed.

"Aish. You're driving me crazy," he mumbled.

"Hyung! We were close to getting in trouble! Thank god you came in time!" Jungkook said, sounding relief.

V looked at their group leader and manager.

"See, Jungkook was glad," he said, but only to earn another hit on the head.

"Hyung!"

 

Their schedule ended and now it was time for them to rest.

"Finally, we're free," Suga said and leaned back in his seat with both of his hands behind his head.

J-Hope nodded.

"I'm tired. I need some sleep," he said and Suga grinned at him.

Meanwhile, the members were busy laying back against their seats, Jin and V were busy staring at their phones. The time, to be specific.

The youngest stared at Jin's phone in curiosity.

"Hyung, what are you looking at?" he asked before leaning in to see.

He saw nothing, but the background of Jin's phone.

Jungkook looked up at Jin.

"The background?" he asked and Jimin shook his head.

"No. Jin Hyung is looking at the clock."

The young boy raised a brow, "Why?"

Jimin shrugged.

"Who knows. Probably his cousin," he said, catching V's attention.

"Jin Hyung has a cousin?"

"Hyung?" the youngest called, snapping Jin out of his own mind and look at him.

"Hm?"

Jungkook nodded towards V who was staring at him with a confused expression.

"What?"

"You have a cousin?" V repeated, joining the case.

The elder one nodded and replied, "yeah," before looking back at his phone. Four-twenty.

 

The bell ringed and it was finally time to go home. Ji Ae finished packing her things and slung her bag on her back before exiting out of the classroom. Most students had already left or got picked up, except for her and...Eunjoo and her group of friends.

"Why aren't you going yet?" one of them asked.

"I'm waiting for V Oppa," she said and her friends giggled.

"Really?" another asked, making her blush.

Eunjoo ignored their comments and questions and shooed them away. They waved good-bye and left. Now, there was only her and Ji Ae.

 

"Stop at BH High, please," Jin said as he put on a hat and a black sunglass.

"Yeah, stop there too," V responded with a grin and the other members turned to look at them.

"Why?" Jungkook asked and V shrugged.

"I have to meet someone."

 

Eunjoo stared at Ji Ae.

"Aren't you going home?"

"I'm waiting for someone," she told the girl and smiled, "What about you?"

Eunjoo cleared . "Really...Then, I am too.," she mumbled and Ji Ae's phone ringed.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Ji Ae-ah, come out and wait at the gates. I'll be there, arasso?"

"Ne, Oppa. See you," she said before hanging up.

"Seems like you found someone, huh? How interesting," the girl beside her said and she smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye," she said and walked off.

 

"V, are you seriously not coming with us?" Rap Monster asked but he didn't bother to answer.

Instead, he slid the car door open and got out saying, "See you guys back at the dorm," then completely left.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" Suga called and their manager sighed.

"Just let him be."

The leader looked over at Jin.

"Don't tell me you're going too," he said, more serious.

The elder shook his head.

"I'm not. I'm calling her to the front gate," he said and the other's ear perked up.

"Bwo, her?"

Jimin, with a playful smirk, wore his snapback.

"Alright. let's meet her."

Jin shot him a death glare. "Don't you dare, Jimin," he warned before turning to their manager.

"Park near the front gates of the school."

 

Ji Ae stared at her phone as she walked her way to the gates, not noticing that she had just walked past him. Her phone ringed again and she answered.

"Oh, Oppa. Where are you?"

 

He stopped in his tracks. It was the voice of the girl from earlier.

"Jin oppa, where are you?" he heard her ask.

He raised a brow.

"Jin?" he asked himself.

"Black van?"

He then turned around and stared at the person. She had long, brown hair. And, unlike the other girls, she had her bangs tied back into a lopsided ponytail, revealing her forehead. She wasn't wearing any make-up as well. She was a natural beauty.

She is pretty, he thought until he heard her voice, bringing him back to reality.

"Oh, I see you now!" she said and he turned to the direction that she was not heading off to. A guy with black sunglass and a hat came out of the van. He watched as she heads towards the guy, giving him a hug.

"Jin, as in Kim Seok Jin?" he asked, mumbling to himself.

Just then a voice called him back to reality once again. It wasn't her but Eunjoo instead.

V took a last glance at her before going to the school front door.