Jimin In Thoughts For The First Time, Wow+ Count J-Hope In

What Love Can Make

Ji Ae came back down wearing an over-sized hoodie and a pair of shorts. Her bangs were as usual, tied back as she let her long, brown hair down.
"Better," Jin grinned and Ji Ae blinked at them. "Oppa, what are you guys doing here?" she asked and they cleared their throats.
"We are here to have a free day with you," Rap Monster said as he looked away from her and around the house instead. It was just too awkward for him.
"Yeah..." Suga mumbled and nudged Jimin, who just grinned. "You are pretty today, Ji Ae," he complimented.
She didn't blush or anything - But smile.
"Thanks."
The BTS members (Except Jin) blinked and stared at her. They noticed her cheeks weren't pink or red colored. It was rather pale, instead.
And, her smile. They found it peculiar or unusual. It wasn't the shy smile that girls usually smile. It seems as if she didn't feel anything.
She did not blush, they all thought.
"Shut you mouth, JImin," Jin said, snapping each of the members back into reality.
"W-What...?" Jimin asked blinking his eyes. He was busy observing Ji Ae like the rest that he didn't understand why Jin had said that to him.
"Nevermind, you. Lets just get going," he said and Ji Ae looked at her cousin. "Go where?"
JIn smiled and put his arm around her neck, bringing her down. "You are going to have a free day with BTS."

It turned out Ji Ae had to spend a whole day with the BTS members. She also ended up bringing two items with her.
One, her guitar. And, two, her camera.
Those were the most important things to her. And, if it was an important person, it would be Jin, her lovely and protective cousin. It would probably be the rest of the BTS members too.

"This day is going to be so fun!" the maknae beamed happily as they all got out of the van.
Their manager opened the back trunk and Ji Ae took out her case with her guitar in it. "Thank you," she bowed and the manager smiled, liking her manners. "No need to bow."
Ji Ae smiled at him and bowed again before walking over to Jin.
Suga grinned. "Ji Ae, do you wanna take pictures together? I brought my camera with me today," he said as he held up his own camera. It was similar to hers.
Jin rolled his eyes and pushed Suga's hand down. "No need. She is fine," he said and Suga shot him a look.
Ji Ae nodded, "Sure, we can."
Suga smirked and turned to Jin. "Ha!" he stuck out his tongue at him.
"How childish," the elder one muttered.
"ALright, guys. Lets go and have some fun!" Rap Monster called out to the rest of them.
Jimin looked over to Ji Ae. He softened. SHe was smiling, always. He's never seen her frown before. Not even crying.
That made him wonder, did he hear Jin correctly last time?
It was as if she had captured the hearts of them all to make them so attracted to her that they didn't even want to leave her side. Or, was it because she was Jin's cousin and that they care about her?

J-Hope, noticing Jimin's quiet appearance and that he was looking at Ji Ae, he nudged him. "Stop staring. You are going to melt her," he said teasingly. That didn't make him laugh or scoff. He just nodded and look away.
J-Hope raised a brow. "Hey, man. You okay?"
Jimin nodded. "Yeah..I am just thinking.." he mumbled and J-Hope stared at him. "is this the first time I am hearing this? The Jimin I know doesn't think. He would rather fool around," he said it slowly and that insult - or comment - made him scoff. "Hyung, I am not that low."
J-Hope laughed and hit his arm. "Kidding, dude."
Jimin rolled his eyes. "."
The elder one shrugged and put an arm around the young one's neck. "So, what are you thinking about, huh?" he asked.
"Ji Ae."
"Are you thinking of trying to hit on Ji Ae?"
Jimin's eyes widened, his face red. "Of course not. N-No!" he defended himself and older one smirked. "Your face is red."
The younger one rolled his eyes. "That does not mean anything."
J-Hope shrugged. "Sure."
"I may like her, but I have never thought of hitting on her, hyung. For your information, if you are coming up with any dumb conclusions," he said and J-Hope looked Jimin questionly. "Are you....However wondering about her past..?"
Jimin thought about it but, shook his head. "Nope," he admitted, "Something else."
J-Hope scratched his head, not understanding his younger member at all. "What, then?"
"I am thinking about her smile."
"HEr smile, what about it?"
Jimin shrugged. "There is something behind that smile..I just know it," he said as he looked over at Ji Ae again. She was now taking pictures, along side with Suga.
J-Hope stared at him, puzzled.
He looked at his older friend and shook his head. "She is always smiling, hyung. Did you not notice that?"
J-Hope nodded, "I noticed.."
Jimin sighed. "there is something behind that smile, and I am going to find out what it is, no matter what," he said with a serious expression. It was much different from his cute and flirty one.
J-Hope then flicked him on the forhead. "Yah, are you sure you are okay? You are kinda creeping me out."
The boy glared at him, rubbing his sore forehead. "Aish, hyung! That hurted!"
The older boy shrugged. "My mistake. But, if you are on it then, I am in," he said and Jimin looked at him shock. "Really?"
J-Hope nodded. "Yep. We are all in."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The BTS members are going to be on the case soon! {:
Not too soon, though. *Grins*

URGENT!
Please help vote for this poll!
My friend needs help choosing which should be her main. {: