J-Hope Still Trusting/Aurora (?!)

What Love Can Make

It was silent, she didn't bother to speak. She didnt' want to, if she did, she'd break. But, not in front of them. She doesn't like to look weak in front of people.
"Are you not going to tell us?" Jimin asked, tired of her quiet self.
Suga broedly look at her. "We do not have time, you know?" he says and Jungkook glared at her. "Are you going to help us, or not? We are trying to find answers to our questions from you," he glowered at her. "So, altogether, it means we are trying to help Noona, Jin and V hyung."
His tone was cold and stern towards her. She could tell, he didn't like her one bit.
"Jungkook is right. So, are you going to tell us?" Rap Monster asked. He was tired of waiting himself.
J-Hope crossed his arms. "It is either you answer our questions and tell us the past, or let Jin hyung and V in danger, including Ji Ae," he advised and she bit back her tears. She hated these kinds of situation. Was she going to tell them? Or, is she going to let them be in danger, especially Jin and Ji Ae. She feared.
Rap Monster stood up. "Alright, she is not helping. We will just have to get Eunjoo and force her to stop. C'mon, guys," he said and the members gave her a look of hatred. "And, you call yourself a friend of Ji Ae," Jimin muttered, rolling his eyes at her as each of them got up.
"What kind of friend are you, anyway?" Suga asked in disgust and Jungkok sneered. "She is not Noona's friend anymore, she is with Eunjoo, remember?" he reminded them and they snickered. "Right."
They headed towards the door and beside her, J-Hope sighed. "If you really are Ji Ae's friend, you would have had told us. Not like this," he says in a low, quiet voice and stood up. "I trusted you..I guess, I was wrong..."
A tear rolled down her cheek, she was angry and frustrated with herself that she couldn't hold it in anymore. SHe didn't move an inch as the members opened the door, shaking their heads and walking out one by one.
It pained her.

"I trusted you..I guess, I was wrong..."

The others didn't trust her, she knew that. But, one person out of them all did, J-Hope.
He trusted her.

"Are you going to tell us, or not? We are trying to find answers to our questions from you."

They needed her help to answer their questions to help Jin, V and Ji Ae.

"It is either you help answer our questions and tell us the past, or let Jin hyung and V in danger, including Ji Ae."

Her eyes hardened. Never will she let Eunjoo hurt them, especially Ji Ae and Jin. She was their friend. And, V, he was their group member, their friend; her friend, as well as Jin's. She cared about them all. None of them were going to be left out. None.
Melanie shot up from her seat and ran out the room with tears running down her cheeks. She was not going to let them go to Eunjoo, that will just cause her to do more damage, the trigger to it. J-Hope trusted her, and she was not going to let her friends down again. Once was enough to her.
"Hoseok!" she called out.
They all stopped, J-Hope turned around to look at her. She was crying. It must be hard, he thought and frowned.
"Lets just go," Jimin said and pulled on his sleeve. "She is not helping."
I trusted you, he thought sadly and turned around again. "Lets go," he whispered and resumed on walking.
Melanie ran to them and pulled him, turning him around. He looked at her shock, she stared at him. "You trusted me."
Jimin scoff. "That was his mistake."

"It is either you help answer our questions and tell us the past, or let Jin hyung and V in danger, including Ji Ae."

"I am not going to let Ji Ae get hurt..Neither Jin or V."
"That is not what you told us back there," Suga mumbled.

Once was enough.

"Not you and your members, either."
Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Sure.."

"I trusted you..I guess, I was wrong..."

"Do you still trust me?"
They all stared at J-hope, their expressions saying 'No' to him.

J-Hope stared at her tear-stained face. "Do you?" she asked and he could see the hope in her eyes. Does he still trust her?
"hyung," Jimin said, "You can not."
Melanie's eyes blurred with tears. "Ho Seok.." she called softly. "Do you..?"
He then thought back to her words from earlier.

"I am not going to let Ji Ae get hurt..Neither Jin or V."

She did care for them.

"Not you and your members, either."

Him, she cared. s, she cared.

"Do you still trust me?"

Does he?

Yeah...

Then, a familiar feeling came to him. Her words, her voice. The way she smiles and cries, especially the way she was holding him at the moment. It was familiar, it was as if he had met her before..

"Hoseok Oppa.."

Then, it hit him.

Aurora..

"I do...I still trust you.."
"You...do..?"
He nodded. "I know you, Aurora.."
The members stared at him with a shock expression. "What, Aurora?"
She smiled sadly and hugged him. "Oh, I know you would!"
His eyes widened and she quickly pulled away. "S-Sorry..I was just..Happy.." she mumbled, embarraassed and wipe her tears away.
Jimin crossed his arms, glaring at her. "You better have an explanation for this, Aurora."
She giggled, feeling giddy again. "Of course."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so since I didn't get to update my stories, and I missed on a lot of events. For example, Teen Top's win against EXO. And, since 'm mostly an Angel, I didn't get to spazz and fangirl correctly, so here I go.
OH.MY.FREAKEN.GOSHHHH!!! THEY WON!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM, UGH! TEEN TOP'S FIRST WIN WITH 'NO JOKE'!!! :'DD
So proud and happy for them!!!! ><
I LOVE YOU!!!! <33

And, omg. BTS' teaser/trailer for their mv/concept.
Too
Much
Feels.
Can't
Con
trol

/DEAD/

I SO CAN NOT WAIT. OMFG!