Wrong Camera

What Love Can Make

They both stopped in front of Jin's house (Also, Ji Ae's). It felt as if they were a couple and he, as her boyfriend, had to take her home. And, now, they were both in front of her house. He couldn't help, but blush. It felt so surreal to him.
"So, I will see you tomorrow," she said and he nodded, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Ha. Y-Yeah.."
Ji Ae smiled. "Do you want to stay for a little bit, then?"
He didn't seem like he wanted to leave in her eyes.
His face brightened. "Sure!"
The girl chuckled and unlocked the door, then going inside.
Suga looked around and raised a brow. So far, nothing had changed, he observed.
"Everything is still the same as before," he commented.
"Yeah."
He then turned to look at Ji Ae. "Are you not afraid just living by yourself?" he asked and she shook her headd. "Ani. It is peaceful. I like it."
"Oh...I see.."
She nodded and put her camera on the coffee table in the living room. "I will make tea or something. Wait," she said and disappeared into the kitchen.
SUga sat on the couch, tired of carrying the camera around his neck, he put it on the table beside Ji Ae's, as he waited for his drink - More like for her.

Ji Ae came back into the living room with two cups of tea in her hands and gently sat it on the tble. "I hope you like oolong teas, the wonderberry chocolate truffel type.." she said and smiled, "It is my favorite."
He nodded. "Um..Sure.."
He picked up his cup of tea and took a small sip of it. It wasn't that bad, although he hadn't really tried any types of tea, except for those green eat. He hated it. It was just too bitter. He didn't like anything bitter. But, the tea that Ji Ae had just served him, it wasn't that bad. He actually liked the flavored fragrance and it created a sweet aroma. "It is nice, I guess."
"That is good."
Suga smiled a little at the awkwardness. He doesn't like awkward silences. Somebody, save me. I can not stand this awkwardness, he screamed in his head and fiddled with his fingers. His phone, then ringed.
He silently sighed in relief and smiled apologetically at JI Ae. "Sorry.."
"It is fine, Oppa," she said and smiled.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Where are you? Do you not know what time it is right now?" A furious Jin asked over the phone.
"Uh...No..?"
"It is ten! And, where are you? Do not tell me that you are at my house."
Suga grinned. "Yeah, you guessed it right."
"WHAT?! You better get out of the house right now! Do not make me come over and drag you out!" Jin screamed through the phone and he chuckled. "Calm down, hyung. I am not going to do anything. I am coming right now. Now, bye," he removed the phone from his ear and he could hear Jin shouting furiously. "Yah! Don't you dare hang---"
Too late.
He hung up.
"So..."
Suga let out a nervous laugh. "Heh, mian..But, I.. Have to go.." he mumbled and Ji Ae nodded, disappointed. "Ah.."
"I uh..should go before Jin hyung throws a fit. He is really protective, y' know.."
That made her chuckled. "I got it, Oppa. You should go."
He smiled and stood up, quickly grabbing his camera (Randomly grabbing a camera) on the table. "Yeah, I should if I do not want to be killed by him," he joked and she smiled. "But, thanks for keeping me company, though."
Suga nodded. "No problem."
He walked to the door and put on his shoes and opened the door. "I will see you tomorrow, okay?"
"Yeah."
"Bye, Ji Ae! he waved and she waved bacl, smiling as he walked down the sidewalk. She watched until his back was fully gone and disappeared down the hill. Ji Ae frowned. Now, she was all on her own.

Suga stepped into their dorm and took off his shoes. Then, Jin appeared in front of him with his arms crossed. "And, what took you so long to get back?"
"I walked."
"You did? Why?" he raised a brow.
Suga shrugged. "I wanted to."
"Really?"
"really," he said and went to his room as Jin rolled his eyes.

Suga threw his camera on the bed and collapse onto the bed with a big, wide smile on his face. "Ahhh~~"
"And, what is the reason to be so happy about?"
It was JImin's voice.
"That you are hugging a pillow."
That was J-Hope, who added.
Suga looked at the door and saw his group members. He grins and replies, "Ji Ae."
Jin scoff.
He smirked and grabbed the camera. "Yep. My day is written in this camera," he says as he held it up, waving it in the air.
"Hyung, do not brag too much," Jungkook muttered and he shrugged. "I can not help it."
"And, there goes your chance, V," J-Hope snickered and the boy shot him a look.
"You really had fun, didn't you?" Rap Monster asks and he nodded, starting to boast agaiin.
V rolled his eyes, completely irritated. "Hyung, we get it. Now, can you stop?" he mutters and the rest of them stared at them. "what is with you today, Mister Grumpy," J-Hope asked, making the rest of them laugh.
The maknae smirked. "Seems like you have a rival, Suga Hyung."
V scoffed at his remark. "Sure. I am going to bed," he muttered and left as the members snickered.
"Boy, he had been like that all day," J-Hope said, once he left.
"He is never like this," Jimin noted.
The maknae grinned and shook his head, chuckling. They all looked at him. "Why are you laughing?" Rap Monster asked and he looked at him. "He is crushing on Noona," he assumed.
Jin scoff at his observation. "Are you predicting, or are you indicating it to his grumpiness?" he questioned and Jungkook shrugged. "Both, I guess?" he says and the eldest scowled at him.
They all chuckled, except one - Suga.
"Yoon Gi hyung, are you okay?" J-Hope asked, causing the others to stop laughing and changed their attention to him. His expression was unreadable. Scared. Shock. Surprise..? He was staring at the camera.
"What is with the face?" their leader asked. They were all waiting for his response, but no, he said nothing.
"Hyung, seriously, what is wrong?" Jimin raised a brow and Jin crossed his arms. "Yoon Gi.."
"Guys, this is not my camera.."
He finally spoke, and they looked at him confused.
He had grabbed the wrong camera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh~ Suga~~ xD
Lol. I just love him~~ <33
Next chapter, go go go! 
My BTS stories are ending soon! (I think..) O.o