Remember

What Love Can Make

"Break up with her."

V stared at Suga. His expression was unreadable. Did they hate her that much to want him to break up with her?

His hands formed into fists, his eyes glaring hiked at one and each of them. "Do you guys hate her that much of wanting her to go away?" He questioned then and J-Hope shook his head at him. "It is for your own good."

"my own good?" He scoffed, "What own good?"

Melanie stepped out of her spot from beside Jungkook and looked at V, her eyes full if sadness. "Listen, Taehyung..Listen to them.." She said, her voice was soft and barely a whisper.

V shot her a cold look. "Why should I? They do not know anything," he hissed and Suga scoffed. "You are the one who do not know anything!"

The young one raised a brow. "Oh, don't I?" He hissed under his breath, and the maknae nodded. "Suga Hyung is right."

He turned to look at the youngest one. "What?"

Rap Monster piped in, "when the time comes, you will know..But, for now, let's just wish that everything will go smoothly...Without any problems.." He said and the rest nodded, agreeing with their Leader as V just stared at them. "Mwoh?"

Jimin sighed and looked away from the boy. "I...We do not think it is right time to tell you, yet, Taehyung...It is..It is Jin Hyung's decision..For now.." He mumbled and Melanie smiled, a crooked, small smile. "Soon you will know everything, Taehyung.." She says and he just stood there frozen, anger boiling inside if his blood and flesh.

Just what did they mean by that?

Soon, he will know what?

A flash if white light filled the room. Ji Ae was taking pictures again. She was trying to get a photo of Henry by taking pictures of different areas in the house. She was trying to see if she can catch a type of 'ghost' shadow.

Why?

Because that was what she was believing at the moment.

When she was little, living in the states, the people that lived there believed that uf an unusual white shadow or any kind appears in a photo, it was a ghost. At first she didn't believe those things because it sounded unrealistic and fake, but now, she does.

The photo slid out and into the ground. Her desperation was rising more and she quickly picked it up and looked down at it. A frown appeared on her face and she couldn't help, but sigh. Where are you, Henry?

The photo slipped out of her hand and onto the ground, beside her foot. She walked out if her room and into the  hallway, facing the steps of the stairs. She clicked the button, and again - The flash of the camera.

She looked at it, no, it here was no ghostly shadow.

Annoyed, she threw the photo away and kept on taking more until Jin came. "What do you think you are doing?" He asked her, but she didn't answer him. Instead, she just stared at the photo in her hand that she had just taken. "Ji Ae," he called her name, demanding an answer.

Ji Ae turned to look at him with tired looking eyes. "Henry..I'm trying to look for him..Henry.." She said, but it came out as a whisper.

"What? Are you crazy? Ji Ae, he is dead! It is almost two years!" He said, furious with her reply and took the camera from her hands. "Go to your room. NOW," he growled and she frowned. "But-"

"No buts. Just go," he pointed up the stairs to her room and she nodded, giving in. "Arasso, Oppa.." She mumbled and slowly walked up the stairs.

Jin sighed and looked down at the camera in his hand, he shook his head in disapproval. "What has gotten into you, Ji Ae- ah.."

Ji Ar sat on her bed in the corner, hugging her knees. She felt different and light. It was as if she had gone ibsane. It maybe, she had.

Feeling light headed, she decided to lie down and sleep. As soon as she had closed her eyes, she went into a deep slumber.

She opened her eyes to only see a bbright, white light. She quickly covered her eyes with both her hands. When the light dimmed out, she unshielded her eyes and looked around.

Everywhere, it was green, a big field of long, green grasses only. Where is this place? She silently wondered. Then, a soft voice spoke. "Ji Ae..."

She snapped her head back and swiftly turned around to meet face-to-face with him, Henry.

He was pale as a fresh, white sheet and his eyes were wary, it made him look tired. But to her, it seemed like as if he was dead, to which, he was.

"You are back.." She said and hugged him. He chuckled. "Of course, I am. I missed you.."

She settled in his arms and sighed in relief. "I have been waiting for you.." She whispered and he nodded. "I know...And I am sorry for keeping you waiting..." He said and tightened his grip around her petite body.

"What took you so long. Do you now know how long I was waiting? I thought I was going crazy.." She mumbled and he looked at her, guilt rushing through him. "I am sorry.."

She smiled. "It is okay, Oppa..You are here now.."

He smiled back at her, but soon faded. "Ji Ae.." He called. "Hm?" She answered, looking up at him. "Remember my words.."

Ji Ae nodded, avoiding his eyes, this time. "Yes, I do.."

"Do not make me wait too long. I have waited long enough.." he said and she smiled painfully at him only. "I know, Oppa..I..I am just going crazy at the moment.." She whispered and he frowned. "Do not say that.."

He cupped her face and stared into her eyes. "Remember my words, Ji Ae.." He said, his voice fading and pulled her closer, laying a soft kiss in her lips before pulling away. "Remember.."

He disappeared and the only word she could utter was, "Noo!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys!

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!! I've been gone for a long tone, huh? /:

Mianhae. /Pouts/

But, I'll be updating my stories from now on. As long as I'm at school, yeah. (Sorry. No connection at home.) I'll be updating my Jimin fanfic more then this story though, because I haven't been writing. I apologize again. And, I've been having a really tough time these past few weeks. /:

I hope you guys forgive me..

I feel bad for not updating. ):