"They Don't Know Anything. None."

What Love Can Make

As usual, Jin and the rest of the BTS members took the bus to school, along with Ji Ae.
When they all got to school, V left them and stalked off towards Eunjoo. The members frowned at the sight of the two of them.
"When are we going to tell him?" Suga asked.
Jin looked at V, who was smiling at Eunjoo. He could see that V was taking the relationship serious. Maybe too serious, who knows?
"Soon," he answered.
Jiming looked at his hyung. "How soon is soon?" he asked, emphasizing the word 'soon', hinting to hurry before it was too late.
Jin sighed and told Ji Ae to go ahead first. "Just soon, okay?" he said, tired of the topic.
"But, hyung, we have to hurry or it will b---"
He cut Jungkook off. "Do you not think I know that? Of course, I do!" he shouted and the members, even the students stared at him with shocked expressions.
"Jin," Rap Monster said full of warning.
"I...I am sorry...I am just....I do not even know..." he said and ran his hand through his hair. "I am just worried about Ji Ae more."
"Hyung, V is our member. Also, a friend of ours," J-Hope said in matter-of-factly.
"I know that...But, she is my cousin.."
"Just why are you so worried about her for? She is not even the one who is in danger," Suga said and Jin glared deadly at him. "You do not know that."
Suga scoff. "I do not know that, that is why I am asking you!" he shouted, getting angry, making the people around the area turn to look at their direction.
"Not here, man. This is school property," Rap Monster said and pulled Suga away from Jin.
Jin stepped back on his own. "You guys do not know anything. None," he said in a low voice and he turned to walk away.
Suga scoff. "Kim Seok Jin!"
J-Hope stopped him. "Don't. He is right."
The elder one looked at him. "What is he right about, huh? Nothing! He is always dealing problems on his own without us knowing! Of course, that is why we don't know anything!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.
"Calm down, dude. I am sure you are not the only one having a tough time. Jin hyung, is too..Even us," their leader said and patted his back.
Suga sighed. "We have to find out what happened to Ji Ae that is making him worried about her," he said and J-Hope nodded in agreement. "I agree."
"Me, too," mumbled the youngest, even though he was hurt by Jin's words.
"Whatever it is, we have to find out soon and quick before it is too late to save V," Jimin said and they all smiled, agreeing with the decision.

Eunjoo walked to class with V beside her, hand-in-hand. Her friends, who were all behind her scoff.
"I still can not believe V oppa chose her over us," one of them muttered, the others nodding in agreement.
"But, I wonder what type of girls does Suga oppa like," another asked, giggling. "And, Nam Joon oppa," another added.

They were all spazzing about the BTS members, excpet one. They noticed.
"Yah, you are acting weird. Are you okay?" one of the girls asked.
She nodded. "I am fine. You guys go ahead. I need to use the restroom," she said, although it was obviously a lie. But, they fell for it.
"Arasso, be quick before you get scolded by her," she nodded her head towards where Eunjoo was.
The girl nodded, rolling her eyes. "Whatever," she muttered and walked away. "You guys don't even know me."

"The question is, what happened to Ji Ae," Jimin said, "And, why."
Jungkook scribbled what he had said down on paper.
"Also, is the problem about Ji Ae involve with Taehyung's," J-Hope said and they all stared at him.
"What? It is what came to my mind and what I think," he said and Suga smirked. "You nag, yet you know how to think," he said and J-Hope scoff. "I dance."
Suga shook his head. "Ani. You nag a lot."
He glared at his hyung.
"Stop it, the both of you," Rap Monster said, tired at hearing the both of them bickering. "Lets just focus on Ji Ae right now."
J-Hope glared at Suga for the last time before looking away and facing the maknae. "Did you write that down?"
Jungkook nodded. "Yep."

Without knowing, someone was listening throughout the whole conversation, even the bickering.
"So, they are trying to find that out, huh?" she whispered and walked away before anyone could see her.

Jin sat all alone on the bench. Since the small arguement with Suga that morning, he wasn't in the mood. He sat there, deep in thoughts.

"Just why are you so worried about her for? She is not even the one who is in danger," Suga said and Jin glared deadly at him. "You do not know that."

He let out a sigh as the flashbacks came back to him
His school life with her, Ji Ae coming to Korea, problems with her, finding out about her issue, getting the members involve, and now. V, Ji Ae, and the fight he had just had with Suga earlier.

Suga scoff. "I do not know that, that is why I am asking you!" he shouted, getting angry, making the people around the area turn to look at their direction.

He shut his eyes tight. Both his mind and head was spinning around now. Not sure of what to think anymore. "They do not know anything. None," he whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I'm off to write on paper! Lol.
J-Hope you guys like the story so far! [:
(See what I did?) xD