Autograph Photo

What Love Can Make

Students whispered, staring at her as she walked down the hall. Her expression was blank, as always. All she could do was smile. She had no emotions. She had blocked them all.

"Look, it's Ji Ae," a voice from behind said and stepped in front of her, blocking her way. It was no other then Eunjoo and her group of friends. They were one of the richest girls in the school. And since the beginning, they've hated Ji Ae.

Ji Ae smiled and bowed.

"It's nice to see you," she said and Eunjoo let out a mocking laugh.

"Don't need to be polite," she said with a smirk.

Ji Ae kept her smile and walked past the group of girls.

"I'm not done talking yet," Eunjoo's voice called out.

She stopped and turned around. "Ne?"

The four girls walked towards her, Eunjoo, being the first and front since she was the 'Leader' of them all, walked up to Ji Ae.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" she asked with an annoyed look on her face.

Ji Ae, looking casual, since with no feelings, blinked and asked, "What do you want to say?"

The group of girls stopped in front of her with their arms crossed. One of them stepped out. "Yah. Ji Ae, did you forget about it that fast?" she asked, almost as if she was shouting. One of them pushed her, making her stumble. But since she had no feelings, she didn't do anything - but smile.

"That's enough. Stop it," Eunjoo said and they did, standing back in their places as usual whenever they were told to stop.

Eunjoo, with her arms, still crossed, stepped in front of the group.

"Did you forget about Henry Oppa already? That quick?" she said, "Tsked. I don't even know what he sees in you."

"No, I still remember him, why?"

The girl scoffs in disbelief and pushed her by the shoulder.

"He lost his life because of you. Did you forget that too?" she said in an almost yelling voice.

Ji Ae let out a small laugh.

"Right..." she murmured and looked at Eunjoo straight in the eyes.

"Then, I apologize. Thanks for your concern. I'll be going now," she bowed and turned around, walking away.

"Yah, Ahn Ji Ae!"

She turned Ji Ae around and stared hard at her.

"Why don't you just admit it?" she said.

"Admit what?"

"Admit that you're responsible for Henry's death. Admit it," she said, her teeth gritting. Students in the hall started to whisper, some gasping in shock.

"Well, if that makes you happy," Ji Ae said and Eunjoo glared at her with hatred.

"You! You did it, didn't you!" she shouted, bursting out her anger and pushed Ji Ae hard, making her collide with someone.

The student's eyes widened, gasping in horror as if they had just seen someone die in front of them.

"It's V Oppa."

"This isn't good."

"Oppa's going to be mad."

"Aish!" the voice said in annoyance.

Ji Ae backed away, still calm and bowed.

"I'm sorry. Someone pushed me," she apologizes and glanced up at the person. He had black hair mixed with blonde. And, instead of wearing his uniform, he wore a black shirt with a big, bold, white letter 'V', black pants and white sneakers.

He was also wearing black eye-liner.

"O-Oppa," Eunjoo mumbled and he looked from Ji Ae to her.

"Oh, Eunjoo. What are you doing here?" he asked her.

"I..Just wanted to talk to someone. That's all," she said as she glanced at Ji Ae.

His gaze followed hers and landed on the girl that had just bumped into him.

"Her?" he asked, pointing at Ji Ae.

Eunjoo nodded.

"Hm."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why? Is something wrong?" he asked her, worried.

She shook her head.

"Ani. But, where are you going?"

He smiled.

"Schedule," he answered and walked over to her.

Eunjoo pouted.

"You're so busy. Get some rest, okay?" she cooed and he chuckled, nodding.

"I will don't worry," he said and kissed her on the forehead.

Ji Ae stared blankly at them before turning around.

"You, wait," a deep voice called.

She stopped and turned back, but said nothing. The 'V' guy stepped towards her as Eunjoo gritted her teeth.

"While I'm gone, don't mess with her. Got it?"

The girl nodded and smiled.

"Sure," she replied.

He handed her a piece of paper card before going back to Eunjoo.

"I'll see you later, okay, babe?"

Eunjoo nodded, smiling.

"I know, oppa. Just go before you get in trouble," she said with a small laugh and he pouted cutely at her.

"Arasso," he said and looked at Eunjoo's friends. "You guys watch after her, ara?"

They all nodded, except one, and squealed.

"Ne, oppa! We will!" they all said in unison.

He chuckled and gave Eunjoo a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll see you later," he said and left.

Her friends squealed even louder than before.

"I can't believe you're dating an idol!" the girl that has pushed Ji Ae exclaimed.

"A singer to be exact!"

Eunjoo looked at Ji Ae, who was staring at the photo card that he had given her.

"Same here," she said and stepped towards Ji Ae.

"Like what you have?"

The non-emotional girl looked up at her from the photo.

"What?"

A smirk formed on Eunjoo's face.

"That, in your hands," she said and Ji Ae shook her head.

"No, why?" she asked and Eunjoo rolled her eyes.

"Come on, girls. Let's go. It's useless talking to a girl like her," she said and they followed, bumping their shoulders into her as they did - Well, except for one.

As soon as they left, students began to leave too.

"What kind of a person is she?" a girl muttered and went inside her classroom.

"I guess she's just stupid not knowing who had just talked to her," another said and rolled her eyes at Ji Ae.

The girl left alone, stared down at the photo in her hand. It wasn't just any kind of photo card. It was a photo of the 'V' guy in black clothes and on the right corner was the letters 'BTS' in a bold, golden color. And, on the very bottom was some cursive writing across his body.

An.....Autograph photo?