Decision To Protect

What Love Can Make

Their question got him thinking. He didn't want his beloved cousin to get hurt, not from the girls that hated her from their jealousy.
Why did he become an idol?
If maybe he didn't become an idol, he wouldn't have to worry about this. Or if maybe he didn't favor music so much, making him want to become a singer, he wouldn't have to think about this. But, an idol or not, either way, he still worries about her. He didn't want her to get hurt again. Not when he's not around.

"Are you still thinking?" Suga asked him but didn't reply.

Rap Monster shushed him. "He's in his own thoughts."

Jin then suddenly turned to them, making them jump. He had made his decision.

"I have made my decision," he declared and the members stared at him. 

"Go on, continue," Jimin gestured him, waiting for his decision impatiently.

Jin looked at every one of the members. "Since I'm in college, along with Ho Seok and Yoon Gi, I want you guys to look after Ji Ae."

Jimin stood up, pumping his fists in the air. "Woohoo! Yeah!" he cheered and Jin glared at him. "Only when I'm not around. For her, especially," he said and Jimin grinned at him.

"And, don't try anything. Or you're dead."

Jungkook and Jimin both high-fived and bumped their fists together, happy about the eldest's decision to make them look after her.

"We'll try our best," Rap Monster said and Jin nodded. "Don't let V near her, though," he said and the leader nodded. "Alright."

J-Hope and Suga looked at Jin. "We can, right?"

Jin nodded. "When we do not have class or whenever."

Hearing his answer, they both cheered and high-fived their other members. Jin smiled to himself. "I'm doing this to protect her."

"If you have the same classes as Ji Ae, that's good," Jin had said to the remaining member. He had even told them all of her seven classes.

"Check your paper for the same classes as Ji Ae's," their leader, Rap Monster said and the other two nodded. They all started to scan through their paper.

"I have the second and fourth hour with her," Jimin said as he raised his hand to signal them.

Rap Monster nodded. "Maknae?"

Jungkook grinned and looked at his schedule. "First, fifth and, seventh."

The leader nodded and Jimin made a face. "Lucky bastard."

They both stared at the leader. "What about you, Hyung?"

"I only got the sixth hour," he answered, shrugging.

The youngest raised a brow. "Really?" he asked, not believing the leader's words. Rap Monster nodded. "Yeah."

"Do you want to change classes?" Jimin asked and he shook his head. "At least I'm with V and not alone," he shrugged.

"Are you sure? I mean, it's Jin hyung's cousin," Jimin said, offering him a second chance for him to change his mind. But, at the same time, he didn't want him to.

Rap Monster just rolled his eyes. "Just shut your mouth if you want to see Ji Ae."

"You're right. It's the second hour already. Bye, Hyung!" he said and scurried off, leaving only the maknae and leader alone.

"Damn, I missed my first class," Jungkook mumbled and Rap Monster patted his head.

"You still have two more classes with her," he assured and the young boy nodded, smirking.

"At least I'm last to be with her too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's Ji Ae's schedule! [:

1st- Physics (Jungkook)
2nd- English (Jimin)
3nd- Music (V)
4th- Advisory (Jimin)
5th- Math (Jungkook and V)
6th- Gym (Rap Monster)
7th- World History (Jungkook)