"I'm Scared."/Haunting Night

What Love Can Make

"Yah, Maknae, wake up," Jin's voice called loudly.
He moved but didn't bother to open his eyes. He was still sleepy. "Five more minutes," he groaned as he raised his hand up, showing his five fingers.
Jin rolled his eyes,"I give up. One of you try," he mumbled and jumped out of the car, letting J-Hope in. "Let me try."
On the sidewalk, Jin was crossing his arms against his chest. J-Hope snickered at the eldest and he scowled in return.
"Hurry up. I am tired," Suga muttered and the others nodded, mumbling a "Yeah."
J-Hope looked at the two sleeping figures and shook his head. "Maknae's got his skills," he said and sighed before shouting, "Jungkook, wake up! Ji Ae's been kidnapped!"
That woke up every one of the sleepy members, not just him.
"Oh, Ji Ae!" Jimin literally shouted, earning a smack on the head from the leader. "That was for Jungkook, not you," he said and the young boy rubbed his head. "Oh.."

"Kidnapped?!" the youngest shot up from his seat with his eyes wide open, hitting his head on the top of the car roof. "Ow!" he covered the top pf his scalp,"That hurts like crap."
J-Hope smirked in satisfaction. "Gotcha."
Jungkook looked to his side to see Ji Ae conscious now. He softened and sat back down, gently shaking her awake. "Noona, we are here. Wake up."
She opened her eyes to see a smiling Jungkook in front of her. She smiled in return. "I am up."
The boy chuckled and shook his head. "I will go out first," he said and stepped out of the car after J-Hope.
Ji Ae then stepped out too and Jin quickly pulled her to his safety. "Come on, lets go inside," he said softly and she nodded as the members followed.

Jin the lights, blinding the members and Ji Ae, even himself.
"Stupid lights," he muttered and dimmed the lights a little.
"I will go and get the sheets and pillows," Ji Ae said and Jin shook his head. "No, no. You go to your room right now. You are tired," he said and Ji Ae blinked at him before nodding and going up the stairs and to her room.

"Good night, Noona! Do not dream anything bad!" Jungkook shouted after her and Jin narrowed his eyes. "You just woke up and yet, you are already getting me annoyed," he said and the young one shrug. "NOt my problem."
Jin just shook off the maknae's comment and turned to the rest of the others. "I will be right back," he said and each of the sleepy members nodded.

After getting the pillows and sheets, they all slept. Every one of them were sound asleep, except for V. He was wide awake.
He stared at the ceiling, thinking. He was thinking why s were so all up on Ji Ae. She wasn't anything special, was she?
Or, was it because she was Jin's cousin? Or, because they all had fallen for the same girl?
That last thought scared him.
What if they did all really fell for one girl? What will happen? Will all of them fight one another to get her? Or, will she have to choose the one member she wants to be with?
Then, what about him? Is he no different from the rest of the members? Or the same? Had he or had he not fallen for her too?
He shook his head. "Scary.." he whispered and shut his eyes. He only had one girl to think of, and that is Eunjoo, his dearest girlfriend. "Think of Eunjoo...Just Eunjoo.." he told himself in a whisper.
He couldn't. His mind was on ji Ae and the members again.
Had they all fallen for her? OR, are they just being caring and kind because she was Jin's cousin, a girl?
V clasped his hands over his face, groaning and shuffling under his blanket. "Aish! Stupid, stupid mind! Think about Eunjoo, not her and the members!" he said in annoyance.
Then again, if they all had fallen for her, what about him? Has he fallen for her too? Or not? Or, he has but just doesn't know?
Again, he groaned and kicked his sheet away. "Stupid mind. Stupid girl. Stupid everything," he muttered and got up and went to the bathroom.

V the faucet to cold water and splashed the cool water on his face, washing off the make-up that hadn't washed off.
It felt relaxing and it actually cooled him off a little. "Much better," he mumbled and turned the water off before wiping his face with a cloth and hung it on a handle before he headed back to his sleeping place.
Just as he was about to close his eyes and fall asleep, he heard a whimper. It was coming from upstairs.
Ji Ae?, his mind thought and his body reacted on its own as his legs carried him, running past Suga and up the stairs to Ji Ae's room.

His hands slowly reached out and pushed the door wider for him to enter. His lips moved and softly called her name. "Ji Ae..."
No reply.
He looked around the dark room to only see a sleeping figure sleeping peacefully on the bed. A sigh of relief escaped his lips and was about to close the door and go when he heard another whimper.
"Ji Ae...Ji Ae-ah..." he softly called which surprised him. Never had he called someone's name that soft. Not even Eunjoo's.
Suddenly, she started to move. It was as if she was trying to escape from something or wake up from...A bad dream...
His legs then moved on their own and carried him to her bed. He sat beside her and stared down at her.
"Ji Ae..."
"O-Oppa.," she said in a small whisper as her head turned from side to side. "Oppa.," she called once more, frightening V.
He the lamp on her nightstand and looked back at her. SHe was sweating and shaking.
Panicking, he touched her forehead. She wasn't having a fever, she was having a bad dream.
V took out his handkerchief and dabbed it around her face and neck. "J-Jin Oppa..." she whispered and he looked at her confused. "I am scared..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huhu~~ She's having a bad dream! D:
You'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out what the dream is! Hehe.

Also, please vote for this poll.
It's random! Don't judge!
(I just want to see your opinions). ^^