Slowly Gaining Back

What Love Can Make

The place was grassy and green, flowers blooming and tall trees everywhere. The sun was even shining down brightly with white clouds. The breeze was soft and chilly as it blew past her cheek. It felt nice.
"You are here.." a voice said from behind and her eyes widened, turning around to face the person. "Wh-Who are y-you?"
Her voice was shaking and her eyes showed fear.
"Do not be..I will not hurt you.." he said softly and took a steo closer to her, she stepped back. He frowned,"I won't..I promise.."
She looked at him, hesitating. Could she trust him?
"You still have not forgotten, have you..?"
The girl looked at him, confused. "What?"
He softly chuckled and held her hand in his. "I missed you..."
"Who are you?"
Her question made his eyes hardened as his grip tightened on her hand in anger. She wince and he loosened his hand. "S-Sorry.."
Her eyes stared at him for a while. He had blonde like hair and a cue baby face. His blonde hair reminded her of V, somehow.
"Do I...Know you..?" she asked, raising a hand to touch his cheek. He flinched at her touch and he put his ontop of hers. "You do not remember..?"
She shook her head. "No..Who are you, really..?"
He looked at her with soft and gentle eyes before answering,"I am your boyfriend.."

She shot up from her bed, breathing hard. There he was again, appearing in her dream again.
Who was he really? And, why does he keep appearing in her dreams?

She wiped the sweat off her forehead and quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"Hyung, do you really believe her?" Jungkook asked and Rap Monster shrugged. "Not really," he answered honestly.
"I do not trust her," Jimin said and made a face just thinking about her.
Suga scrunched up his nose. "She could be useful," he spoke up and they all stared at him as if he was crazy.
"Useful> By what meaning..?" J-Hope questioned and Suga glared at him. "I meant for information, not that way."
"Syga hyung could be right. Did she not say, she knows a lot more about Ji Ae more than anyone?" the maknae said, raising a brow.
"Yeah, besides Jin and her cousin," Suga added and J-hope blinked. "Wait..Who is her cousin? She did not say, did she?"
"No, she never mentioned her cousin's name," Rap Monster said and fixed his glasses.
"I wonder who is her cou---"
It was Jimin who was speaking, but Jungkook cut him off.
"Noona!"

They all raced towards her and Rap Monster knelt down beside her. He felt her forehead, frowning. "She is not having a fever or anything," he said and the members, worried, began to panick.
"Lets bring her to the nurse, hurry!" Suga said in a panick tone and thei leader nodded, lifting her off the ground. "Kaja."

"She just need some rest," the nurse told them and each of them nodded. "If there is anything you need, I will be in my office," she said and smiled at the boys before going into her office.
J-hope came back inside, putting his phone in his pocket. "I just called Jin hyung."
Their leader nodded. "That is good."
They all turned to look at Ji Ae, she didn't look peaceful at all. Her face was scrunched u, afraid of something.
"She is dreaming again," Suga said with a pout.
"I hope Noona is okay," the maknae said and Jimin sighed. "I wonder what she is dreaming about to be so scared.." he murmured softly, his heart hurting.

 

BANG! BANG!

A loud shot was heard. It was a gun.
Her eyes widened. "O-Oppa.."
That was the only word that came out of .
He dropped to the ground on his knees, now weak. His hands were on his wound as he tried to block the blood from flowing too much.
The girl who was behind him eyes widened at the sight. "N-No..It c-can't be...O-Oppa...Oppa!" she screamed and just as he was about to fall on his head, she caught him in her arms. Tears were welling up in her eyes.
"Oppa..." she whispered, her voice cracking. Tears were no rolling down her face. "Why did you? Why did you block it?"
She was sobbing as she tried to also block the flowing blood, but it was no use. He was bleeding too much.
"I-I'm....S....Sorry..." he said breathlessly. His eyes were starting to close.
Tears blurred her eyes. "No, Oppa. Don't close your eyes. Stay with me! Stay!" she said in her loud voice, panicking.
He smiled weakly up at her. His bloody hand raised and cupped her cheek, staining her cheek also. Unknowingly, a tear ran down his own cheek. He wiped her tears away with his thumb. "R-Remember..That..I..I love y-you..." he weakly said and she sobbed harder, grabbing onto his hand that was on her cheek. "I love you too.."
That was then, his hand dropped from her grip and landed on the hard, cold, floor, making a soft knock. His eyes were finally closed.
He had left her.
Tears ran down her face uncontrollably as she let it fall. "Oppa...Oppa..." she called softly as she tried to wake him up, shaking his lifeless body. "You can't leave me..You can't.."
Just then someone pulled her up, away from his now lifeless body. "No! Let go!" she shouted as she tried to pried the girl's hand away. The girl then threw her onto the floor, far away from him. She threw the gun down onto the floor, beside her feet. "You killed him! You are the one who killed him! You are the one who's responsible! You killed him!" she screamed and the girl on the floor stared at the gun. Fear, horror, filled her eyes as she shook her head. "No...N-No...NO! NO! NO! AHHHHHHH!" She screamed and covered her ears, almost pulling her hair. "I didn't...No...I love him.." she whispered and sat there, hugging her knees to her chest sobbing.

"Hyung, look!" Jimin shouted, waking Suga and the others up. They all looked and their eyes widened, not believing what they were seeing in front of them..She was crying.
"N-Noona, sh-she is..Crying..!" Jungkook cheered and they all smiled.
"Do you think her emotions are back?" J-hope asks, not too excited. He was more worried then excited.
"I am not sure..Maybe.." Their leader replied back, unsure himself.
Ji Ae then started to momve, covering her ear, and shouting loudly.
"Wake her up, wake her up!" Suga shouted, afraid.
Jimin removed her hands from her ears and held it in place firmly. "Ji Ae! Ji Ae, wake up!" he shook her.
"No! No! I did not do it!" she kept shouting, her feet shuffling under the blanket as tears uncontrollably ran down her ceeks. "I did not do it!"
Just then, Jin came bursting in. "What are you doing?"
Jimin stopped shaking her and looked back. "Hyung, she is dreaming again."
He walked over to Jimin and sighed. "I will take it from here," he said and Jimin nodded. "Arasso."
The boy gave them a signal for them to go outside as Jin gently shook her. They all exited out and so did the boy, leaving Jin alone with Ji Ae.

Jn gently shook her, trying to wake her up. "Ji Ae..Ji Ae.."
Her eyes shot opened and turned to look to see only her cousin. "O-Oppa...I..I.."
He smiled weakly at her. "I know..I know.." he murmured softly, "You saw him again.."
Ji Ae nodded, her eyes forming tears again.
"You are crying.."
She wiped them away. "I-I don't know.."
Jin just smiled and softly her hair. "It is fine..You will slowly gain them back.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huhuhu~~
Ji Ae is slowly gaining back her emotions! Yipee! :DD