Forget Him, Please

What Love Can Make
Ji Ae began to strum her guitar, a familiar melody rang through her ears. It was the song that he had singedin music class, before their feelings began to change. It was a song in english he wrote it himself.
 
If I could just get over you, I would
Don't wanna love you anymore
And missing you is like a war
It's a battle I'm losing, And I'd give up girl if I could
If I could walk away as easily as you
I would
 
Thought I've seen enough to know it all
But not enough to know how it feels to fall
But the kind of pain you lef me with
It never seems to heal
And it never lets me go
 
 
Just then, her bedroom door opened. "I knocked, but you would not answer."
It was her cousin, Jin.
She ignored him and continued playing, pretending as if he wasn't there in the room with her.
Jin, feeling hurt, frowned and sat on her bed, he stared at her on the floor. "Ji Ae, talk to me.." he said and smiled a little.
No answer.
Instead, she began to hum along with each note of the song. she played. It was slow and soft to listen to. Her mind was not in the right place, but at least her talent was.
"Ji Ae-ah.." he called.
She didn't answer.
Sighing, he grabbed the guitar out of her grasp and she looked at him with a shock expression. He gave her a cold look, the coldest look he could give her. "Stop avoiding me."
"I am not.." Ji Ae said and tried to grab her guitar from him, but Jin held it up high from her reach. "You are."
"I am not. Give me back my guitar," she said and he sat the guitar beside him. "Not until you stop avoiding me and the members."
"I said, I am not."
"You are. It has been almost a two weeks now," he pointed and looked at her, but she wasn't. Her eyes were avoiding his, it almost seemed like she was afraid of something, or at least, it seemed like she was hiding something from him.
Wait, was she?
Jin raised a brow at her, "You are hiding something from me, aren't you?" he asked her. He was testing her obviously. "Are you?"
Upon the uestion of his, she felt herself shaking again. Trapped and nervous and scared at the same time. But then, she can't tell him even if she wanted to, or even if he was her cousin. No matter what, she couldn't. THere was no way she was going to let Eunjoo hurt him, not V, or the members, either.
Ji Ae sat back on the floor, in her original spot. "You do not know, Oppa.." she murmured softly and he grinned. "Try me."
She shook her head. "No. You will be in trouble. And, I do not want that," she said and his brows furrowed. "Bwo? Trouble?"
 
V stared at them. "What do you guys mean by Jin hyung and I getting in trouble if Ji Ae makes contact with either of us?" he asked, wanting an explanation. He was looking straight at the maknae as he had asked the question.
Jungkook bit back his words and shook his head. "N-Nothing, Hyung.." he mumbled and broked the eye contact with V, looking desperately at their team leader. "Help me", he said through an expression that was unreadable to V.
Rap Monsterr then clapped his hand. "I forgot. Manager hyung called me a while ago that we had to finish our filming for our new music video," he said, obviously signaling the other members as well.
Which, they immediately played along. "Right! I got a text from him, too," Suga forced a grin and their maknae silently sighed in relief. THank god, he thought. Jimin nudged J-Hope when he didn't say anything. "Hyung, play along, will you?"" he hissed sharply under his breath, quiet enough for V not to hear, which he didn't.
J-Hope then nodded. "Uh, Y-Yeah..Right.." he said and nudged Melanie. "Right, Aurora?"
She instantly nodded. "Right! Did manager oppa not say the filming was at one-thirty?" she pretended to ask, unsure of the time. She knew exactly what the time was, one-twenty.
V raised a brow, growing suspicious of the members and Melanie. "No. He said it is at three. Guys, what is happening? Is there something I am missing out on? Something I do not know about?" he questioned the rest of them. His expression had turned serious and his gentle eyes turned cold. "ANswer me."
Jimin rolled his eyes at the young boy. "You are always missing out of things since the very beginning, oh wait, I mean, since you started dating Eunjoo, that was what I mean," he said full of sarcasm and V glared at him. "You do not know anything, so be quiet," he hissed.
The older boy made a face. "I know more then you think, douche."
Suga shot him a look. "Stop," he said and then turned to V. "He is right, Taehyung. Eversince you started dating Eunjoo, you had changed a lot. ANd, yes. You had missed out on a lot of things, okay? So, please..We are begging you," he said and turned to look at each of the BTS members and Melanie. "Stay away from her."
 
She didn't answer, she just stared down at her lap and Jin sighed, grabbed a hold of her arm and pulled her up. "Come and sit up here," he said and she stood up as he pulled her down beside him. "Now, tell me what you mezan about me in trouble."
Ji Ae turned to look at him. "I can not, Oppa..You know how she is.." she said and he raised a brow. "Who?"
She frowned. "I can not...If I do, you and Taehyung will be in danger..Just like...Like...Henry.." she whispered the name and Jin's eyes hardened. "Your memories are back..?"
Thr girl forced a smile. "Sorry for not letting you know sooner, Oppa.." she said and he stood up, furious and confused. "You did not tell me, why?" he asked, demanding an answer. "And, what is with the trouble part? Ahn Ji Ae, you better tell me," he growled, growing more angry and annoyed at the moment.
Ji Ae's eyes watered. "I...I c-can not, Oppa....I do not want you and your members to get hurt because of me...You know just like Henry Oppa.." she said and Jin shot her a look for mentioning his name again. "Don't you dare say his name, Ji Ae. You know that is not true," he said and she shook her head. "No..He lost his life because of me..Everything happened because of me. Don't you know that?" she asked, "It is Henry, Oppa. I remember it cearly. It is him, Henry."
Teqars rolled down her cheeks. "Because of me..It all happened because of me.." she sobbed and Jin grabbed a hole of her shoulders. "Do not say his name, you will only hurt yourself if you remember him. Do not think of him, remove him from your head and mind, Ji Ae. It is the best for you," he tried to sort the facts out to her, but it wasn't working.
Ji Ae shook her head only. "I can not. He is already been remembered, engraved inside of me..My mind, my heart..And, my soul..i can not.." she said and Jin shook her. "Then, carve him out! Do not remember him, Ji Ae!" he cried out and she just sobbed. "I can not do that! I love him! I still do!"
Jin's heart clenched at her words. No, he thought. Do not, remove him.
He hated when she was liek this. He hated every memory of hers. He hated him, Henry. He hated how Ji Ae would always dream of him and how she looked when she did. He wanted her to not remember him so bad, he do.
Why, you ask?
It is because he didn't want Ji Ae to be stuck in the past, he wants her to move onto the present, and the future, not spend her life griefing over a dead boy whom she had loved two years ago. (Oh.My.God. I am so, so, so sorry, Henry. I didn't mean to write it. I just had to to. OMG. I am so sorry! Gosh, I love you! A LOT! ,3)
Okay, that was too mean, but still, that was the truth.
He hated it, more then anything. But, he respected Henry, too. He was like a brother to him, too. But, now, it was just...No. He did not want Ji Ae to be hurt anymore. All he ever wanted for the last two years was for Ji Ae to find happiness..
 
Not grief.
 
Not guilt.
 
Not hurt.
 
Not pain.
 
Not anything but, happiness.
 
That was all he ever wanted for her.
 
Was that too much to ask for?
 
His hands dropped from Ji Ae's shoulder to his sides and turned around, facing the door. "Forget him, Ji Ae-ah..I do not want to see you hurt anymore.."
With that, he left with a heavy heart.
 
Please, Ji Ae, forget about him..I hate seeing you cry. I hate seeing you hurt. So, please...Forget everything about him..I am begging you..
 
--------------------​--------------------​--------------------​--------------------​--------------------​--------------------
Oh.My.God. I can not believe what I had just written! Argh! I am so, so sorry Henry! *Sobs*
But, I hope you guys like this chapter? Although, I wrote some bad things about Jin hating on Henry. :/ 
I feel like a mean fan right now. I swear. Lol. Don't get me wrong. Henry is one of my top solo artist, although he is only a rookie. *Heart*
Also, I am trying to finish this story, along with my Jimin story before the winter, so, from now on, I will be trying to update as much as I can and all, Okay?