Wrong

What Love Can Make

"I trust her."
They all stopped and stared at him, shock by his response, even she was too.
"What? Hyung, are you crazy?" the maknae asks, flaring his arms in the air.
"We can not trust her, Ho Seok," Suga said and they all nodded.
J-Hope turned to look at them, his expression serious. "I do."
"Hyung, you can not pos---"
He cut Jimin off.
"She said something about Ji Ae that none of us knew!"
"That does not mean anything!" JImin shouted back and Rap Monster patted his shoulder. "Chill, dude."
Jimin, angry, looked away and crossed his arms. He couldn't believe that J-Hope, his own friend, had come to trust a stranger like this.
Rap Monster looked from J-Hope to Melanie, then back to him. "What did she say to make you trust her?"
J-Hope looked at Melanie as if he was shooting lazor beams at her. "Name the place that Ji Ae likes going," he said and she swallowed hard. "P-Park.."
"Reason?"
Melanie grew uncomfortable under his gaze as she fiddled with her fingers nervously.
"Hurry, if you want them to trust you."
She bravely looked at them and said,"Flowers, people and trees. She likes sitting under the shade to play the guitar."
J-Hope looked away from her and at s. "Does that prove everything now?"

"Oppa, you will not leave me, right?" Eunjoo asked V out of the blue.
He nodded. "I won't."
"Never?"
V chuckled. "Never say never," he teased and her eyes turned cold, but her voice stayed the same. "Oppa~" she hit his arm.
He chuckled some more. "I will not, I promise."
"Promise"
"Hm," he smiled, linking his pinkie with hers.
She sighed, relief and hugged him, smirking.
You are forever mine, Kim Taehyung. No ones. Not Ji Ae's, ever.

Jin watched as Ji Ae fell asleep. Her expression was more peaceful now, then the other days. He gently caressed her cheek and smiled. He cared for her, he loved her more then anything and anyone (Besides his parents and members). He was her cousin, and so was she.
"I am sorry.." he whispers softly and kissed her on the cheek.
He brushed away her bangs and sighed. He won't ever let anything happen to Ji Ae, no matter, even if it means that he was going to lose his life.
Still her hair, he siad,"I won't ever let anything happen to you..I promise I will be a better cousin for you, Ji Ae-ah..trust me.."
He gave her a kiss on the forehead before standing up to go to the kitchen and making a call.

He took a cup from the cupboard and pour cold water in it and drank it all in one gulp. He then took out his phone and dialed Rap Monster's number - The bell ringed.
Sighing, he put his phone back in his pocket and went to the door. He opened the door to only be face-to-face with s.
Wow. Great timing, he thought and was about to say something when Suga grabbed onto his hand, dragging him out of the house as they others closed the door.
"What are you doing?" he asked and Suga turned to him. "You have a lot of explanation to do."

They all dragged him to the same ware house that Melanie had just dragged them to.
"Guys, what is the meaning of this?"
Jimin blocked the door. "You are not going anywhere."
Jin looked around to only see the members and a girl, an unfamiliar girl. He looked at Rap Monster, their group leader. "Who is she? And, what is she doing here?"
Before he could even answer Jin, Melanie cut him off. "Jin Oppa, did you really forget me that quickly?" she asked and Jin raised a brow. "Do I...Know you..?"
She scoff. "Melanie, do you not remember?"
His eyes widened. "Y-You are still in Seoul!?"
The girl grinned. "Yep. For a reason," she said and the members looked at her, confused by her words. "Reason?"
She nodded. "Hm...I would not say a reason..How about, more of a favor..?" she said, but it came out as a question itself.
"Favor?" J-Hope questioned. "By who?"
"THat is private, Mister," she smirks.
Jin crossed his arms, staring at every one of them. "I was planning to call Nam Joon and meet up with the rest of you guys, but it was ruined. Now, tell me what is this all about?" he asked and Rap Monster looked at him. "Call me? Why?"
The eldest rolled his eyes. "Oh, I don't know. Probably some explanations?" he said in sarcasm and Melanie laughed.
"Explanations? What?"
"That day, with Yoon Gi, the argument.." he stated flatly and plainly. They all nodded. "Yeah.."
He sighed. "Yoon Gi asked why I was more worried about Ji Ae then Taehyung, right?" he asks, turning to look at Suga.
They nodded.
He frowned. "The reason why I worry about JI Ae more is because she is the one in danger, not him.." he said and his voice died away at the last word. He had finally said it.
"What do you mean not V, hyung?" Jungkook asked, completely going insane with all the confusion.
"Wait, wait..So you are saying that Ji Ae is the one in danger, not V?" J-Hope said as he tried to understand what Jin had just said.
Jin nodded. "That is why I was about to call Nam Joon and the rest of you, so I could tell the rest of you this," he said and force a smile. "I might be in danger, as well.."
Their jaws dropped. They were all confuse, not being able to process anything in their mind at the moment. They were all lost and their minds were blank-er than before.
"Hyung, are you even making any sense right now?" Jimin asked about to go crazy himself. The rest of them were.
The elder one nodded. "Yeah.."
I think, he thought for the last couple of seconds.
Then, Melanie spoke up, her voice shook and her body trembled as tears filled her eyes. "N-No..Y-You are wrong..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hm. I am taking a long time to reveal everything, huh? :/
Do not worry. I will reveal them soon. Hope so.