Eight

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

HOYA'S POV March 17, 2010


“So does that mean you can go?” the text from Lori says.

“Yes. I can’t wait.” I respond.

“Yah! Hoya, break's over!” Woohyun yells from inside the room. I take another sip of water and then put my phone down.

Myungsoo sighs and gets up. Being Saturday afternoon, we get to leave practice early in about an hour. We’re going to a party in Busan, at a club my uncle just opened. Truthfully I wasn’t sure about going. Then Tao found out and suddenly everyone wants to go.

“Myungsoo-ah. Get it together.” That’s probably the third time he gets scolded by Sunggyu today. Myungsoo just keeps his head down while the other members give him some pep talk after the scolding.

I’m glad when practice ends. I’m walking towards the practice room Tao and Lori share when I see them walking towards me.

“What’s wrong lover boy? Jealous?” Jiyeon says.

“Psh. No.” I say. Lori sees me and smiles. I smile back.

“Oh boy. This is going to be a long day.” Jiyeon rolls her eyes.

Tao and Lori finally reach us. Lori comes to stand by my side.

“So what’s up with him?” Tao points at Myungsoo who’s walking in the opposite direction.

“I don’t know. He got scolded like three times during practice. That’s a new record.” I lie. I know exactly what’s wrong with him and it’s the fact that Huang Zitao is taking Jieun to the ball. It seems so small but even something like that is upsetting when you like someone.

“We’re meeting up at the station at 4?” “Lori asks.

“That’s the plan.” Jiyeon says.

“Alright then.” Tao walks off with Jiyeon.

It’s finally getting warmer out and so I walk Lori home. The looks we get from people just convince me more of how great we are together. I’m proud to say she’s mine, and even though it’s only been a month I know it already: this girl and I, we’re meant to be.

“Hoya.”

“Ne?”

“Did I force you to go… because it sounded like you didn’t want to go?”

“Ani, I’m going because I want to. I’d like spend my weekend having fun with my friends.” I was probably just going to practice my dance moves at home anyway.

“Ah.”

 

LORI'S POV


Hoya leaves after watching me enter my apartment building, so I head for my room to get dressed.

“Hi hi!” I’m startled by Jieun who’s sitting on my couch reading a magazine.

“Jieun! How’d you get in?”                                                 

“Your mom let me in, duh. She’s in the shower by the way.” She explains.

“Ah. So are we dressing up?”

“Of course.” Jiyeon walks over with two dresses in her hands. “You choose.”

My mom really has to stop letting my friends in when I’m not here. Or they should at least warn me that they’re coming over. I love them but it’s definitely not normal that they live in my house at least 3 days a week.

“So which will it be, purple or green?”

I smile, easily knowing the answer to her question.

 

HOYA'S POV


Purple. She’s wearing a purple dress. If she was trying to please me it worked. I take her hand and after we take our seat on the train I whisper in her ear. “You look beautiful as always.” She giggles and leans on my shoulder.

The train is about to leave when Myungsoo and Tao board it, taking a seat near the rest of us. Lori falls asleep about 10 minutes into our 3 hour ride. I try my best to stay awake but honestly I’m tired from Friday’s late night practice.

I wake up about 2 minutes before arriving in Busan. Lori’s bangs are in her face so I gently move them aside. Then she wakes up.

“Are we here yet?”

“Yes.”

“Hey you two! Are you coming or not?” Tao says as he gets up to leave.

“I mean of course. The night is young.” Lori says.

We’re walking around in Busan when Jiyeon and Jieun announce they’re going window shopping. Tao and Myungsoo also leave us, to go eat. I can’t complain, because they’ve left us alone.

“It’s so pretty here.” Lori stares up at the huge buildings.

“Not prettier than you.” Oh god. I’ve been hanging around Woohyun way too much.

“Hoya-shi. Let’s get some coffee, yeah?

I nod. Coffee sounds good right now. We’re sitting in the coffee shop flirting when someone interrupts us.

“Howon.” A woman’s voice says.


GRRRRRR! Didn't get to post this chapter yesterday, and i kinda can't remember why?? Weird O.o 

Well anyways, hehehe I'm so evil. Cliff hangers are awesome ^.^