Four

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

That pure, creamy, milky, chocolaty substance. She's addicted to chocolate milk?!

I laugh so hard at the sight of it. "I'm sorry, that's just funny."

Jieun giggles. "I know right! Jiyeon is seriously addicted to this stuff. But it has too much sugar so her manager won't let her drink it because it'll make her fat."

"Manager?"

"Yeah. Since she just debuted their manager is very worried about their image."

"Debut? Wait so Jiyeon is famous?" I look at the poster inside Jieun's locker. My guess is it's a girl group, by the name of T-ARA.  Jiyeon looks so pretty. Then I notice the poster of Jieun, "IU", inside Jiyeon's locker.

"What? You're a singer too?"

Jieun smiles and nods.

"Omo... I'm sorry! I don't know much about Korean music. I'm lucky I can even speak Korean."

"It's okay. We're not completely mainstream popular yet. That's why we're here finishing up our school stuff, This school has a special program for the top class." She explains.

"Special program?" 

"Yeah. We only attend class from 8-12. After words we have 'free time' which isn't actually free time. That's when we split up and do our own thing. Jiyeon goes to practice with T-ARA. I take vocal lessons. Myungsoo oppa and Hoya practice with their group. Tao does a mix of things since his company hasn't gotten his group together yet."

I suddenly feel like a failure compared to everyone else. "Wait but what does the rest of the class do?"

"They're a bunch of crazy talented people. There's some real nerds, some future athletes, we even have someone who has an internship with a world famous chef."

"Wow. You guys are amazing""

"You probably are too. I mean you didn't get into this school, into the top class without a talent."

"I guess" I say scratching my head.

"Oh! I almost forgot! You need to go pick out your schedule for your free time." She says as we enter another part of the school I'm not yet familiar with.

"Don't worry about it, go to your lesson, I got this." Howon appears out of nowhere.

"Thanks Hoya. Bye Lori!" She waves and walks off.

"Alright. Let's get this done quickly. I have to go to practice soon." Howon says.

"No worries hyung. We can start without you. Take your time, really." An unfamiliar voice says.

I turn around and see six boys standing by the dance studio we just passed. The guys all look at me and talk amongst themselves. "She's pretty." one says. They all nod in agreement. 

Hoya who had started walking turned around when he noticed you weren't following him. He grabbed your hand and dragged you down the hall.

"Aish, these guys! I'm going to kill them!"

"Don't hurry back hyung!" someone yells. Hoya murmurs something and turns around to shoot them a glare.

"Do they all go here?" I look back again and i don't recognize anyone besides Myungsoo.

"No, Just me and L. Honestly i wasn't even going to go here, because my plan was to drop out and focus on signing and dancing. But they told me I graduate or I don't debut with the rest of Infinite in June."

"Infinite?"

He suddenly pulls me around the corner and my heart races as we hide behind a door of a storage closet.

"Howon what are you-" I'm cut off by his sudden hug.