Two

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

Lee Howon.

Hoya. He's beautiful. I really do wonder if he got that name from the Hoya flower. Because he's definitely much cuter than a tiny star shaped flower. Or maybe he got it from somewhere else? 

"What's wrong new girl, oppa got your tongue?" The pretty boy behind the blonde says. The whole class laughs. That's when i realize that I've probably been starring at him a bit too long.

"No! I'm Lori's only oppa." Tao hits his desk in protest. The teacher gives him a look and Tao apologizes right away.

The girls in the class, at least all the nice ones giggle. All I'm getting from Blondie is a stare and some eye rolling by pretty face with the attitude behind her. It seems my luck is changing when the teacher decides to put me next to Howon. Well sort of changing, I'm sitting near all the attractive people in this class and it seems the rest of the class has decided I fit in well with them. At least that's the vibe I'm getting from the "She's definitely a queenka." whispers from the other people in the class.

The only bad part is that i can feel The Blond One's eyes shooting lasers into my back because the seating arrangements are as goes: I'm in the first seat, Blondie is behind me, and pretty face with the attitude behind her. In the seat next to me is Howon oppa, Tao oppa is behind him, and a really nice looking girl behind him. Other than the entertaining seating arrangement, school still drags, until lunch time of course.

I have to admit this school has a nice cafeteria. After I get my lunch I'm lost on who to sit with but Tao comes to the rescue. I once again i thank the odds, who are totally in my favor today. As we're walking to his table he nudges me. "You fit in here with us more than i expected." I take a seat across from Tao, next to the pretty nice looking girl.

"So guys, Lori will sit with us from now on. Anyone who has a problem speak now or face the wrath of Tao." That's just classic Tao for you right there. I don't doubt that he's serious about his words though.

"No one's complaining." the pretty boy with the attitude says.

"Errr, Myungsoo...." Tao says giving him a look.

"Hi Lori! I'm Lee Jieun." She smiles at me sweetly.

"I already introduced myself." Howon says as he takes a seat between Tao and  the one i assume is named Myungsoo.

"Yeah and then you totally left out the part where you really shouldn't be class president because of your sassiness." Blondie says. She then extends her hand to me. "Park Jiyeon. Let's be friends. I'll protect you from this dummy." I shake her hand and smile.

Maybe I've judged her wrongly. Howon rolls his eyes at her. I laugh a little on the inside, it seems she's right about him. She turns to smile at the guy next to Howon and clears . He looks up at me.

"I'm sorry about that in class earlier..." He says quietly, avoiding my eyes. He then clears his throat and looks at me. "Name's Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. But you can call me L like the rest of my fan girls." Does this guy have a personality disorder? Bipolar maybe? It's like i was talking to two different people. This is an awfully interesting mix of people.

"So, Ri, why did you transfer in the middle of this dead school year?" Howon asks.

"Ri... I like it! We shall call you Ri from now on." Tao nods his head in approval.

I take a sip of my juice. " Long story short. My mom and dad where separated by my father's parents. My mom finally got enough money to come here to look for him in person. She decided it was best if I came along. So here I am."

"Ahh." Howon nods looking quite sympathetic.

"Gosh Hoya. Way to torment the girl on her first day." Jiyeon says.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was that too personal?" he looks at me with a worried face.

"No not at all! It's only natural to be curious." I assure him. He sticks his tongue out at Jiyeon.

Jieun is playing with the peas on her plate when she asks the question that everyone wants to know the answer to, but no one dared to ask. Until now.

"So are you and Tao oppa dating?"