Twenty Three

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

May 2, 2014

LORI’S POV


“Are you nervous?” he says in my ear. I nod. He squeezes my hand. “It’ll be alright. What are you worried about?”

                “Honestly, Tao.” I say and we both laugh.

                “You’ll be fine if anything he’ll chew you out at his party later.” The van slows down and the red carpet comes in sight.

                “Remember, just smile. Any questions they have we’ll answer inside.”

                “Alright.” I laugh.

                “What?”

                “The reporters think there’s something between Myungsoo and Jiyeon. We’re definitely going to kill their hopes of a scandal there.”

                Hoya laughs. “You love being the center of attention eh?”

                “Only when I’m with you.” I give him a quick kiss and then the door opens.

                The fans’ screaming becomes louder when Hoya offers me his hand and helps me out of the van. He holds my hand as we walk to the venue waving for the press. The flashes disappear once we’re in the venue, waiting backstage. Our friends arrive soon. As Tao greets me he whispers in my ear. “I’ll save it for another time.” And then Jiyeon and Jieun drag me away.

                “Omo. It’s so pretty!” Jieun says.

                “I love your dress!” Jiyeon adds.

                “Your nails look awesome! Did you guys get them done together?” I ask. They nod.

                “Yah get in the picture!” Hoya says dragging Myungsoo into the frame with Tao.
“It’s time.” Someone from the stage crew yells. We organize ourselves and walk onto the stage, bowing to the press as we enter.

                We sit down at the table and introduce ourselves. At first the questions are general, about the movies, what it was like on set, what our favorite scene was, and all that stuff.

                “Tao, we hear it’s your birthday today. What’s your birthday wish?”

                “I want to be happy.” He says shyly. The press laughs.

                “There were rumors that there was really good chemistry between everyone on set near the end, but that there was conflict between the beginning?”

                I turn to look at Jiyeon, who looks at Myungsoo who looks at Jieun. “That’s true. There was a bit of conflict at the beginning.” She says. “It’s not because we don’t like each other. We actually all graduated from high school together.” Myungsoo adds. The press starts to talk loudly and we know there’s no going back now.

                “The thing that happened is that there was a really big misunderstanding back near the end of high school.” Jiyeon explains.

                “What exactly happened? Can we get some details?”

                “I think it’s best if the people directly involved explain it.” Tao says. They all turn to me and Hoya. He squeezes my hand under the table and nods.

                “I moved here for my last year of high school in 2010. We all became friends quickly. Hoya and I dated for 3 months, before we had a big fight. I went back to the states and didn’t come back until last year.” He squeezes my hand again and smiles.

                “It’s my fault really. I misunderstood something so we had a fight and we broke up. Our friends we tired of seeing us suffering without each other so they pushed us together into doing this movie. We didn’t get along at first, but we finally sorted things out.” He grabs my hand from under the table and shows it to everyone, revealing the ring on my finger.

                The press is silent and we know we’ve given them enough to write a whole book.



Gah! I'm soo sorry guys i'm horrible for taking so long to update and then updating with a crappy chapter >.> School .

On the brightside Infinite comeback in april? :D  woot.