Twenty Five

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

LORI'S POV


“I’ll be there soon.” Is the reply I get from Hoya. Daehyun bounces around uncontrollably until Hoya finally comes. He comes out of his car and picks up Daehyun, putting him in a baby seat and then getting the door for me.

“Whoa. Whoa. What?” Sungyeol says in disbelief and starts laughing. I turn around and Myungsoo is playing with Daehyun’s hair.

Hoya gets in the car and starts driving. Myungsoo and Daehyun laugh with each other.

“Yah. Sungyeol what’s with that face?” Hoya shoots him a glare through the mirror.

“He looks just like you.” He answers, a bit breathless.

“Are you stupid? It’s his son.” Myungsoo rolls his eyes and goes back to making Daehyun laugh.

I realize that Sungyeol’s reaction is just one of the thousands to follow. Hoya takes my hand and squeezes it, but as I look at him I can see the worry in his eyes. “We’ll talk when we get home.” He says and Sungyeol nods. I turn on the radio to lighten the mood but the only ones laughing are Daehyun and Myungsoo.

We park the car and Myungsoo helps Daehyun out of his seat before handing him to Hoya. “Don’t worry. All it’ll take is some time. Daehyun is a loveable kid.” Myungsoo says before running to catch up to Sungyeol.

We take the elevator up and when we get to the room the party is at its fascinating. There are bright colors everywhere, a dj, and what looks like a lot of good food. Jiyeon really outdid herself. It feels like everyone is there. Our whole little group of friends is there, and a lot of other people too. Of course all of Exo was there; they took up a good two tables. It looks like Jiyeon invited a few of her group members too, and I think I even saw some of Miss A there. In all there are probably a good 100 people.

Tao comes out of nowhere and takes Daehyun from Hoya. “Don’t worry I’ll take good care of him” he says over the loud music.

“Want to get something to eat?” Hoya whispers in my ear. I nod and we go grab food and head to the table Jieun and Myungsoo are sitting at. Tao goes over to where Exo is sitting and a few of the members get up, and go over to Tao who’s still holding Daehyun.

“Why did Sungyeol come anyway?” I suddenly find myself curious.

“Ah, well your answer is right there.” Hoya says to me and points to Sungyeol who’s talking to some people, but is clearly starring at SNSD’s Taeyeon.

I laugh recalling his little crush on Taeyeon. “Some people never change.”

“Yeah.” He says and nods his head, but I can see it in his eyes. Something’s wrong, and whatever it is it’s really bothering him.

I get up and look at him. As if he understands he gets up and follows me onto the balcony. I turn around and hug him, taking him by surprise. “What’s wrong?” he says looking down at me.

“You tell me.” I barely catch his eyes before he looks back at the party, and decides to pull me farther down the balcony, to a more secluded end.

“I’m worried Lori.” He says, but he doesn’t look at me.

“I know.”

“It’s just so frustrating.” I wrap my arms around his waist and he turns around still holding my hands. It’s only the second time I’ve ever seen Hoya cry in my life.

“I know. It’s not going to be easy. It’s not.”

“Can’t it be?” For once?” he’s crying like a baby now and I hug him because it’s all I can do.

“It’s not going to be easy. But it’s going to be okay. Anything that’s worth fighting for isn’t easy. And anything that’s easy isn’t going to be worth fighting for. But it’s going to be okay. Because last time we fought against something it was each other. This though, this is something we can get through together, because I’m not planning on leaving you ever.” He hugs me for a long time, taking in my words.

“Thank you. You always know what I need to hear.” No Hoya, thank you. It looks like my big marshmallow isn’t in the mood to cry anymore. I giggle to myself.

We head back inside to the party. Surprisingly, Daehyun is in Sungyeol’s arms. Even more surprisingly Sungyeol is talking to Taeyeon and Tiffany. They’re all laughing. “He’s bragging about having a cute nephew” Jiyeon says. Hoya and I smile at each other.

Tao soon cuts the cake and opens presents, followed by millions of pictures that are probably going to be all over Twitter and Instagram tomorrow morning. The dj puts some really good music on and Hoya winks at me. I laugh as he gets up from across the table and asks me to dance. I take his hand and we head to the dance floor where we get lost in the movement and forget our troubles all at once.  



Omg guys D:

Omg D:

Do you wanna hear the bad or the good news first?

Bad? 

Okay. Sooo bad news.... This story is almost over :O (Lol if you consider this good news then :P i don't blame you) True story, before i write a fanfict i always write the blueprint for it first and i'm basically getting to the end of the blueprint which means it's almost over. Which is crtazy because that means i'm actually going to finish it. But i mean every story needs an ending if not you're kinda just sitting there like 

-----________------

Anyways.

THAT INFINITE COMEBACK OMG ITS GLORIOUS.

The whole album is good it's like perf like omg it's just uggghhh can't contain the fangirl feels. Dyin cause the song Hoya and Dongwoo wrote, Alone, is amazing. O: I heard they wrote it about how it would feel to break up with their girlfriend. and they asked them who their girlfriend was and they said Inspirit haha xD guess we dating Hoya now? theen again kinda been dating Namgrease for like everr.

Oh. I almost forgot.

Like two month's ago i had this glorious idea for an exo fanfict. i thought i lost it but i found it a few days ago. XD I'll give y'all the details next time cause i feel like i wrote more on this A/N than i wrote for this whole chapter T-T