Thirty Four

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

August 26, 2014

LORI'S POV


It’s so damn hot. It’s my first thought in the morning. I open my eyes to his. He’s just lying there on his side, his beautiful eyes meeting with mine.

“Good morning!” He smiles.

“What are you doing?” I notice his bare chest; he doesn’t have a shirt on.

“Watching you sleep. You’re so pretty. I’m going to shower now. Want to join me?” he teases.

“No I’m fine.”

“Okay but you’re the only one missing out on this.” He winks and gets up, walking towards the bathroom.

                I lay there in a bed for just a while longer before I order breakfast from room service. Hoya comes out of the shower and doesn’t bother to change; he just eats breakfast in a bathrobe.

                “You should have let me order. I want to try English more.”

                I laugh at him and he pouts.

                “Okay I’ll let you order next time.” I say and I finish up my French toast, heading to shower.

                I look at myself in the mirror and notice the love bites Hoya left on my neck. Really? Really Hoya?

                I settle for some black shorts and a white tank and then Hoya attacks me with sun screen. “You didn’t put any on yesterday you look super tan.”

                “You didn’t either.” I say and help him put some on his arms.

                We go out into the Hawaii heat, where we rent a car and randomly drive around. We go zip lining, we visit a beach with black sand and we even visit a volcano. We go back to our room where we get a video call from Korea.

                “Umma! Appa! I miss you a lot!” Daehyun says with a really weak voice.

                “OMO baby why are you crying?” I find myself saying. Hoya gives me a confused look. I quickly whisper in his ear. “He never really cries for anything.”

                Hoya nods in understanding. “Daehyun do you want us to go back?”

                “Can you?”

                “We can go back tomorrow is that okay?” He says.

                “OKAY!” he says and then the screen goes black.

                “Are we really going back?” I say with a pout.

                “We can go back. It’s okay. I mean I guess we can just do something with Daehyun over in Korea instead? It’ll be our first family outing.” He says.

                I get up and go start packing while Hoya gets us a morning flight to Korea. I’m lying in bed on my phone when Hoya comes over and starts tickling me. I tickle him back and soon enough we’re having a pillow fight. I’m not surprised when things heat up. Then it’s dark out, and I’m lying on his chest. We fall asleep like that, and both whine at our 5 am wake up call.

                We sleep on the plane and when we get to Korea it’s so early in the morning the sun isn’t out yet. We take a taxi to our apartment and when we get there we close the door and go back to sleeping. Its 11 when we wake up.

                “This whole traveling to other countries thing is going to mess me up.” Hoya says.

                “Tell me about it.”

                “Your parents called. They want us to have brunch at their house.” He says and heads to the bathroom.

                I go to the closet and pick out some clothes for him and dress myself, then just head to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

                “You’re cute. Really.” He says coming into the bathroom.

                “You’re just saying that so we can leave already.” I say and he laughs.

                “A bit.” He laughs.

                I finish up and we head over to my parent’s house where Daehyun runs over to hug us right away. Hoya picks him up and hugs him, smiling widely. “Did you miss us?”

                “YES!” Daehyun says and smiles so happily.

                “How was your trip?” My mom asks.

                “It was good.” I say.

                “Very good two days? This child Aigoo he just wouldn’t stop crying.” My mom fans herself with her hand. “I’m sorry.”

                “It’s okay.” Hoya says and heads for the table.

                My dad gets off the phone and greets us. “You should have stayed longer.”

                “It’s okay really. I’d rather have Daehyun be happy.” I say.

“Umma loves me this much!” He makes a really big heart.

“Oh no. I think Woohyun is rubbing off on him.” Hoya rolls his eyes.

“It’s a good thing you came back though. You’re one of the MC’s for Music Bank starting in September.” My dad says.

“Really?” I almost choke on my food.

“Yes.”

“Thank you so much!” I get up and hug my dad.

“I didn’t know you wanted to be an MC…” Hoya says.

“I didn’t tell you because I wasn’t sure if I was going to get to do it. I’m sorry. I didn’t want to look stupid.”

“Believe in yourself.” He says and gives me a small smile.

“Can we go to the park?” Daehyun asks.

“Sure baby.”

We take Daehyun out with us. We kick around a soccer ball, Hoya with some skill, and me and Daehyun a bit clueless as to what we’re doing. We go home a bit late into the afternoon; Hoya gives Daehyun a bath while I make dinner. We eat happily, finally feeling like a real family, and after we put Daehyun to bed I spend another night in Hoya’s arms happily.



LMAO 

I'm soooo sorry

1/2 for today

soooo sorry if it's horrible my dongsaeng was on some Gatorade today i swear (don't ask me why but like when ever we have Gatorade we get super hyper it turns into this huge laugh fest) like literally this girl was literally rolling on the bed laughing over nothing

it was sooo distracting. 

so yes this is how this happened.