Thirty Three

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

LORI'S POV


“You two were really apart for 3 years because of a misunderstanding? Really? But how? Your love line is so strong… unless you still loved each other while you were apart?”

“That’s exactly what happened.” Hoya says, with the sass.

“Is there something bad?” I ask curiously.

She shakes her head. “Nope. You see this?” She points to a certain spot on our hands. “That was the time you were apart. See how they’re thin? That’s because you were upset without each other. Now see how it runs thick for the rest of your hands? That’s because destiny brought you back together. You two are meant to be.”

I let out a deep breath and Hoya rolls his eyes. “YAH! I told you I would never leave you just yesterday. Did you already forget that?” He walks off.

“I’m sorry if I made you nervous.” The girl says. “You guys really are meant to be though.” She says and smiles. I pay her and run after my husband who’s halfway down to beach already.

“OPPA!” The word doesn’t sound right coming out of my mouth now that he’s my husband, but it stops him. “Are you mad? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you.”

He stands there with his arms crossed. “I love you.” I say quietly. He shakes his head, still not approving of my apology, and teasingly walks away.

“I LOVE YOU LEE HOWON!” I yell loudly, causing the people nearby to look over.

He stops and motions for me to come over, where he gives me a tight hug. I hear the people around us go “Aww” and then we keep walking. We take a small boat tour of this part of the Island and then it’s time for dinner so we go eat some seafood at a small local restaurant where Hoya surprises me by ordering correctly in English.

I smile hard at the cuteness of this grown man.

“What?”

“You’re good!” I say. We eat our food and then we go watch the sunset on the beach. We take a billion pictures, but only one of them ends up on twitter with the caption “Beautiful day with a beautiful woman in a beautiful place.”

“What no I don’t believe it she’s smiling?” Jiyeon tweets him.

“Take good care of noona! (; ” Sungyeol tweets.

“Eyy you’re on your honeymoon why are you on twitter you have better things to do!” Sunggyu says.

I laugh at Sunggyu’s tweet, and Hoya gets off of twitter.

We walk along the beach, as it’s starting to get darker. I trip on a rock as I’m walking and we both fall down into the water. He laughs at me. “You’re so clumsy.”

I splash him in the face and retreat deeper into the water, and we have a splash fight in the warm waters of the Hawaiian beach.

“You look so beautiful in the moonlight.” He says and I finally notice how dark it got outside.

“Thank you.” I saw softly, and grab his hand leading him out of the water. We walk back to the hotel and up to our room. Where the atmosphere is suddenly awkward and tense.

“Do you-

“Can I-

We say at the same time.

“You first” He says.

“Can I shower first?” I ask.

“Yeah I was just about to say that…”

We stare at each other awkwardly and then I move to get my clothes and my bathrobe.

I get into the shower but the warm water doesn’t wash away that awkward moment from my head. I mean we’re married right? He loves me and I love him….

I decide I can’t hide in the shower forever. And when I go back out into the room he heads for the bathroom without a word, just a small glance.

I’m brushing my wet hair, drying it actually when I hear the sounds of the water in the shower stop.  A few seconds later he comes out of the bathroom, with a bath robe on as he dries his hair with a towel.

“How was your shower” I manage to say, looking at him through the mirror, as I apply lotion to my face.

He smiles a small smile. “Umm... it was good and yours?” He says and comes next to me, and we share the mirror until I’m done with everything I go sit on the bed, looking at my toes.

“Lori…” His eyes are dark, as he looks at me through the mirror. “Can I ask you something?”

“What?” I look at him, and he catches me off guard, turning around.

He starts walking closer until, finally he sits next to me on the bed, but I’m still looking at my toes.

“Are you scared of me?” He says.

“No Hoya I’m not-

He kisses me with all his love, and his lips almost refuse to leave mine until we’re breathless at the end, it’s me who ends the kiss. And I don’t know how but at some point during this kiss he managed to get on top of me.

“I’m going to ask you one more time. You know, actually I’m going to rephrase the question. Why are you scared of me? Can you please tell me?”

“It’s not that I’m just… okay… I am scared. I’m scared Hoya.”

“Lori this isn’t like last time. I’m not going to leave you. I can’t. I’m your husband. I really can’t leave you. Even if you ask me to I wouldn’t leave. I love you.”

“I love you too Hoya.” I say and wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me once again, lightly.

“Is that a yes?” He says in my ear.

“You tell me if it’s a yes.” I say and grab him, taking over his lips.



Part 2/2 for today ^^

 

hahahahahahaha don't kill me guys

...... i actually can't write

T_T 

really though i can't 

xD sooo yeah.

sorry xD