Thirty Eight

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

May 14, 2015

LORI'S POV


“Hoya are you awake?” I say with panic in my voice.

“What? Are you okay?” He turns on the lamp at our bed side.

“No. We need to leave now. She’s coming Hoya.”

He springs up faster than anything I’ve seen in my life. Within minutes he find us a babysitter, err Tao, and we’re in the hospital in a room waiting for the doctor to come.

 

HOYA'S POV


“Are you okay?” There are so many things running through my head. Does it really hurt that much? I’ve never seen a baby be born...

“I’m… I don’t know. It hurts…”

She’s sweating so much and all I can really do is wipe the sweat off of her face and hold her hand. She looks like she’s in so much pain, but at the same time she looks so strong, at least in front of me.

“Just a little more. We’re almost done okay?” the doctor says.

She nods weakly and then it happens. Our baby girl is born. She’s so tiny and delicate and she’s crying.

They move Lori to another room, and it’s pretty big. It’s two in the morning and I fall asleep in the chair next to her, and I wake up at 9 in the morning. She’s still asleep, and she looks a bit pale. She must be so tired. I check my phone and I have like 8 text messages from Tao.

What do you feed 4 year olds?

Do they need baths every day?

Suho’s taking like 17 billion selcas with this kid?

Whoa he fell asleep. How long do they sleep?

Do they eat breakfast?

OMG was the baby born yet?

How’s Lori?

Is my niece cute?

I reply to his last text messages and hope he figured out answers to the first few ones. Then I call my parents and her parents to tell them what happened. The nurse comes in to check on her, and she wakes up.

“Are you okay?” I instinctively come to her side.

She looks at me a smiles a bit. “Yes. You were there with me.”

Her stomach growls, so we order breakfast for her. And when it comes I realize I’m a bit hungry myself. She eats slowly but diligently finishes everything.

“Hoya..”

“Yes?”

“What are we going to name her?”

“Haewon?”

“I like it.”

“Okay then that’s her name.”

My mom comes into the room all of a sudden and I completely forget we were having a moment because she brings food.

 

LORI'S POV


“That boy, I knew he was hungry. But I also know he wouldn’t leave you even to go eat.” My mother in law says.

I laugh partially because it’s true but also because I find it really cute. The nurse then brings in our little Haewon, and for the second time I hold her in my arms, she’s so small and cute. Then Hoya’s dad and mom take her, holding her for a little while. My mom comes in and comes right to my bedside meanwhile the two granddads are having a conversation and Hoya is walking around with Haewon and he looks so happy.

“It’s different from last time isn’t it?” My mom asks.

“Yeah. I’m not scared. I’m not alone…. And he looks so happy holding her like that… that’s something I took from him last time. It’s not fair.”

“I’m sure he regrets not being there too but don’t worry about it. It looks like you’ve made up for it.” His mom says.

Suddenly Tao and Jiyeon come in with Daehyun.

“WHOA is that her!?” Daehyun goes up to Hoya who’s sitting in a chair now. “She’s so tiny!”

Hoya’s parents leave with mine because there’s too many people in the room.

“Can I hold her?” Daehyun asks and Hoya gives me a look. I nod and he slowly shows Daehyun how to hold her.

“Did it hurt?” Jiyeon asks me.

I laugh. “Yeah but she’s totally worth it.”

Tao takes a billion pictures of Haewon and Daehyun. “You can’t put those up until I put something up first!” Hoya says.

“Yeah that’s not right.” Myungsoo says as him and Jieun enter the room.

“Omo she’s adorable!” Jieun says as she goes over to the little crowd around Daehyun.

Hoya walks over and puts his hand on my forehead. “Hmm you’re fine.”

“Yes yes I am.”

“You looked a bit warm from over there.”

“I’m fine.”

“I know that.” He says and winks, walking back towards them. I’m still laughing over this. Oh Hoya, you’re really something.



ERMERGERD GUYSSS

haha i'm so dead. ^^ did an update and i'm off to watch Yeollie and Namu's drama hahaha i hope its good^^

really though i'm dead cause i just saw the thing about infinite's comeback... and let me tell you guys Hoya's really killing me. It looks good though so i'm excited ^^

we're at the enddddddddddddddd

we really are...

this is sad...

one more chapter left though. 

so yeah, expect it ^^