Alcohol

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Fany-ah,” Siwon called Tiffany when he saw her walking to one of the pavilions.  He greeted her with a smile and she smiled back.

 

“Oh, oppa—hello!  I thought you already went home.”

 

“How could l leave my girlfriend behind?  I’m not heartless to do that you,” he grinned more to her.  Anyway, smile can be a universal language.  “I’ve seen Jessica talking to you awhile ago.”

 

“That?  She was looking for Donghae,” she said as she was taking out some books from her bag and her laptop.  “Are you sure you are going to wait for me, Oppa?  ‘Cause I still need to finish my research paper.  You might get bored.”

 

“I won’t because you’re just here beside me.”

 

Tiffany felt like her heart would burst out because of happiness due to Siwon’s cheesiness.  She mentally chuckled upon hearing that line from him.  She was aware of Siwon’s stare at her while she’s working.  But then, she needed to focus on her work so they could go home early.

 

Siwon, meanwhile, was fine watching her being immersed in her work.  It’s like he was never beside her.  All her attention was on the books and the laptop that she even neglected the strands of hair that blocked her face.  But she was still beautiful in his eyes.

 

So without disturbing her, he went behind her and fixed her hair.  Tiffany paused her work when she felt his gentle caress on her hair.  “Oppa, I can do it—”

 

“No.  Let me,” he stopped her and continued what he’s doing.  He used his handkerchief to tie her hair up in a bun so that it’ll never distract her.  And again, Tiffany’s heartbeat accelerated.  She felt like the happiest girl in the world because she has Siwon as her boyfriend.

 

---

 

“Sica, look at them.” 

 

Jessica glanced at the direction Hara pointed and saw Siwon and Tiffany.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter