Confrontation

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica Jung!”  Hara shouted even if they’re in the classroom.

 

“Why are you shouting?”  She glared at her and noticed the guy beside Hara.  “And who is this guy?”

 

Hara suddenly wrapped her hands around the guy’s waist.  “This is Yong Junhyung, my boy friend.”

 

Jessica’s mouth formed an ‘o’ then she gulped.  “B-boy friend?  Since when?”  Her hopeless romantic friend already had a boyfriend.  What about her?  Damn, Hara’s so quick to get a guy.

 

“We started dating after the ball,” she said happily.  “Now, you could like Donghae alone,” she uttered before they left her.

 

She stood dumbstruck on her place until Sifany couple walked past her but returned when they noticed her.  “Jessie, would you like to come with us?  We’re going to the cafeteria,” Tiffany offered.

 

Seeing Siwon’s arms around Tiffany’s shoulder made her decline the offer.  She doesn’t want to be the third wheel on their date.  And it will only insult her – for being single.  “No thanks, I still have a class.”

 

They went on separate ways and then she reached the laboratory.  Chemistry was her class and they were having an experiment but her mind was nowhere to be found.  She was thinking why of all girls, she doesn’t have a boy friend.  Tiffany and Hara were in a relationship and she’s single.  She likes someone but unsure if he likes him too.  When will she ever experience how to be loved?

 

“A penny for your thoughts, Sica,” Donghae interrupted her deep thoughts.  He was her lab partner but he was ignored by her.

 

“Huh?”

 

“What were you thinking of?”

 

“You were saying?”  She blinked her eyes to snap herself back to reality.

 

“You zoned out.  Still can’t get over what happened at the party?” he smirked.

 

That made Jessica became fully awake, so she mindlessly poured the liquid in the test-tube to the beaker with another solution.  “Yah!  Who said I am—”

 

“Yah!”  Donghae eyes suddenly went wide when he saw how the chemicals reacted on her hand.  “Yah!  The mixture is overflowing.  It might explode.”

 

Panicking, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter