SC2: Birthday

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While seeking unchanged things, we’ve walked in the changing seasons.
Always we came along together holding our hands.
I could passed the days I wasn’t sure without losing a way thanks for you,
and I could stay strong anytime.
Even though much scenery might be changed in our future, we won’t be changed.

Promise you. I will live thinking of you. We are the one from heart to heart.
Promise You. What I want to tell is just “I love you”.
I will promise the piece of eternity.

Super Junior KRY - Promise You

 

 

"Good morning, dad."  

 

Luhan was grinning from ear to ear once he sat beside his dad on the dining table.  He still looked like a lil kid smiling like that and Donghae knows he is upto something.

 

"You're up early, son.  Your mom isn't even awake yet to cook for our breakfast."  He sipped his cup of coffee while reading the newspaper.

 

"That's the reason why, Daddy."  He went to refrigerator to get himself milk.  

 

Donghae watched him as he poured himself a drink on a glass.  "What do you mean?"

 

"Tell me what's your plan for Mom's birthday," he smiled like a Cheshire cat.  "Come on, Daddy.  Tell me before Mom wakes up."

 

Donghae chuckled at his son's eagerness to know about his plan for his wife.  "It's just a simple family dinner for us three...unless you wanted to invite someone else."  He looked at him meaningfully, making him blush all of a sudden.

 

"D-dad, what are you talking about?" Luhan stammered.

 

"Nothing."

 

"O-okay.  Uh-I'm going to prepare for school now, Dad.  See 'ya later."  

 

Donghae smiled as he watched his son's retreating back.  He was..err no...he is happy and grateful to have Jessica and Luhan in his life.  They are the ones who make his life complete, perfect and wonderful.  Every day feels like a special day when he's with them.  He had no regrets loving them, especially the other half of his life, Jessica.  He is the luckiest man in the world for having a lovely wife like her.  

 

His feelings for her gets stronger each day; and so does his belief that forever is in fact real.  It might not be pleasant to know or that it sounds unmanly for a man to believe on it but what can he do...he only wanted to grow old with her.

 

"Yah!  Siwon-ah...yeah...about later."  He called the Choi family to help him for his suprise to his wife and son.  Jessica's birthday is today (April 18) and Luhan's is on April 20.  Of course he can't tell anyone of them about his plans.  That would definitely spoil his surprise.  Hence, he asked Siwon to lend him a hand on this matter.  "So everything's finally set?...Thank you so much, Buddy."

 

After the call, a smile was plastered on his face while he prepped himself to go to SNU Hospital.  

 

---

 

"Yah!  Doctor Lee Donghae!"

 

Donghae immediately looked up from the medical records he's reading.  Who else would be barging into his office at an unknown time of the day but his lovely wife, Jessica Jung-Lee?  She sprinted towards his direction and threw herself to him for a hug.  He caught her and laughed at her silliness.  "Hey- why did you do that, Sweetie?" he asked, smiling.

 

But she pouted at him.  "You didn't wake me up.  Duh?!" and rolled her eyes at him.  "That's why I have to ditch my work in the university and decided to just pester my dearest husband here in the hospital."

 

He chuckled at her response making her laugh too.

 

"What do you wanna do today?" he asked her.

 

"I don't know...maybe just stay here with you."

 

He only gaped at her but closed his mouth after a few seconds.  "You sure?  You don't want to go somewhere else?  Office is boring, y'know?"

 

"Wae?  It's not like there's a special occasion today that we needed to go out, right?"

 

Donghae's jaw dropped.  This girl is impossible.  Doesn't she remember that it's her birthday toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter