Off-limits

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Café Wonderland, Hongdae

 

One early morning, Donghae invited Hyukjae to a café – more like he forced him to go; because if not, Hyukjae will not go to his work.

 

“You’re so devoted to your work, huh?” Hyukjae jeered at him.  “I’m not like you so I won’t be going with you next time.  You’re such a martyr.  You aren’t still introduced in your hospital yet you already report there—”

 

“There’s no need to rush it.  There’s a perfect time for everything but I need to familiarize myself with the new working environment,” he explained, finishing his latte.  “Come on, we’re going to be late.  I still need to drop you off to your office.”

 

“Geez—thanks," he replied with sarcasm.  They walked to the door and he was a bit irritated at him.  “But don’t fetch me later; I’ll just go to your office myself—” he bumped into someone.

 

“Watch it!” Tiffany yelled while glaring at him.  She almost tripped because of this guy who wasn’t looking at the road.  But instead of being upset to her rudeness, Hyukjae just flashed a mouthwatering smile – he could never be angry to beautiful girls.

 

“I apologize, Miss.  It’s my fault.  By the way, I’m Lee Hyukjae.”

 

But she didn’t respond, she noticed the guy walking towards Hyukjae – it was Donghae.  Her eyes widened; she couldn’t believe she’s seeing him after 8 years.  “Lee Donghae?”

 

He was also surprised to see her, and then from the entrance came Siwon.  He was also shocked to see his college buddy.  “Donghae, long time no see,” he said but doesn’t know whether to feel happy or worried.  He was anxious that if Jessica finds out that he’s already back, there’d be world war III because he knew how much she hated him when he left.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany’s temper rose upon remembering how her best friend cried each day because of this guy.  He took away from her the lively Jessica.  She was cold to everyone because of him.

 

“Why did you come back here?” she said furiously.

 

Donghae was dazed and wordless until Hyukjae saved him.

 

“What are you guys talking about?  I don’t understand you,” he glanced at Tiffany.  “And why is this lady angry at you Donghae?”

 

“We’re Donghae’s friends before he left Korea,” Siwon answered.  “I’m Choi Siwon, and this is my fiancée, Tiffany Hwang.”

 

Aww!   Lee Hyukjae, cat got your tongue?  He said in his mind when he doesn’t know what to respond.  She was already taken so he can’t be with her.  There are still other girls out there. He consoled himself.

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter