Party 2

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re not Cinderella ‘coz you’re my princess.”

 

 

“Don’t call me, Sir.  I’m still young.  Call me Jiyong,” the guy said.  “I’m Kwon Jiyong.”

 

Kwon Jiyong?  Isn’t he one of the judges in the pageant? Can she punch him for letting Sunye win?  He’s one of the reasons why she can’t be with Donghae tonight.

 

“N-ne, Jiyong-ssi…”

 

“That’s better to hear,” he smiled to her again.  “Can I discuss something with you?  About the pageant, why didn’t you join?”

 

Jessica gave him a confused look but let out a deep sigh.  “They disqualified me,” she said bluntly which made Jiyong chuckle.

 

“Disqualified?  Maybe they meant you’re ‘overqualified’.  ‘Coz when you look at any angle, you outshine all the participants.  By the way, I’m a photographer from W Korea Magazine.  I apologize for taking photos of you without your permission.”

 

“W-wae?”

 

Jiyong took something from his body bag – revealing his camera.  He showed her the pictures and it was unbelievable that she had more photos than the contestants.  “You see, the camera loves you.  If you don’t mind, can we post your pictures for the next issue of our magazine?”

 

What’s with this guy?  But his words were comforting her.   She could take back her false accusations now.  Take everything slowly, Jessica she said to herself.  And when all of it sank into her mind, she matched Jiyong’s smile.  “Sure.”

 

He was too happy to hear her answer that’s why he took out one of his business cards and gave it to her.  “If you want to become a model, give me a call, Jessica—”

 

“About that—I can’t.  I still need to study.”

 

“Just make it your hobby.”

 

“I’ll think about it.”

 

With that she escorted him out of the party venue.  She bid farewell to him as he rode in his car and went home.  Now, she felt alone again.  The silence outside was irritating her but she had no choice but to stay there.  She let out a heavy sigh as she stared at the dark sky.  There are only a few stars which frustrated her more.  But she contented herself with just watching them sparkle.  “I outshone them—yeah right… who are you joking?—”

 

“Jessica.”

 

---

 

“Jessica.”

 

She knew who it was.  Because of frustration, she didn’t bother to look at him and just stood to walk away; however, he blocked her way.  She moved to her right but he stopped her, to the left but he did it again.  She sternly looked at him.  “What do you want?  You shouldn’t be here.  You should be with Sunye.”

 

“They can’t force me to stay with her forever,” Donghae responded with a face void of any emotions.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter