Missing Sica

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica found a new best friend in the person of Tiffany.  Because of the university fair preparations, they become closer to one another.  She’s comfortable with her like how she felt around Hara.  Jessica started to call her ‘Fany’ while Tiffany called her ‘Jessie’.

 

“I like the color of your nails, Jessie,” Tiffany commented upon seeing her pink nails.

 

“Ah—this?  Heechul-oppa was the one who groomed it.”

 

“Really?  You’re lucky you have a cousin like him.”

 

But she just shrugged.  “Not really.  He’s making me his doll.  That’s why I had these,” she said as she looked at her fingernails.  “Why are we talking about him?  Change the topic.  Let’s talk about your love life.  It’s more interesting to hear stories about you and Siwon.”

 

Tiffany blushed and smiled timidly.  “No, let’s talk about yours, especially you and Donghae.”

 

“There’s really nothing about us.   He never paid any attention to me,” she sighed.  “Fany-ah, am I ugly? An eyesore?  An attention-seeker?”

 

“Just one at a time, Jessie,” she complained to Sica who showered her with questions.  “You’re not ugly, okay?  You only made a mistake in liking someone like Donghae because he’ll never notice the female species.  And ‘attention-seeker’ doesn’t suit you.  You’re only doing your best to express your feelings to him, there’s nothing wrong if you ask someone to like you too.”

 

“So you’re saying that it’s my fault?  I thought you’re on my side but you’re just like Hara, Heechul-oppa, dad—”

 

“No, I’m not taking any side.  My point is that, you had a lot of admirers everywhere.  The chocolates and flowers you constantly received meant that they want to make a special place in your heart—”

 

Their girls’ talk was interrupted by someone who cleared his throat.  They saw Jaejoong behind them.

 

“Sorry to disturb your conversation, girls.”

 

“It’s okay, Jaejoong,” Tiffany said.  “What are those things?”

 

Jaejoong was holding a thick rim of paper.  “This is for the fair.  I need to finish this today.”

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter