They meet again

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Even if Donghae was the hospital Director, he was still working as brain surgeon and specialist at times.  He was busy reading medical records when Hyukjae barged in his office suddenly.

 

“What are you doing here?  Don’t you have work?” he asked him.  Lines formed on his forehead when he only smiled at him.  “Yah!”

 

“My heart is here.”

 

Donghae scoffed.  Girl again?  Or girls?  “Yeah right—why didn’t I become used to it,” he mumbled sarcastically.

 

“I know what you’re thinking,” Hyukjae replied even if he didn’t hear him clearly.  But he can read his facial expression.  “I’m serious about this girl this time.”

 

“So, who is she?”

 

“I’ll tell you once we become officially together,” he said with confidence.

 

He gaped at him for a minute.  “This is unbelievable.  That girl must be special to have changed a Casanova like you.”

 

“People change,” the latter answered curtly.

 

He just heaved a sigh and glanced at the wall clock.  He still has to go to the university. “Go home by yourself.  I still need to meet the twins.  I’m not sure when I’ll be back here at the hospital.”

 

---

 

“Why are you here?”

 

Jessica sternly looked at the Jo twins who came to her office in the university.

 

“Our hyung will come here to see you, Ma’am,” Youngmin replied courteously.

 

She cocked her brows at first but she remembered what they did which made her mad at them.  They didn’t make the assignment she gave them as punishment – they let another person do it.  “You are guilty, but…” she scanned the room but saw no one but them.  Are these twins mocking her?  “Where is he?”

 

“He said he’s on his way now,” one of them replied. “Excuse me; I’m going to wait for him outside.”

 

The other twin who was left with her said, “I apologize for the delay, Ma’am.  I’m sure after a minute hyung and Kwangmin will enter—”

 

“Stop pretending you’re Youngmin, Kwangmin.  You can’t deceive me like what you do to others.”

 

His eyes widened in shock.  How did she know?  It’s a miracle that someone could recognize them.  But maybe, she’s only guessing.

 

“Kwangmin is there outside—”

 

“I know who’s who so don’t lie or else you’ll get detention, Mr. Jo,” she said calmly in a threatening tone; when finally the door opened revealing Youngmin and… Lee Donghae.

 

Jessica stood up from her seat when she saw him.  She was shocked but she could sense that he was too based on his eyes.  At the sudden sight of him, she could feel different emotions churn inside her but anger was the one that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter