Donghae's sun

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We’re—here?”

 

There was sarcasm in Jessica’s voice when they arrived at the place – a vast Greenfield.

 

“Nope.  We start walking from here,” Donghae replied.  “After you my princess,” he let her walk first but she refused.

 

“No—you first.  I don’t know where to go, so lead the way instead.”

 

Donghae smiled.

 

“Okay,” he shrugged and held her hands without warning.  “Though it’s better if we go there together—someone might snatch you from my back or you might runaway if you walk first,” he joked.

 

She looked at their interlaced fingers.  Her hand seemed to fit on his.  His simple actions accelerated her heartbeat.  They silently walked to their destination when her stomach growled.  She still hasn’t had lunch and it’s almost time for dinner.

 

“Time passed that fast, huh?” she mumbled but enough for Donghae to hear it.

 

“It’s because you only ate ice cream.”

 

“I wasn’t hungry then—Are we there yet?”

 

“Almost,” but he suddenly stopped.  “Close your eyes, Sica.”

 

“Why?  I won’t be able to see our way,” she worriedly said.  What if he’ll run away from her when she does?

 

“That’s why I’m here to be your eyes.  It won’t be a surprise anymore if you don’t listen to me.”

 

She was perplexed when he let go of her hand just to put his arms around her shoulder—holding her closer to him.  She instantly closed her eyes and let Donghae lead the way for her.

 

While they were walking, he stole glances on her and secretly smiled.

 

---

 

Donghae held Jessica closely as they went up to a plateau.  She was the only girl he had a close contact with other than his family.  Her warm personality already melted his cold heart, but ironically, he only realized it when it was too late.  And now, he was battling with the time left for him to be here before he goes to USA.

 

He wanted to spend it with her.  He wanted the other owner his heart to be happy – and that is Jessica.  He almost lost his chance because of Nickhun but still he was lucky he’s with her.

 

As they reached the place, the wind blew.  “How do you feel?  It’s calming, right?” he asked her.

 

With closed eyes, she smiled warmly – that warmth seeped into his skin and made his heart pound fast.  “Slowly open your eyes,” he said as he let her go but held her hand still.  “What can you say?”

 

She was speechless.  The sight in front of her was overwhelming.  He brought her to a field with different flowers – much better than the garden she has at home.  The rays of the sun were also radiating on them making it really a beautiful view.

 

“This is—” with a smile, she walked towards the edge of the cliff and shouted, “THIS IS AMAZING, LEE DONGHAE!”  Her voice echoed on the place which made him chuckle.

 

He was right that she liked flowers – he was right for bringing her here to make her happy.  He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter