Pink roses

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hara-ssi?”

 

“Don’t ‘Hara-ssi’ me, Jessica, answer me.”  She crossed her arms as she gave her a stern look.  Jessica who was looking up at her, beamed out of the blue.  Instead of being startled by what she said, she grinned instead.

 

“Goo Hara!” Jessica screamed forgetting that they’re in the library.  She ran to the opposite side of the table where Hara is and hugged her tightly.  Hara choked because of what she did.  “Yah!  Yah!  I can’t breathe—let go.”

 

After letting her go, Jessica was still smiling widely.  “Now, I have someone to share it with.”

 

“Then, what are you waiting for?  Spill it.”  They sat on the chair.  “What happened?  Specify the details.”

 

Hara is one of Jessica’s close childhood friends.  They grew up together so they knew each other well and Hara shouldn’t miss Jessica’s story this time.  She listened well to her and as Jessica narrated she felt twitterpated as if she was the one who experienced it.

 

“Girl, you’re so lucky!” Hara squealed but became serious afterwards.  “But it’ll be my turn next time.  So don’t get in the way.”  Hara, too, likes Donghae.  But liking the same guy never ruined their friendship.

 

Jessica just smirked.  “You wish—”

 

“It will happen—oh! He’s here,” Hara noticed Donghae who just entered the library.  Many girls watched him as he walked but he just ignored them as usual.  “Donghae-ssi!” she called him while waiving at him.  “Jessica’s here.”  She was not contented by just telling him she’s there, she also pointed at her.

 

Jessica glared at her before lowering down her head and covering it with a book.  Donghae unexpectedly caught what Jessica did, and then he walked towards their table.  Another bang on the table caused Jessica to be startled.  She looked up nervously only to meet Donghae-serious-eyes. 

 

“Read this,” he said curtly but she became confused.

 

“What will I do with an Astronomy book?  I’m taking up Pharmacy—”

 

“Just do what I say.”  He turned his back on them but before leaving them, he said, “see you at lunch.”

 

She was left dumbstruck until Hara asked her.  “I thought you’re friends?”

 

---

 

“Sica, you go order our food.”

 

Jessica has just entered the school cafeteria but Heechul already ordered her.  What a warm welcome!  “But I’m girl.  You should do it instead if you’re a gentleman—”

 

“I’m older than you.”

 

Aish, seriously…  She sighed then marched to the counter but halted and looked back at Heechul.  “How about Dong—”

 

“You choose his food.  It’s fine with him.”

 

With that, her mood abr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter