A daily dose of you

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everything I see is pink.”

 

Jessica’s eyes darted on the person who shouted in their laboratory. Yet, no matter how icy her glares were, her co-workers weren’t affected—which is strange. They were terrified of it before. One look from her, and they will all keep their heads down or look away.

 

“What do you mean by that?” the other asked.

 

Talking while working isn’t really prohibited; so she just ignored them.

 

“Someone is blooming here.” She heard what the former said. “I can imagine rose petals floating everywhere, can’t you? The glistening stars—”

 

“Of course. I’m just waiting for that person to talk, y’know.”

 

Jessica felt that they were looking at her, hence, she stared back but they only shrugged and smiled at her. She sighed. She hated it when people talk behind her back. “Is there something you need?” She tried not to sound pissed.

 

“Nothing. We just need your confirmation.”

 

What are they talking about? “Confirm what?”

 

The two sheepishly grinned at her. Their smile meant something. “That you and Director Lee are getting married soon. That he is your real fiancé and not his cousin, Hyukjae.”

 

Jessica’s jaws dropped. Where did they get that idea? Whatever relationship she and Donghae have was still unclear. They haven’t talked about it yet. And who said she’ll marry him?

 

“You’re too secretive, Miss Jung. If not for the twins, we won’t know your engagement.”

 

Her brows creased. “The Jo twins?”

 

“Uh-huh…” The two nodded simultaneously. “Everybody in the hospital knew it—thanks to them.”

 

What? Seriously? I’m going to kill those guys. And why of all people—why does it have to be them who saw her and Donghae ‘that morning’?

 

Wait a second. Where did the twins get that idea?

 

Then in a flash memories flooded her mind. It pissed her more as she recalled everything that happened.

 

 

 

“Donghae! I know you're awake so get up now,” she tried not to shout at him but he won't listen. “Lee Donghae!” She shook him again to wake him up but there was no use for she heard his soft snores. The guy had fallen asleep again—giving her access to freely watch his face.

 

It is the second time she did this. To think that it was years ago when she last did it, and realized now, that he still had that serene look while sleeping. Yes—he had matured but he was like a sleeping baby. She was so tempted to trace the contours of his cute-pointed nose and thin-kissable lips with her fingers.

 

“How did you become even better-looking?” she mumbled absentmindedly. She can't keep herself from praising him. “A daily dose of your smile will complete my life.”

 

Wait—What? She felt herself blush when she realized what she said. Oh my God! What am I saying?

 

She slapped her cheeks to snap back to reality; and even caged her heart for it'll only bring her trouble once she listened to it.

 

“Aish! You better not be here after I'm done showering.”

 

She then left him and marched to the bath room.

 

---

 

“Good morning, princess.”

 

Jessica was welcomed by Donghae as she went out of the bath room. His eyes were glistening with joy as he flashed his smile.

 

And there goes her heart again, beating really fast and waving bye-bye to her for it was freed from its cage. Her heart fell for his charms easily.

 

No way! Good thing her mind can still act over her heart. “Didn't I tell you to leave this room?” she said while looking away.

 

“Huh?” He walked closer to her. “But I still haven't had my morning kiss from you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter