The Meeting

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’ll do it for her.”

 

Jessica looked up to see Donghae standing near her and Jaejoong.  Her eyes widened when he knelt in front of her, holding the cotton balls.  She also stopped his hand at his first attempt to clean her wound.  “No!”

 

“We need to sanitize your wound before it gets infected.”

 

“W-wait, Donghae, we should talk about this, okay?”  Donghae gave her a confused look.  “’Coz you see—my heart is very frail when it comes to alcohol.  Other than the lightning, the insects, I’m also afraid of that liquid.  That is the death of me.  If you don’t want me to freak out again, let me take care of my wound myself.”

 

“It won’t kill you,” he stated with a calm voice while looking at her eyes.

 

She was drowned by the concern written in his eyes.  This made her quiet and let him clean her wound.  She bit her lower lip and held her breath as the cotton balls slowly touched her skin.  She did that to keep her from screaming out the pain but Donghae just gently wiped the blood around her wound.  He did it carefully so she won’t be hurt.

 

“Donghae-ah!”  Someone called him.

 

The three of them glanced at the owner of the feminine voice.

 

“N-noona?” Donghae was shocked to see her sister.  He even forgot what he was doing so the cotton ball with alcohol was pressed on Jessica’s wound instead.

 

“AHH!” she screamed and pushed Donghae away from him.

 

The two guys panicked seeing her state, likewise Yejin.  Pain was visible on Jessica’s face.  She didn’t know how to ease the pain but she endlessly blew her wound.  And while doing it, she even used her hand to fan it.

 

“Oh my God, my leg… otteokhae?” she mumbled then looked at Jaejoong and Donghae.  “Don’t just stand there.  Give me a paper!”  But the guys only gaped at her, confused.  “PAPER!  Help me fan it.  I told you I really hate alcohol—”

 

“Sica, what happened to you?”  Heechul might’ve heard her scream so he’s here now.  He noticed her wounded leg.  “What happened to your leg?”

 

“Oppa, help me,” she said while continuously blowing her wound.  Being a kind cousin, he did what she said.  As much as possible he doesn’t want her to be hurt.  “Where did you get this?  I told you to take care of your leg.  You can have a scratch on your arms but not on your legs.”

 

The others just watched Heechul tend to Jessica’s wound.  After putting a bandage on it, they all calmed down and decided to go home.

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter