Party 1

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is anyone here?”  Jessica went back to the backstage when her microphone wasn’t working.  But she could see no one in in that dim lit place.  “Where is everyone?”  The student council was supposed to be there but it seemed like they all went out to watch the contestants.

 

She needed to go back there to help Tiffany in MC-ing.

 

“Problem?”

 

She almost jumped on her place when she heard Donghae.  He was giving her a what-look so she just handed him the mic.

 

“It malfunctioned.  Can you fix it?”

 

Donghae slightly touched Jessica’s hand which caused his senses to wreak havoc.  He felt sparks inside him as he unwittingly did that.  Thanks to the dim light, he was able to hide his blushing face.  He readily turned his back to find another mic for replacement.

 

“Thanks, Donghae,” she smiled.  “But why aren’t you watching?”  He didn’t respond so she dragged him to the side of the stage where they could see the contestants.

 

Donghae glanced at Jessica who was still smiling but whose eyes were on the stage.  Her smile was really a welcoming sight.  He felt a strange warm feeling spreading on his chest as he saw her looking very pretty in her pink dress (a/n: Jessica's dress for legally blonde).  His heart skipped a beat and he could already hear its thumping.  He couldn’t take his eyes off her either.

 

“They’re all beautiful, right?” she asked, still watching the pageant.

 

“Y-Yeah, very beautiful…” he said while looking at her.

 

“Huh?”  She caught him staring at her so he was caught off-guard.

 

“I-I m-mean—they’re pretty,” then he faked a laugh.  Why did he become so tensed at times like this?  Where’s the wall he built as protection from the girls?

 

“Well—I still need to help Fany, Donghae.  See ya later.”

 

Donghae held his chest because his heart was beating abnormally and he couldn’t control it.

 

Heart, stop, he mentally said.  I shouldn’t be feeling this kind of emotions.

 

---

 

“Jessie, would you like to thank your sponsors first while we’re waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter