Greasy Oppa, stolen messages and missed lessons...

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Do you know him?" Sunhwa asked curiously.
- "Of course" Yoseob answered, but everyone was looking at him expecting something more, so he added "He's not her boyfriend, but she is his princess" He explained "I'm sorry, I have to rescue her! He has too much aegyo~" And then, he just walked off.
- "What?" Kikwang asked confused. Everyone bursted out laughing.
- "You've just met your first enemy" Jonghyun stated jokingly and Kikwang rolled his eyes as an answer. They decided to go to the park again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Woohyun dragged you out of school, he hugged you once again. You smiled softly and hugged him back.
- "Woohyun oppa! What are you doing here?" You asked shocked, when he let go of you.
- "I came for you!" He answered instantly and smiled widely.
- "You're too sweet~" You added, while laughing at his happy face.
- "Infinite is waiting for you, so should we go?"
- "YAAAY! Of course!" You answered cheerfully and the two of you started walking towards your house. After a while, Yoseob caught up with you.
- "Woohyun hyung!" He screamed behind the two of you and then, your two male friends exchanged hugs and greetings.
- "Yoseob-ah~ You're at the same class as Nara?" Woohyun asked surprised.
- "Ne! Isn't it awesome?"
- "Yeah, totally!" Woohyun answered and you bursted out laughing "You have to protect her!"
- "I know, hyung!"
- "Does she have a boyfriend?"
- "OPPA!" You screamed embarrassed. He just messed your hair. He was always doing it. You were used to it.
- "Not yet" Yoseob answered honestly.
- "Whoah, not yet? Then is there someone who like her?"
- "Yes, and she likes him too"
- "What? No, it's not true!" You protested embarrassed. Woohyun looked at you amused.
- "Whoah, princess, you are growing up!" You just rolled your eyes and ditched them to walk faster. Woohyun shifted his gaze from you to Yoseob, who was laughing "You have to explain everything to me later, arasso?"
- "Ne~ Hyung~" The two of them caught up with you and changed the subject. After a 20 minutes walk the three of you reached your house. When you went inside, you noticed that the rest of Infinite was there.
- "OPPAS!" You exchanged the hugs and greetings with them. They were really happy to see you, but also because of Yoseob's visit. All of you talked a lot and ate a lot. At the evening, the 9 of you decided to watch a movie. As predicted, they chose a horror movie. You sat at the sofa, between Myungsoo and Sunggyu. Your two favourite pillows and hideouts. After a while, you got a message. You looked at your phone and nervously opened it.

'How was your day?'

Kikwang. You took a deep breath and messaged him back.

'Really great! I met with my friends.'

'Oh, nice :) And what are you doing now?'

'I'm watching a movie with them, what about you? ^^'

'I'm watching a movie too, such a coicidence! Which movie is it?'

'The purge. And you?'

'Horror? O.O Yamakashi 2'

'Yeah, they are always choosing horror, because they know that I hate it :< Oh, I watched it! It's really good :)'

'You have bad friends, you know that? :P I though so, it's good that I choose this one :)'

'I know :) But they are amazing, you would like them, if you met them :) Yeah, definitely! If you want to watch a good movie, don't think twice and ask me anytime ^^'

'Maybe one day, I will be able to meet them :) Okay, I will definitely ask you! Do you want to meet before school tomorrow? Like today?'

You sighed and didn't know what to reply. Myungsoo noticed that you were texting with someone for a while and seized an opportunity. He stole the phone from your hands and read the last messages.
- "Yaa, oppa!" You murmured quietly "Give it back!"
- "Wait a little, Nara~!" He answered, while typing something. 'Oh-ho! He wouldn't text him, would he? No way!'
- "Oppa! Stop typing!" You pleaded and tried to steal your phone back. He did as told and returned your phone to you. You were surprised that he had given up easily, but understood everything, when you noticed that he sent a message to Kikwang.

'You will, I won't forget to introduce them to you. And about tomorrow, I definitely do! Night night <3'

You got all red and wanted to hide under the blanket for the rest of your life!
- "Oppa~!" You whined. You were on the verge of crying.
- "You're welcome, cutie~" He messed your hair softly. You pouted and looked at him with a sorrowful look "Don't look at me like that, I'm a bad friend after all" He stated smiling "At least, at Kikwang oppa's eyeees"
- "OPPA!" You screamed really loud and everyone looked at you surprised.
- "Wanna share a story with everyone?" Myungsoo whispered, while holding himself back from laughing.
- "Ak...hem, it's nothing" You stated to everyone and then they returned to watching a movie. You looked at Myungsoo and he was just sitting there and was smiling. You sent him a grumpy face, but then he put an arm around you, scooted you closer and whispered something to your ear.
- "Don't hold yourself back, Nara-ah~ You have one life to live and no one will do it instead of you. Fight for your dreams and do what you want to do, until you can, okay?" You thought a while about it and you had to admit that Myungsoo was right.
- "Even if I know him only for two days? Isn't it weird?" Myungsoo knew what you were talking about. His opinions were quite... different than others.
- "The weird thing in life is that people know each other for a long time, but they discover that they are in love just after a long time. If you feel something special towards someone, then you will feel it even after 5 or 10 years, so why would you waste that precious time? The time won't stop and the past won't happen again, so you have to live your life to the fullest" He gave you his opinion on that case and you had to admit that it helped you a lot. Truthfully, it was an answer to your problems.
- "Thank you, oppa~ It helped me a lot! Now, I'm ready to fight f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter