Problem(s) came back, people don't change, snacks are needed..

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "So, tell me everything" Hee Lee demanded and started looking at you impatiently.
- "I met him again-" You started, but was interrupted by your friend after a moment.
- "I've already heard about that one" She stated with a sly grin on her face. You sighed and started the subject once again.
- "And he ignored me once again"
- "I know that one too-"
- "So what do you want me to tell you?" You looked at her surprised.
- "I don't know" She answered with a thoughtful expression "You should know that more than I do"
- "You were the one who called me" You said accusingly, while glaring at your friend.
- "Because I thought something bigger happened! Yoona called me one hour ago and told me to visit you and check if everything is okay. And you weren't answering your phone, so I thought you just turned it off" Hee Lee explained, while sipping on her green tea. You raised your eyebrow and looked at her with a piercing gaze.
- "Why would I do that?" You looked at her with a questioning look.
- "Tell me about it" She answered, while shrugging her shoulders. Something was wrong. She knew something, what you didn't.
- "Hee Lee-ah... What are you hiding from me, huh?" If you weren't watching her carefully, you wouldn't be able to notice her gulping quickly.
- "What would I hide from you? Stop joking around, Nara-ah~"
- "I'm not. You. Tell me about it" You retorted and she chuckled lightly to herself.
- "It's nothing interesting"
- "So there's really something"
- "No, there's not"
- "You've just admitted it, Hee Lee"
- "No, I haven't"
- "Yes, you have!"
- "Aishhh, leave me alone, would you? I shouldn't have come here in the first place... Aishhh!" You burst out laughing and looked at her with a light smile.
- "Seriously, Hee Lee.. Can you tell me?"
- "But it's not something you need to know, really Nara.."
- "It's not something nice, isn't it?"
- "Ye- Anyway, can't we change the subject? Why were you crying before?"
- "I wasn't-"
- "You looked like you wanted to.. Is it really that painful to talk about him?" You sighed and looked at your cold coffee.
- "It's not like that. I kind of.. like to talk about him. But it's really not nice to be ignored for the n-th time by your first love"
- "But you know that he is a jerk"
- "He acts like one. But in reality, he isn't like that"
- "It would be better if he was a jerk indeed"
- "Yeah, it would" You agreed with her and sighed again "So, can you tell me what do you know about him?"
- "Do you really need to know that?"
- "I don't need to, I just want to" Hee Lee sighed and took out her phone. She called someone and asked them to come here. You looked at her with a questioning expression.
- "It's Yoona. She was on her way to your house and she's practically here. She will tell you everything, because she was the one, who talked with him" You opened your eyes widely.
- "Did she meet him?"
- "Yeah.."
- "Oh, crap"
- "Tell me about it.."

After few minutes, the bell rang and soon Yoona joined the two of you in the kitchen.
- "You seem to be okay" She stated, while sitting on the kitchen chair. You rolled your eyes as a reply.
- "Because I don't know anything" You added and then looked at her expectantly "So..?"
- "Do you really want to hear everything?" Yoona asked carefully and you just nodded your head. She epitomized the whole situation really quickly. Then, the silence came up. Your two friends were looking at you with worried expressions.
- "He hasn't changed even for a bit" You smiled lightly.
- "That's it? Seriously?" Hee Lee asked unbelievingly.
- "He didn't do anything wrong, so what's there to cry about?" You asked her, while furrowing your eyebrows. She looked like she wanted to say something rude, but then she just let out a breath.
- "He's a jerk" She commented and you just chuckled lightly "He's really blessed that I wasn't there today.."
- "Oh, surely he is" You added and then, the three of you burst out laughing.


Yoona decided to spend a night at your house, because she has lived so far from your house and it was already late.
- "You know that you can sleep here too, if you want to" You assured your best friend, but she shook her head lightly.
- "I have some homework to do" She explained, while spreading her arms open on your couch.
- "But your school starts at the afternoon" You complained, while giving some of your clean clothes to Yoona, so she could take a shower and change into something comfortable.
- "That's why I'm staying for a movie" Hee Lee stated and smiled widely. You gave up on persuading her.
- "Do you have some snacks or something?" She asked, while looking at you playfully. You rolled your eyes and without a single word you walked out of the living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter