Movie session, sworn enemies and old worries are back...

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Whoaaah, it was something worth watching" You stated, while walking out of the cinema together with Kikwang.
- "You're right. I can't believe SpongeBob and Plankton reunited!"
- "Hahaha, yeah, they are sworn enemies" You agreed cheerfully. After a moment, the two of you burst out laughing "I can't believe that we spent our first official date, while watching SpongeBob and his crew" You added, while smiling widely at your hallway boy. He raised an eyebrow and after a moment he shrugged lightly.
- "It's not my fault that they didn't have anything else worth watching" He explained and ruffled your hair lightly "We could also watch 'The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death' but you don't like scary movies, so... yeah" He scrapped the back of his head. It really touched you, because he had chosen you over himself. You got on your tiptoes and pecked him lightly on the cheek. Instantly, he turned his head towards you and looked at you questioningly.
- "Thank you for considering my fears" You explained softly and he just shook his head lightly and then, he took your hand into his. He interlinked his fingers with yours.
- "I'm your boyfriend, so I have to take care of you"
- "But you really like scary movies..."
- "But you don't, so there's nothing more to add" He said, while looking at you sternly. You raised your eyebrows and looked at him with a doubtful look.
- "Kikwang-ah... I'm not someone who has rights to tell you what to do and what do not"
- "I know. Nara-ah, seriously, I really had fun, while watching SpongeBob"
- "But you would prefer to watch the other one.." You stubbornly stated, while looking at the ground. You didn't know why you were like this, but you really were scared that someday Kikwang would walk away, because he wouldn't want to put up with your behaviour. He sighed.
- "Nara-ah, it's not like that..." You still were staring at the ground, so he took your chin into his free hand and raised it up a little. He was looking straight into your eyes "Nara, you're not confining me, really. When we are together I want to do something that the two of us can enjoy. Only then I can be happy" You looked deeply into his eyes and they were full of sincerity. You sighed. In that moment, Kikwang knew that it was the end – you gave up onto arguing with him. He smiled softly and ruffled your hair once again. You puffed your cheeks like a little kid and let out a sigh.
- "As a compensation I invite you over to my house. What do you think?" You raised your gaze and looked at him. He was smiling widely and quickly nodded his head.
- "Sure! I would love to!" You chuckled lightly and shook your head at his excitement.


- "Yoona-sshi~ How long do you know Nara?" Sehun asked the tall girl, while playing with his phone.
- "Two months? I met her at the beginning of September – as my new classmate" Yoona answered honestly, while smiling widely at the boy. Sehun nodded his head thoughtfully and didn't ask for anything else. After a moment of silence, Yoona raised her head again and looked at him and the other ones, who were there – except of Sehun, Chanyeol, Jongin and her there were also Baekhyun and the weird boy called Lay. Suddenly, a question popped inside her head "You know Kyungsoo, don't you? And probably, you know Nara longer than I do..." At instant, the atmosphere changed diametrically. All of them became nervous and strangely silent. Yoona frowned and looked at each one of them "Is it a secret or a delicate subject? Why are you suddenly weird?" Jongin sighed, as well as Chanyeol. Baekhyun and Sehun were persistently looking at the ground. The boy called Lay spoke up first.
- "I don't know how to put it in words, but truthfully, today I've met Nara directly for the first time.."
- "And not directly? She has told me some things, so I'm sure that you've known her before. Probably, you even heard some things about her.."
Chanyeol gulped and Jongin sighed again. Lay looked at him with a puzzled expression and after a second, the dark-skinned boy nodded his head lightly. Lay looked at Yoona again.
- "We heard some things about her, but I have never talked to her before, so I couldn't develop any opinion about her. The other guys are the same. Sehun and Jongin were the ones, who met her directly 2 years ago. The rest of us met her for the first time today"
- "The things that you've heard about her – did Kyungsoo tell them to you?" She asked boldly. Lay sighed and looked at Jongin for a support.
- "Yoona, it's not what you think" Jongin spoke up, while looking at his phone. When he finished writing a message, he looked up and laid his gaze at her "From the tone of your voice, I suppose you don't really like Kyungsoo, even if you don't know him at all"
- "Truthfully, I don't even want to get to know him" Yoona stated without a smile on her face. Chanyeol sighed and spoke up as well.
- "Kyungsoo is really special. Maybe he has done some stupid things in his past, but if you don't know him, you really can't tell anything about him. He's acting different around his friends and different around the strangers. He had a really hard time two years ago, so I have to tell you that Nara chose the wrong timing to show up, really. I know that he acts like a jerk sometimes, but we are his friends, because he has his positive sides. For example, he would do anything for his beloved ones and he has proved it a lot of times" Yoona let out a breath and looked at each one of them. Everyone nodded his head in approval. She wanted to speak up again, but someone beat her to it.
- "It's not politely to talk about someone, who is not there" Yoona turned around and saw that they weren't alone anymore. In front of her stood that not so tall boy, with a brown, short-cut hair. He had a playful grin plastered on his face and one of his eyebrows was raised up. Yoona looked at him with a puzzled expression, because she didn't recognize the boy at all. After a moment of silence, the boy spoke up again "I didn't know that you like me that much, guys. I'm really touched!" He smiled wider and then Yoona took a deep breath.
- "Do Kyungsoo... am I right?" She raised her eyebrow and looked at him daringly. He chuckled to himself lightly, but then the look in his eyes tightened.
- "And you are..?"
- "I'm Im Yoona"
- "It's quite amusing that you know who I am, miss Im" He stated, but after the moment, he let out a theatrical sigh and spoke up again "Or maybe not? Your friend is assuming that she knows me, huh?" At that moment, Yoona wanted to punch him in the face. He was so full of himself, really sarcastic and spiteful.
- "She has a name – you should at least remember that much after everything, don't you think so?" Yoona asked harshly, while looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. He chuckled once again and took two steps towards her. In the corner of her eye, she noticed that Chanyeol was trying to get up, but Jongin stopped him from doing so. Yoona and Kyungsoo were facing each other like some sworn enemies. She felt that their 'relationship' wouldn't get any more warmer than that.
- "It's not your bussiness, young lady" He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear "Don't stick your nose into someone else's situation. It's the matter between me and your friend, no one else – especially, not you" When she opened to say something as well, Kyungsoo shook his head "I don't know what she has told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter