New teacher, new classmates... bunny?

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- „Nara-ah! Come here!” Aishhhhhhhhh, why me?!

You sighed and turned around. Yoseob waved happily at you and the boy from earlier was looking at you with interest. You waved back to your friend and headed towards them.
- „Hello everyone!” You heard someone walking into the class before you reached the two of them. You turned around towards the door and saw a man in his mid-twenties „Don’t look at me like that. I’m your homeroom teacher for the next three years. Sit first and then I will explain everything to you” He smiled towards us, making you smile… as well as the rest of your new classmates. Wow, our homeroom teacher is interesting… Maybe this high school won’t be that bad?
- „Don’t stand here like an idiot, we have to sit, pabo~” You felt that someone pushed you down on the chair. You looked up and noticed that it was Yoseob.

- „Yaa! Are you not sitting with your friend? You don’t have to pity me, I can survive on my own” You whispered to your left. Yoseob only chuckled and messed your hair. It meant that he won’t leave you alone and that he cares about you… as always “Thank you, Yoseob” He smiled once again.
- “So, my name is Jung Byung Hee and I’m your homeroom teacher for the next three years. I hope that we will get along easily and if you need someone to talk I hope you will come to me without feeling any pressure or fear. I know that I’m pretty young to be a teacher, but I hope that it won’t prevent you from respecting me. I’m also a person who lives according to a rule : Tit for that. It means that I will treat you the same way you treat me. So it’s similar to the gold rule : One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself. So, now if you are okay with it, I would like to play a game”
- “A game?” Boy from the second row asked, while raising his hand.
- “Yes, to get to know all of you better” He smiled once again killing all the girls in the classroom “Yaa, don’t look at me like that! I have a girlfriend!” He added while laughing.
- “Eeeeeeeeee~” Except you, all the girls murmured.
- “Don’t be like that~ When you meet her, you will love her” He added once again and everyone chuckled.
- “So, Mr. Jung you will introduce her to us someday?” Asked the girl, who was sitting in front of me.
- “Of course! She’s abroad now, so you will meet her when she comes back. So, you want to be free now and play a game tomorrow or play it today and finish lessons earlier tomorrow?” And there was silence in the class “Aishhh, I’m stupid, I forgot that today is your first day together and you don’t know each other yet, sorry~”
- “You don’t have to feel sorry, Mr. Jung. So maybe we will decide by raising our hands? What do you think about it? By the way, I’m Lee Junho, nice to meet you~” He bowed towards Mr. Jung and also towards the class.
- “It’s good idea Junho, thank you for the idea” Answered Mr. Jung with a smile “So, if you want to have that game today, raise your hands, please” Some people raised their hands, but still it was less than half of the class “Ahh, to be formal, please raise your hands if you want to have a game tomorrow” Definitely, most of the people raised their hands and everyone started laughing along with Mr. Jung “What a lazy people you are, huh? Okaaay, you are free now, but don’t be late tomorrow! We will see each other at 8am! You can leave now”
- “Goodbye, Mr. Jung!” We screamed while bowing to our new homeroom teacher. We weren’t synchronized, but still it came out pretty good. Hey, it was our first day!
- “Hahaha, goodbye~ You are pretty good, even if it’s your first day together” He smiled towards us and we rushed to the door happily. After a while, you and Yoseob were out of school already.
- “We are lucky that it’s not raining already” You sighed while walking next to your friend.
- “I told you! I was right, huh? You see?” He beamed happily like it was his merit.
- “YAA, YANG YOSEOB, WAAAIT!” The two of you turned around and saw a boy who was running towards you “I was yelling like an idiot and you didn’t hear me?!” He stopped in front of the two of you, breathless. He had brown hair and was taller than Yoseob and you, but wasn’t really tall as a boy.
- “Jonghyun! What are you doing here?!” Asked shocked Yoseob.
- “Yaa! Are you stupid? I’m studying here! I’m in your class, pabo! You didn’t notice me?”
- “Ha ha ha, I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there. Ahh, Jonghyun, meet my childhood friend. She’s Kim Nara. Nara-ah, He’s my friend from the camp, his name is Kim Jonghyun” He introduced us to each other.
- “Hi, Nara-sshi, it’s really nice to meet you” He smiled towards you and you smiled back.
- “It’s nice to meet you too Jonghyun-sshi”
- “Can I ask you something?”
- “Yeah, go ahead”
- “Your name isn’t Korean, right?”
- “Ahh, yes. My mum is Japanese, that’s why I have Japanese name” You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter