You're never fully dressed without a smile! :)

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sunggyu left the room, your phone started ringing. You came closer to your desk, where you had left your phone, but you froze when you noticed the caller's ID “Kikwang oppa :)”
- “Oh myy! What am I going to do?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't stand like that forever and you really wanted to talk to him, so you answered the call.
- "Hello?"
- "Hi Nara-ah~" You heard him and it made you smile... again.
- "Oh, Kikwang-sshi, hello~" You answered him happily. He noticed your happy tone and smiled wider than before. He really loved your soft and kind voice. It reminded him about his little sis. He wanted to take care of you and protect you.
- "Nara-ah~ Drop the formalities! We are friends, right?" He asked, while smiling to himself.
- "Oh, right. Okay, Kikwang-a..h" You stuttered quietly.
- "What did you say? I didn't hear you" He tried to hold back laughing.
- "Okay, Kikwa...ng-ah" You answered louder, but still your voice was shaking.
- "That's better!" He screamed happily.
- "Why are you calling? Did something happen?" You asked curiously. He was quiet for a moment, but then you heard that he took a deep breath.
- "I was wondering, if you would like to go to school together tomorrow. I mean, before meeting with Yoona, Hana and Yoseob" Then the silence came up. Whoah! You were shocked! You didn't know what he is thinking about, but as for your opinion, he didn't waste time. And you could say that you kind of... liked it.
- "Oh, with pleasure" You answered honestly, but you started to wonder about his doings. Maybe he started to like you? No, no way! It was impossible! He just met you today, it's impossible... right? No, no way, it's not a fairytale.
- "Oh, it's really great!" He answered and then shut up instantly. Aishhh, he got all red! But he was happy that she couldn't see it. He would be embarrased!
- "So... see you tomorrow?" You spoke unsurely. You didn't know what to talk about, so you just wanted to end the conversation. You really loved talking to him, but it was stressful as school's exam or something! You were all red, wet from sweating and definitely tired.
- "Oh? Ahh, yeah, see you!" And he hung up instantly. You were quite shocked with his behaviour. Maybe it was normal for him to hang up before saying goodbye? While you were thinking about it really hard, Sunggyu came to your room again.
- "Nara-ah? Dinner is ready, are you going to come down?" He asked you, while scanning you really carefully.
- "What? Ah, dinner, yes, yes, I'm going" You answered him, hid your phone in the pocket and followed your brother to the kitchen.

Kikwang's house

Kikwang was sitting on his bed, when he called you. After he finished talking with you he groaned hurtfully.
- "Aishhh, I'm such an idiot! After proposing to go together to school you just hang up? Seriously? What will she think about you? Aishhhhhh!" He hit his head several times, until his little brother came to his room.
- "Hyung, what are you doing?" He asked curiously, while looking at him as there was something wrong with him.
- "Huh? Nothing, Hae Kyung. Why are you here?" He asked and took him on his laps.
- "I have a problem, hyung!"
- "What kind of problem?" He asked worried about his little bro.
- "On Friday, I will be fully 7 years old, but I don't have a girlfriend!" He explained with a worried expression on his face. Kikwang wanted to burst out laughing, but he held himself back. Instead, he turned his brother around and looked him in the eyes.
- "Hae Kyung, I know that you are 7 years old already, but didn't you watch fairytales where are princesses and princes? They were a little older than you, when they met their soulmates" He explained to his brother and his eyes opened wider along with his mouth. It was shaped in 'O'.
- "I understand. But hyung, what does 'soulmate' means?" He asked curiously, while looking at him carefully.
- "It means that it's the person who is your other half."
- "But hyung, I'm not a half, I was born as whole" He told him, while frowning. He smiled kindly and shook his head.
- "Other half means a person, who will bring you happiness and will make you smile everyday. When you will meet that person, you will be the happiest person in the whole world!"
- "Ahh, I got it, hyung! It's amazing! I wonder, where is my soulmate! Maybe she's not born, yet? But hyung, you are really old! Have you found your other half, already?" He asked while studying his brother carefully.
- "No, not yet" He answered with a smile "But I think that I'm on a good way to do it" He added and then messed his hair.
- "Hyung! Stop destroying my efforts! I have to find my other half!" He jumped out of his laps and walked out of his room. He just bursted out laughing and started dreaming about cute, brown-haired girl.

Kim's house

The three of you were happily eating dinner. If Yoseob knew Kikwang earlier, maybe Sunggyu also knew him? You decided to ask your older brother about it.
- "Oppa~ Do you know someone by the name Lee Kikwang?"
- "AJ? Yeah, but what about him?" He asked, while scanning your facial expressions carefully. When you noticed your brother's attention towards you, you decided to cut the subject.
- "Ah, it's nothing" You quickly answered, but you felt that you were quite hot, so definitely you were getting red. You had to came up with an excus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter