Speaking tummy, laughing freak and ID caller...

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The previous chapter:
(...)
- “She’s right, maybe football is the most popular sport in the world, but it doesn’t mean it’s the best” You added firmly. Boys could notice the fire in the eyes of both of you. Instead of being scared, they laughed again.
- “Easy, girls! We’re not fighting against you. And if it would make you happy, I watched the basketball match yesterday” Yoseob announced proudly and Sunhwa instantly appeared next to him. Immediately, they started talking about the previously mentioned match. She turned a little towards you and showed her thumb up and then quickly returned to her conversation. 'She’s crazy!' You thought to yourself with annoyance. You were sure that Kikwang saw everything. You stood there awkwardly, not knowing about what to do next.
- “So, what do you want to do? Are we going? Or you want to stay here?” You heard that voice BEHIND you. You knew his voice perfectly now. It’s not just a dream. It’s reality. THE TWO OF YOU WERE LEFT ALONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


- “Well… I think… it would be weird if we suddenly disappear… so, yeaaah…” You hardly stammered those words. Kikwang looked at you with a funny smile “Why are you looking at me like that?” You asked him.
- “You’re funny, that’s all” He answered and smiled again “Come on, we have to catch up with them”
- “Oh, right” You added with a nervous smile and then the two of you started walking again. There was a silence between the two of you and you wanted to break it, but didn’t know how.
- “So, you are Yoseob’s friend?” The hallway’s boy asked while walking, which made you feel relieved. You were not that talkative after all - if he had been the same, then the silence between the two of you could last forever.
- “Yeah, I’ve known him since we were little. He was my first friend and also he is really easy going and funny, so we survived till now” You smiled at the memory of the two of you when you were little. Kikwang looked at you and also smiled happily.
- “I get what you mean. I’m not that friendly till I get to know someone, so it was really hard for me to make friends at first, but Yoseob approached me first and then everyone came along” Kikwang explained while looking straight ahead recalling old memories.
- “Yoseob is really an amazing person, but he also has his bad days” You stated jokingly. Kikwang looked at you surprised.
- “What do you mean?”
- “He kills me if he will know that I told you” On the one hand you really wanted to let him know about bad habits of your friend, but on the other hand you knew really well that he will kill you for something like that. Seriously!
- “Come on, Nara-ah~ I won’t tell him that I know it from you” He assured you while keeping his right hand on his chest. Even if you didn’t know him for long, you knew that he’s Yoseob’s friend and you knew that he wouldn’t use it to hurt him so you decided to tell him.
- “Do you remember the times when Yoseob got nervous? The exam’s time or the first meeting with an unknown girl?” You watched Kikwang’s reaction while waiting for his reply. He didn’t answered instantly, but thought for a while.
- “Yes, he gets all red. His nose, ears and cheeks” The hallway’s boy answered cautiously. You nodded your head with approval. He is really detailed with his observations.
- “That’s true. But do you know why he is like that?”
- “Because he’s nervous?” Kikwang answered hesitantly. You smiled kindly and shook your head.
- “That’s not the reason” The boy looked at you curiously “When Yoseob is nervous his tummy is speaking. I mean, his tummy makes strange noises, so he is trying really hard to stop this and then he’s all red from all of these efforts” You explained honestly, which made Kikwang laugh really loud!
- “Yoseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter