The body which tells everything, exuberant sadist, helpful brother & soulmate appeared...

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of you stayed silent for a while. After few minutes, you sighed.
- "Kyungsoo... can you stop?"
The boy made a worried face and looked at you cautiously.
- "Didn't you want to hear that?"
You clenched your teeth and put your fists into balls.
- "Here we are. You have just told me that, because you thought that I want to hear it? Are you serious?"
- "No, wait, it's not-"
- "Yes, it is. That's why I am hopeless – everytime when you joke about us, I hope it's for real" You stated and quickly turned around. You didn't want him to see your tears.
- "Nara, you can't act like that.."
- "So now, it's my fault?" You asked quietly, yet he heard you.
- "I didn't say anything like that.. You just have to decide" He said, while slowly walking to you. When he approached you, he lightly touched your left arm. You shivered, but he didn't let go – you were slowly turned around towards him. You had the time to shift your gaze to the ground, but Kyungsoo brought your face up by your chin "You know what kind of person I am. I'm not perfect. But I'm not stupid. And definitely not selfish – at least, I wasn't. I just wanted you to stay with the person, who loves you. Kikwang is a really great guy, he's much better than me in many aspects"
- "Why are you telling me that? You want to say goodbye properly this time?" You asked with a voice full of irony.
- "I'm not going anywhere" Kyungsoo stated calmly, while looking you in the eyes. They became bigger. A frown appeared on your face as well.
- "So, why are you back?"
- "Because I couldn't stay that far away, when I heard what happened"
- "And what was it?"
- "You" He simply stated. Your expression became more shocked and more confused. He smiled upon watching you. Then, you understood what he was doing.
- "Kyungsoo, I changed. You won't fool me this time"
- "I'm really serious, Nara"
- "How can I believe you after all of this?"
He took a moment to look at you carefully.
- "You've done it already" He answered with a wide smile plastered on his very handsome face.
- "No, I-" You tried to oppose, but he was quicker.
- "Yes, you did" Then, he crushed his lips onto yours. Yes, that's right. He kissed you. That crazy first love of yours kissed you. Your mind went blank. You didn't break off or even took a step back. You simply let him kiss you. But when his arms embraced you, you finally came to your senses. You tried to push him away, but he was stronger. When he felt that you were trying to break off, he tightened the embrace "You're not going anywhere, Nara" Kyungsoo whispered softly after a moment.
- "But-"
- "No, I waited too long. You aren't taken anymore. I know that you feel the same, Nara. Am I wrong?" Instead of letting you answer, he kissed you again. Even if it was the second kiss of the two of you, he wasn't going easy. His tongue tried to come inside. You didn't know what to do "Come on, Nara. Let me in" He whispered slowly. You stopped breathing and started sweating. What he was doing with me? On one's last legs you tried to stay strong, but he was smart. He bit your lower lip. You opened your lips with a shock – and then he finally came in. His tongue exploring your mouth was just smashing. He definitely knows the thing. The moment when his tongue entered, your battle was lost – you knew it. You only live once. So, you joined him. Then, you had felt that he smiled wider. The two of you fought with your tongues for a while. When you couldn't do it longer, the two of you parted. You were panting heavily, but a soft smile appeared on your face. Kyungsoo noticed it.
- "Don't even say a word" You warned him with a straight face, which appeared quickly afterwards.
- "I don't have to" He smiled widely "Your body tells me everything"
You widened your eyes and looked down. Your arms were embracing him really tightly. And you could felt the hot cheeks of yours. Aishh, Nara. You quickly let go of him. After a second, you staggered. Kyungsoo helped you to regain balance.
- "It's really nothing wrong, Nara" Kyungsoo stated and he backed up lightly.
- "Yes, it is!" You screamed frustrated. Kyungsoo was confused for a second, but when he noticed your bright, red cheeks – he chuckled.
- "Nara, don't be embarrassed. Love is unpredictable" He stated and you rolled your eyes irritated "Either way, everyone knows how you feel. You were quite obvious about it"
- "YAA!" You hit him in the head.
- "You should hit him much harder, Nara" You heard a familiar voice behind you. You turned around and noticed that the boys were back. And Yoona as well. She just sent you a happy smile.
- "Byun Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo shouted with a straight face. The boy quickly hid behind the youngest one.
- "Normal Do Kyungsoo is back. Ahh, it was so peacefull few days ago" Chanyeol stated with a sigh. Kyungsoo sent him a really scary look. Park Chanyeol stayed silent for the whole evening.



- "It's time to go" You raised up from the ground and looked at everyone.
- "It's still early~ Can't you stay longer?" Yoona protested with an aegyo face.
You chuckled and shook your head as a no.
- "Someone should walk you home. It's late" Xiumin stated with a worried face.
- "Don't worry about me" You stated with a smile.
- "We don't want to – that's why someone should go with you" Baekhyun commented with a thoughtful expression plastered on his face "Someone who can protect you, if anything happens" He looked at everyone, but his gaze stopped at Kyungsoo "D.O should go with you"
Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked him in the eyes.
- "What? You don't want to?" Baekhyun asked the other boy with a confused expression "I thought you would like to.. Then maybe-"
- "I'll go with you" Kyungsoo stated and got up on his feet as well.
You quickly waved your hands in front of you.
- "It's not necessary. Really"
Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked at you carefully with a slight smile.
- "Why? Are you scared to go with me?"
You gulped. Before you could say anything, the other boy spoke up.
- "Who isn't? Even I wouldn't wa-" One look from Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun was silent.
- "Nara, after all, it's late. You should go with Kyungsoo. Even if he's weird" Jongin stated seriously.
- "How am I weird?" Kyungsoo asked hurt.
- "Just weird" Jongin answered.
- "If it was me, who said it, I would already have a black eye" Baekhyun muttered quietly, but still everyone heard it.
- "I can get it for you for free" Kyungsoo offered with a scary smile. Baekhyun gulped.
- "No, thanks"
- "Ask me anytime, buddy" Kyungsoo added and Jongin chuckled "So, can we go?"
You sighed and looked at Jongin. He nodded his head with a smile.
- "Okay - but don't try anything funny" You warned him with a straight face.
- "Do I look like a clown to you?" Kyungsoo asked with a sarcazm, but a smile appeared on his face as well.
- "Kind of" You said and Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.
- "That's my girl!" You heard from behind. You could bet that if you see Byun Baekhyun soon, he would have a problem with his face. A really serious one.



The two of you were walking slowly under the night sky.
- "How did you know that I'm not with Kikwang anymore?" You asked, while looking at the sky.
- "Boys. They have told me that you broke up with him few months ago. But I thought that you would get back together, so I didn't say anything. But I've got updates about you since then"
- "You were stalking me?"
- "I guess, you can call it like that"
- "So you really like me for real?"
- "Of course, I do. Have you really thought that I was joking?"
- "I couldn't think otherwise. You disappointed me so many times"
- "But even then you liked me"
- "And hated you" You added with an ironic smile. Kyungsoo just chuckled.
- "Why did you leave me few months ago?"
- "Isn't it obvious? I want you to be happy"
- "It wasn't quite a good way"
- "I know that now" He smiled softly, while looking at you "I just didn't want to give you more problems"
- "You didn't succeed at it as well"
- "I know it, too"
- "You're really retarded.."
- "Hey! I just wanted to be a good person!"
You stayed silent and Kyungsoo sighed.
- "Okay, I know that I failed. But I'm here with you now. Isn't it great?"
- "I wouldn't call it great, but it's not bad" You stated thoughtfully. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.
- "Are you serious?"
- "More than you~" You stuck out your tongue at him.
- "Don't be so sure of yourself" He warned happily "And hide that tongue of yours. This time I won't end up on your lips and I will bite it off"
You gulped and tried to maintain a calm pose.
- "You wouldn't do that"
- "Are you sure?" He asked with raised eyebrows. You gulped again and not that really sure you nodded your head "Then try to do it agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter