Known and yet unknown boy, day off and a small surprise...?

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Nara-ah?" Yoona turned around and saw you standing and looking towards the field "What are you doing?" But you were speechless. You couldn't utter a word. You were stunned "Nara-ah? Nara-ah!" Yoona approached you and pulled your left arm lightly. But you didn't react. You couldn't, not after you saw, what you shouldn't see. At the same time, the group of cheerful boys were leaving the field and were walking in the same direction, where you were standing with your friend. Yoona was shaking you much stronger than before, which attracted the group's attention. The boys looked at you with interested, but one of them raised his eyebrows. He was piercing you with his gaze, as he was trying to remember where he had seen you before. Then his gaze changed and his eyes widened.
- "Kyungsoo..." You whispered to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He hadn't stopped in his tracks, got a hold of himself and acted like nothing happened. He passed you by with his friends, who were then turning around to look at the two of you more.
- "Whoah, the taller one... she's pretty!" The tallest one of them whispered, but loudly enough for the two of you to hear. Yoona got a little red and she smiled lightly, but you stood in the same place as before. Your gaze was piercing a hole into the back of the head of that one particular boy.
- "Hyung! Don't you think, the shorter one is looking at you?" The darkest of them nudged the shortest one. He then turned around and looked you straight in the eyes. You couldn't exactly tell what that look meant.
- "I don't think so" He replied shortly and turned around to look forward again. The one who asked him sighed and turned around as well.
- "Chanyeol hyung! Get a hold of yourself and stop looking at her! We have to go!" The blonde one shouted. He was practically as tall as the one, who was looking at Yoona with a wide smile.
- "Such a shame, I hope we will meet them again" The boy known as Chanyeol sighed, waved towards the two of you and turned around along with the blonde one.
- "And I won't" You heard him say. The group of boys was walking away slowly.
- "Hyung, what are you saying? Do you know them?" The darkest one of them asked him again. The shortest one quickly shook his head "So, what's the problem?"
- "It's nothing, let's go, we don't have a lot of time" The shortest one of them stated and soon, all of them disappeared from your sight. Yoona turned to you still a little red.
- "Nara-ah~ Do you know them?" She asked with a curious look plastered on her face. You sighed and slowly nodded your head "Wanna tell me about it?"
- "Then, I think we have to forget about the school, at least, about the first three lessons" You stated and Yoona questioningly raised an eyebrow.
- "I don't think we will miss anything, so come on" She got a hold of your arm and led you towards the nearest cafe.


- "So, can you tell me now?" Yoona asked, while playing with a straw. The two of you had gotten the drinks that you ordered earlier and were sitting in the peaceful cafe. You sighed once again and not exactly gladly, you started your journey to the past.
- "It all has started when I was 7 years old. Sunggyu and I were in our grandparent's village on a summer break. My brother had met a boy named Kyungsoo, who was older by two years from me. He was the shortest one of the boys, we had just met earlier"
- "But he said that he doesn't know you" Yoona looked at you curiously.
- "I know... He doesn't exactly like me now"
- "If I want to know what happened, I guess you have to tell me everything from the start?"
- "Yeah, probably..."
- "Can you?" Yoona looked at you with a thoughtful expression. You smiled lightly and nodded your head.
- "I was going to do it from the start" You assured her and she smiled widely and nodded her head as the sign for you to begin your story. You let out a breath and started the story from the beginning "As you know, in the village, where my grandparents live aren't a lot of kids around my age, so Sunggyu and Kyungsoo became friends really quick. As my brother found a friend in him, I also spent a lot of time with the two of them. Truthfully, Kyungsoo has a cousin. She was around Sunggyu's age, so practically, the four of us spent the time together. But three years later, my brother was old enough to stay in Seoul. So, I spent the half of summer break in Seoul with him, but the other one with Kyungsoo and his cousin in the village. One year later, his cousin stopped coming to the village also, so I was left alone with him. We were seeing each other every day" Yoona made an "O" shape with , but stayed silent, so you continued "One day, he even brought me flowers" You exclaimed and Yoona chuckled to herself amused "He was sorry, because I had a bike accident because of him. Anyway, as we grew older, we were seeing each other less frequently. 4 years ago, we hadn't met each other in the village. We were kids, so I didn't have his phone number or address" Yoona wanted to say something, but I cut her off "It's not the end. I met him two years ago in Seoul. He was with his friends, probably the same ones as today. At least, there was that dark one. I remember his face, because he's quite handsome. Anyway, they were playing football and I happened to be near the football field along with Hee Lee. The ball had flown off the field and one of them asked us to bring it to them, as the ball was in front of us. I threw him the ball and they just shouted 'thanks'. But Hee Lee had known everything, so she wasn't pleased with my behavior. She said that I should kick the ball off further away from them. We were walking away, when the ball appeared in front of us again. I wanted to do the same thing again, but she was faster. She took the ball of the ground and walked onto the field. Straightly, she approached Kyungsoo and simply asked if it was his name. Surprisingly, he denied. Patiently, she asked once again, but he denied again. Then, she strongly hit him in the head with the ball and when he stumbled, she kicked his right leg. He started screaming at her, but she just told him that he shouldn't lie. Then she raised her head highly and walked off the field. She took me by the arm and then she led me far away from that place"
- "Whoah, I knew she was scary, but she just rocks! He deserved it" Yoona commented, while sipping on her chocolate milkshake. You chuckled to yourself and nodded your head.
- "But it's not the end" You stated and Yoona's eyes opened widely.
- "There's more?!"
- "I told you, we have to forget about the school" You stuck your tongue out and she just amusingly shook her head.
- "Continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter