Flirty oppa & new, but old friends~

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Good morning, girls" Hoya entered the kitchen and officialy introduced himself to Yoona. The rest of the boys followed him. Woohyun of course had to be different.
- "Good morning, my lady. The day seems more beautiful today. Is it your fault?" He murmured smoothly and even winked at her at the end. Yoona raised her eyebrow and shook her head lightly, while stopping herself from laughing.
- "The sky is full of clouds and it's going to rain soon, so I don't think it's my fault" She stated seriously. The boys erupted into laugher and you joined them. Poor oppa. He was frozen for a moment.
- "I can only see the sun shining, just before my eyes" He tried his cheesy lines again. You knew that it wouldn't work anyway, so you didn't say anything. You looked at Yoona curiously.
- "I think that you should see a doctor. You have a really serious problem with your eyes" She answered with a worried face. The boys and you burst out laughing again, but this time, Yoona joined you as well.
- "You're not easy" Woohyun stated, while smiling widely "I like it"
- "Don't even try, oppa" You butted in, while chuckling "She's taken"
- "Oh, I'm sorry" He apologized to Yoona instantly. She smiled softly as a response.
- "Don't worry about it"
- "Why everyone is taken, while I'm still single?" Woohyun slumped into a chair lazily.
- "It's your fate, cheesy boy" Sunggyu commented, while pouring milk into the bowl full of musli.
- "But you will still love me, right?" He asked, while putting his arm around the older one. Your brother raised his eyebrow and shook Woohyun's arm off.
- "Get off me"
- "You're hurting me!" Woohyun cried loudly. Hoya shook his head disapprovingly.
- "What is wrong with him?"
- "That's a retorical question" You commented and digged into your pancakes. The morning passed by rather calmly – at least with 7 boys around.


Yoona was right. It was raining, but not that heavily. Kikwang came to pick the two of you up. School went by quickly – the Thursday was always the lightest day of the whole week. You only had three maths, two English lessons, one Japanese lesson and I.T. Kikwang and his football friends were excused from attending school. The match was on the next day, so they had to train as much as they could. Sooyoung had a date with Junho. Hana, Jonghyun, Yoseob, Sunhwa & Ji Eun had additional classes. Yoona and you were left alone. Thankfully, the rain stopped. The sun was even shining through the clouds.
- "So, what are we going to do now?" You asked her, while walking towards the gates of the school. She shrugged her shoulders lightly.
- "I don't know. Are you hungry?"
- "Not really. But we can always buy some snacks"
- "Call~!" Yoona agreed and soon the two of you made your way towards the nearest small candy shop. You put your hand on the door and wanted to open it, but someone beat you to it. You looked up and met familiar warm, brown eyes.
- "Nara! Good to see you~" Then, you were pulled into a hug.
- "Did you miss me that much?" You chuckled lightly and soon you were put into your original place.
- "Of course, I did! I still can't belive that I can see you again" Dark skinned boy smiled widely and then looked at Yoona happily "Hi, Yoona-ah~ Good to see you here"
- "Good to see you too, Jongin" She grinned happily and waved her hand.
- "So, what are you doing here?" He asked, while moving sideways from the door to not disturb others.
- "Our lessons have just finished, so we wanted to buy something delicious. What about you?" You asked, while scanning him from head to toe. He was wearing light blue jeans, white T-shirt and black jacket – simple, yet handsome. You had to admit that he was really hot. You were really blessed to have him as a friend.
- "The same" He answered happily, but then raised his eyebrow "Are you checking me up?" You burst out laughing and nodded your head.
- "You look really good" You stated seriously and he just smiled wider.
- "The same goes to you" He winked and you chuckled loudly.
- "Are you alone?" Yoona asked, while peeking behind him. He raised his eyebrow again and looked at her curiously.
- "Yeah" He answered and her face dropped a little "Did you expect someone else?"
- "Huh? Me? Who? No way" She mumbled and walked into the shop to avoid the rest of conversation. Kai and you burst out laughing. She was just too cute in your eyes, for the two of you to stay calm.
- "Is Chanyeol the same?" You asked your dark-skinned friend and he nodded his head.
- "We are really starting to dislike him, you know? He only talks about her all the time! It's really irritating" Jongin confessed and you smiled softly.
- "Love, Jongin, it's love"
- "It's a scary thing"
- "That's why you're single?" You asked, while scanning his facial expression. At first, he looked taken aback, but soon he looked calm again.
- "I haven't met anyone special, yet" He confessed and you nodded your head in understanding.
- "What about you and your boyfriend?" He asked, while grinning. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him surprised.
- "How do you know about it?"
- "Yoona told us yesterday" He explained and you chuckled lightly. This girl and her big mouth "I think that she wanted to get on Kyungsoo's nerves" Oh. What? That was something new.
- "Kyungsoo's? Why?" You looked at him surprised.
- "I don't know. You should ask her" He stated, while shrugging "But there's something more" He looked at you proudly.
- "What is it?"
- "He became sensitive after hearing those news" Jongin confessed. Your heart stopped beating for a moment. What? Sensitive? It surprised him. Did it make him mad? But why would it? It's not his bussiness. Would he..? No way "I know what you think. But I think the same. He cares" What? He cares? No way. Impossible.
- "Jongin, there's no way-"
- "But there is" He interrupted "He was acting weird afterwards and even went home really early - or rather disappeared, because when we went home, he wasn't there"
- "Jongin, I really don't want to go through this again"
- "I know" He murmured softly "But I wouldn't tell you this, if I wasn't sure. I know what you went through. But I'm sure. He really cares. It's something new for me, too. You know him as well as I do. He doesn't show his feelings for others easily. But it really shook him up" Jongin looked at you worried and you just sighed. You were really confused. Why did you even meet Kyungsoo? It would probably be easier to avoid meeting him. But all those memories.. Aish, Do Kyungsoo!
- "Okay, I bought a lot!" Yoona joined you in a moment. Jongin smiled warmly and you just nodded your head "Did I miss something?"
- "No, Yoona, you didn't. Don't worry" You assured her and then looked at Jongin softly. He nodded his head lightly.
- "Do you want to join us?" He proposed and in that moment, Yoona's eyes were shining "Chanyeol would be really happy to see you, Yoona" He stated, while smiling widely and she nodded her head shyly. Then he looked at you "Sehun really wanted to see you again, too" You smiled softly. It was really nice to hear. You liked the tall boy also. But when you looked at Jongin, his eyes told you that not only Sehun was waiting for you. You took a deep breath and nodded your head.
- "Sure, let's go" You could practically see Yoona jumping in a joy. Jongin was also grinning happily.


- "We shouldn't do this. Really.."
- "But what is wrong with it? Are you not happy?"
- "Of course, I am! Really! But it's still wrong."
- "I really can't understand you. What is wrong with being happy?"
- "Friendship is really important to me, you know.."
- "I know, I really do. The same goes for me! But I don't want to lose you."
- "I don't either.. But I can't lie to them, I'm sorry.."
- "No.. Wait!"
- "Yoseob?" Junho and Sooyoung stopped walking. In front of them stood their friend "What are you doing here?"
- "I'm on my way to the grocery shop" Yoseob answered quickly, but his voice was really weak.
- "But you have your own grocery shop near your house" Sooyoung stated, while looking at him from head to toe "Did something happen?" She looked at him with worried smile.
- "No, I'm just tired" He answered evasively "How's your date?"
- "Great!" Junho answered "We were on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter