Typical teenage girl, love-struck puppies and first enemy?

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Nara-ah~ Hi~" He greeted you first. Your heart skipped a little faster and then you took a deep breath.
- "Kikwa...ng-ah~ Hello~" You stuttered nervously, but deep inside you were really happy! The hallway's boy smiled widely and approached you.
- "So, are we going?"
- "Ne? Ah, nee~" You answered nervously and started walking by his side to your new school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The silence came up again. You didn't know what to do, but you knew that you have to say something. Luckily, Kikwang once again broke the silence between the two of you.
- "Nara-ah~ I have a question" You felt that he was looking at you, but you also started to becoming red, so you decided to locate your gaze on the most interesting thing in the whole world – road! Interesting, huh?
- "What kind of question?" You asked while scanning the grey colour of the road.
- "Honestly, 10 questions" He explained with a happy tone. You lifted your head for a while, but when you noticed his wide smile you came back to scanning the road.
- "Okay, go ahead"
- "The first one, do you not like football?"
- "No, I like football very much, but not as much as volleyball and basketball"
- "Good to know" He added with a happy tone. Was he always that happy? He didn't seem as that type yesterday "What would you prefer, watch a movie or eat ice-creams?"
- "Two of them, but I love movies more than ice-creams" You explained honestly, while looking at the ground... still.
- "What kind of movies do you like?"
- "Everything, comedies, romances, thrillers, actions, dramas..." Truthfully, you could watch anything, beside one kind of movie : HORROR! You hated it! You could only watch it with Hee Lee, Min Hae, Infinite or your brother.
- "What about horrors?" Aishhh, why boys always had to ask about it?
- "No, not really"
- "Not really or definitely not?"
- "... Definitely not" You answered truthfully after a deep sigh. Kikwang bursted out laughing, so you lifted your head to look at him "Is it that funny? Not everyone has to like it"
- "No, it's not like that. But it seems that you seriously don't like horrors" He looked at you with a grin plastered on his face.
- "Because I definitely, seriously and for 100% don't like horrors" He definitely understood it. You couldn't explain it more directly.
- "Okay, I got it" He assured you and started to think about the next question "What would you prefer, a cat or a dog?"
- "Definitely dog" You answered honestly. He was laughing again.
- "Why are you laughing?" You asked not understanding his behaviour.
- "Your answers are so common. You are a typical teenage girl"
- "Because you are asking me that type of questions" You answered grumpily. He noticed that your attitude changed.
- "Oh-ho, did I say something wrong?"
- "Did I say anything?"
- "You are just like a book. I can read from you easily" He answered honestly, while looking at you carefully.
- "So, are you saying that I am boring?" You stopped from walking and looked at him with a grumpy face "Maybe you should walk alone? If I'm too boring for you..." You started crossing the road to walk on the other side. Kikwang stopped laughing and went to you.
- "Nara-ah~ I didn't mean it in that way, it's not wrong to be typical girl. At least, I can understand you easily" He explained while looking into your eyes. The two of you were standing at the centre of the road "It's really great!" He assured you with a light smile.
- "Kikwang-ah, I..." But you couldn't finish your sentence, because you noticed the car which was speeding straight at the two of you! "Kikwang, watch out!" As a human, he was turning around to see what was happening, but your instinct told you to quickly run away. You didn't think twice! You took Kikwang's hand and pulled him onto the nearest grass. You fell on the grass and Kikwang was lying above you. He was quite shocked, but after a while he was smiling widely.
- "Nara-ah~"
- "Hu...h?" You stammered quietly, while looking into his eyes. You felt his warm breath on your lips. The two of you were really close to each other and you only knew him for two days! You were getting redder with every single second.
- "It wasn't common at all. Typical teenage girl would stand there and in the end would be hit by the car. I was wrong, forgive me" He pleaded while staying in his position. In your opinion he wasn't even going to stand up. But you didn't want to got fully red just in front of his eyes. You tried to get up a little, but he stopped you. Nervously, you looked him in the eyes "Why can't you look at me when we are talking?" You gulped down.
- "I'm looking... at you... even now..." You answered while trying to breath. It was really hard at that moment!
- "Because you don't have a choice" He smiled sadly. You stopped breathing. It was impossible at this situation! 'What is he doing with me?' "But when we were walking, you weren't looking at me"
- "You're wrong, I was" You stammered, while avoiding his piercing gaze.
- "You're avoiding me even now" He stated and sighed "What color of shirt am I wearing today?" tt, what color of shirt is he wearing? Kim Nara! You definitely saw it. But why can't you remember it? Kim Nara, think!
- "... blue?" You closed your eyes while waiting for the verdict. He sighed again.
- "Wrong. It's black" He answered with a smile and finally got up. He took out his hand and helped you to stand up and after a while the two of you were walking to school again.
- "Next question"
- "It's the last one" You warned him softly, while scanning the ground... again.
- "It's impossible" He made an 'O' shape with his mouth "I only asked you about football, movies and dogs"
- "And also about kind of movies, about my attitude, two questions about horrors, about avoiding you and also about... your shirt. Nine of ten" You explained to him, while looking at your shoes. 'Congratulations, Kim Nara, you found the second most interesting thing in the world.'
- "You consider these as a questions?" He looked at you shocked but then bursted out laughing.
- "Why are you laughing again?" It started to irritate you a little. You were sure that he was laughing because you were negatively funny in his eyes. You felt that he wasn't treating you seriously.
- "Because you are definitely not a typical girl!" He answered with a grin plastered on his face "You are the only one in the world!" He assured you with a smile. 'Wait a moment! Is it a compliment? Oh-ho! You didn't predict it girl, huh?' Your heart started beating faster and a grin started appearing on your face. You couldn't hide it from that strange boy – he noticed it and was really grateful because of that. He started to like your simple and at the same time complicated nature.
- "Tha...nks" You answered while intenstively looking at your black, ankle-length sneakers.
- "So, my last question is..." You finally raised your gaze up from your shoes and looked at him in the eyes "Would you like to sit with me at maths's and homeroom's lessons?" You had to admit that you were not expecting something like that...
- "Is it a question or a proposition?"
- "Both of them, but it's also an invitation" Kikwang smiled attractively. Your heart melted and it had an impact on your decision.
- "If it's an invitation, then okay, I'm in" You answered seriously and sent him a shy, but honest smile. You didn't know it, but his heart started beating faster. Truthfully, your heart was beating at the same pace as his.
- "Nara-ah! AJ!" The two of you broke the shared gaze and looked at the person, who was calling you.
- "Yoona!!" You screamed and instantly ran to the tall, brown-haired girl. She hugged you tightly and smiled widely.
- "Nice to see you too, Nara-ah~" She said loudly, but when she noticed that AJ was approaching the two of you rather slowly, she added something quietly "Walking with AJ since the early morning with a face red as a tomato?" You widely opened your eyes and quickly answered her.
- "I will tell you later, now help me!"
- "With?"
- "Breathing!" You added nervously and Yoona made an 'O' shaped mouth, but a second later she was laughing really loud!
- "Easy girl, breath in and out, he won't eat you" She joked happily and messed your hair a little. Kikwang approached you already and smiled to himself.
- "Nice timing, princess" He stated, while waving his hand towards a tall girl.
- "Thanks, I'm known for it!" She joked again and locked her arm with yours "Come on, we can't be late on the first normal day of school!" The three of you met with the rest of your new friends soon and as a group of friends entered your new school. The first lesson on each day of school was homeroom's lesson. It was quite stressful for you as you promised Kikwang that you would sit with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter