"Just listen to your heart - you don't have an influence on its decision."

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "NARA! WAIT!"
You looked up.
- "You told me everything what you wanted to say. Can't I do the same?"
You stayed quiet.
- "I know that I've treated you badly. I know that I've hurted you. I know that you've liked me. But I didn't do anything. Do you want to know why? Because I'm not the right guy for you. I don't deserve your heart and your feelings. Really, Nara, you are such an amazing person. It's not your fault. It was my choice. So calm down, wipe the tears and live your dream. You deserve it. More than anyone else" He stated and quietly walked away. The silence came up. No one dared to say a word. Jongin was the first one to reach you.
- "Nara.. Are you.. okay?"
- "Jongin.. I hate him. I really do. He devastated my life. He took away everything. He was my worst nightmare. But do you know why I hate him the most? Because he stole away my heart and he doesn't want to give it back. He can't give it back. I don't want him to give it back"
- "Nara.. Do you like him?"
You raised up your head and looked at your friend weakly. He already knew the answer.


Friday came up. The biggest event for football team would start in 15 minutes. You spent the whole day on avoiding Kikwang. You couldn't look him in the eye. You felt that since Kyungsoo has come back, your old feelings came back as well. You still loved Kikwang, but your feelings towards Kyungsoo were special. It wasn't something irrelevant. When you noticed that Kikwang was looking for you in the hallway, you quickly went to the bathroom.
- "You can't avoid him forever" Yoona stated, while looking in the mirror. You breathed out and came closer to the mirror.
- "I'm not avo..."
- "Don't lie to me, Nara" Yoona interrupted you, while turning around to face you "I have my own eyes. And I noticed you were running away since the morning"
Silence.
- "Is it because of yesterday night?" She asked you carefully. You sighed.
- "I don't know. It's complicated"
- "Nothing new, sweetie"
- "Yoona, I really love Kikwang. I'm really happy with him"
- "But..?"
- "But I can't forget about Kyungsoo. He's all over my head. Seriously, I don't want to think about him. I know that it's wrong. Kikwang is much better. He treats me better. He loves me. He's there for me. I really love Kikwang" You started choking up and Yoona appeared right next to you.
- "Nara, calm down. I know that you really love Kikwang. But don't you think that you love Kyungsoo as well?"
- "But it's impossible! He's a jerk.."
- "But you still love him, right?"
- "I.. Yoona.. I.."
- "Nara, it's nothing wrong, really. Love is unpredictable. You can't choose, who you fall in love with. It's your heart's decision. I know that it doesn't sound so great to you right now, but maybe you should give yourself a chance"
- "Chance? For what?"
- "For being happy"
- "But I'm happy with Kikwang"
- "But you're still thinking about Kyungsoo, right? You can stay with Kikwang and forget about Kyungsoo, but you know that you can't truly do it. As you already have said, Kyungsoo stole your heart. He can't give it back. Kikwang can try really hard, but he's not the one who owns your heart" At that moment, everything broke. You burst into tears.
- "Cii~ Nara, don't cry" Yoona took you in her arms and hugged you really tight "Let yourself be happy, sweetie"
- "I don't want to hurt Kikwang" You murmured quietly.
- "You would give him bigger pain, if you were not honest with your own feelings. Don't worry. He's a good person. He will understand" Yoona assured you firmly.
- "I hope you're right" You whispered softly to yourself.
- "I can't believe I'm fighting for that jerk's happiness" Yoona murmured quietly. You chuckled lightly "You're laughing? I'm serious. He's a jerk after all. And he is my enemy"
You raised an eyebrow. Yoona rolled her eyes as an answer.
- "Okay, he's a human as well. Let's give him a chance" She added lazily.
- "Thank you, Yoona"


- "Hyung! I'm really happy that we are here~!"
- "Yeah, yeah, me too, me too"
- "You could show a little more excitement, you know"
- "I don't have a reason to be happy here – unlike you, who came here to spend more time with your girlfriend"
- "Aishh, Suho hyung, stop being so spiritless. And she's not my girlfriend"
- "Then that's even worse" The boy commented and raised his head up. After a moment, he raised his eyebrow really high "You should ask her out as soon as possible, Chanyeol. Someone can steal her from you"
- "What are you talking about, hyung?"
- "On your left" Suho raised a left hand and gestured towards two people. Immediately, Chanyeol recognized Yoona. But she wasn't alone. She was hugging a boy. A really handsome boy.
- "Aishh, hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!"
- "It's probably her friend or something" Suho patted his shoulder "Don't worry"
- "I'm not worried!" Chanyeol screamed and at that moment, Yoona turned her head towards them. The moment she noticed Chanyeol, she brightened.
- "Yes, you are. But she's as happy to see you, as you are to see her. Go, talk to her. I'm going inside" Suho patted his shoulder once again, waved 'hello' to Yoona and entered the field. Chanyeol smiled brightly and went to Yoona.


- "Are you really sure that you want to watch the match?"
- "Of course. If you want to be here, then that's not the problem. I can accompany you, right?"
- "Thank you, Myungsoo"
- "You're welcome. But it's not free" He smiled brightly.
- "I have to pay for you?" She asked in surprise.
- "Mhmm.."
- "How much?" She asked with raised eyebrows.
He didn't say anything. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter